Let's Be Forever

G-Dragon and You

Flashback
*after the photoshoot commercial*
I was walking alone at the building-where-we-take-the-photoshoot's corridore, I heard someone called me, sounds familiar.

“(Y/N)ssi” I heard. I turned my head to face who's calling me.

“Oh, oppa?” Its Jiyong oppa.

“Yah, I'm hungry, let's get lunch together since my members has their own things to do”

‘What? He daid he's hungry out of nowhere? Well, we're not even close, why is he talking informally? Because he's G-Dragon? Oh, well, whatever’

“Oh. Okay, then”

We went out with his car. He parked his car and then we walk down the streets looking for ‘what-to-eat’.

“(Y/N)ssi, what do you want to eat?”
“Its up to you”
“No. Girls makes desicion”
“Fine. That one!” I pointed at a restaurant on the right side. We walk towards the restaurant and entered.

That day passes by, he paid my lunch, he bought me cotton candies, chocolates, a hat, and balloons. Well, might be childish but I love blowing balloons so much.

We're sitting on a bench near the Han River. Its really quite here even though theres so many people such as friends, lovers, and families. We joked around. Maybe we're the only one who's laughing loudly. Haha.

“Ah, I'm so full, oppa”
“Nado!” we both giggled.

Silence.

“(Y/N)” he called me. He called my name. He called my name without "ssi" anymore. I AM  SO  H A P P Y.

“Ne, oppa?” I turned my head to face him.
“Johahaeyo. Saranghae.”

I'm blankly stared at him. Gosh, he just said he likes me, and...he loves me? What am I going to say. I'm flying through cloud nine. Oh, Gosh!

“Be my girlfriend?” he continued.

I gulped. My eyes startled. I can feel the butterflies inside my stomach was dancing and flying around. My heart starts pounding unusual. I almost jumped out. I...

“Oppa...nan...johahae. Saranghae, oppa” I replied. He suddenly hugged me tightly I don't know what to say I'm just so happy. I'm so lucky.

“I love you. I just love you so much. I like you so much. Your innocence makes you look so cute, your actions makes you look so adorable, your voice melts my heart everytime you spoke, your everything...its just perfect.” he whispered while hugging me.

“I love you too, oppa. Everything you say, everything you do” I whispered back that makes him hugs me more tightly.
End of Flashback

I went straight to our house after work. Once I'm arrived at the door, I quickly entered. I saw him nowhere. Where is he? I heard footsteps, oh he must be there. I went towards the living room and found him standing near the couch.

“Oppaaa!!!” I ran happily and walked towards him, I hugged him way tight. Its been a month since we haven't met. He's doing his MADE WORLD TOUR that makes him leaves me more often. He hugs me back. Wait, there's something wrong, there's something unusual about him.

“Oppa, are you sick?”
“Ani, nan gwaenchanha”
“Seriously, you're okay? You didn't seems to be okay”

No answer. He sat on the coach. I put my handbag on the right corner of the couch. I searched my phone inside my bag.

“(Y/N)-ah” he said. I didn't respond. I keeps on search for my phone.

“(Y/N)-ah, come here for a minute, I want to hug you” he said, pointing to the empty side beside him.

“Oppa, did you ate lunch already? No, I'm sure you haven't I'll cook you lunch first, Okay?”

“No. No. Please sit here for a moment, pretty please. I just wanted to hug you”

I obeyed him and sat next to him. He hugged me by my waist and I hugged him back. He leaned on my shoulder, under my chin while hugging my waist.

“I love you” he said, all of a sudden.

“I love you too. So, what is actually happen? You've got a fever?”

“I'm just tired. My schedules are out of hand. I'll be okay, don't worry”

“How can I didn't worry when you are sick?”

“I'll be better by hugging you like this. So just stay like this for a while”

Silence.

“(Y/N), can I sleep on your lap? I'm really sleepy” he finally broke the silence between us. I tapped my lap, ordering him to just sleep on my lap. He did. Still, holding my waist.

Silence.

“Oppa” I called him calmly. I called him 3 times and he didn't respond.

“Oh, how cute he can just sleep like that” I giggled.

I put a pillow beside me and put his head on the pillow. I stood up and walk towards the kitchen to make lunch for him. After finished cooking, I went back to the couch, he haven't awaken yet, so I just randomly played my phone. After a minutes, he finally awakes.

“(Y/N)-ah, why did I slept on the pillow? Why are you moving?”
“I was cooking you lunch, oppa”
“I said I wanted to hug you. Come here”
“Oppa, I'll bring your lunch” I didn't obeyed him this time. Kekeke.

I went to the kitchen and take all the foods I've prepared and served it on the table.

“Smells nice” he said.
“You have to eat all of this, oppa, so you will get well sooner”
“You are eating with me, right?”
“Of course, I'll eat with you, oppa”
“Aaah...” he opens his mouth and do little aegyo. Knowing what it should meant, I took a spoon of the food and give it to him.
“Aigoo, oppa, you're such a baby when you sick”
“I like your cooking so much”
“Every boyfriends will say that to their girlfriends, right? You didn't catch me” I make ugly faces on him. We both laughed.

We finally finished eating. He said he'll put the dishes back to the kitchen and wash it but I said he should just stay on the couch, resting. I know he must be really tired of his tours overseas. We did a little bit of an argument.

“Okay, fine then, oppa, to make it fair, you put back the dishes to the kitchen and I'll wash it.” I said to him.

“Okay” he nodded.

He put the dishes to the kitchen. And I begin to wash it. I suddenly felt something warm behind me while I wash the dishes. He back-hugged me. I really love it when he does this.
“I love you so much” he kissed my shoulder.
“I love you moreee, oppa”
“It ain't gonna happen because I love you more” he giggled. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

I suddenly remembered a day. When it all starts memories in this house.

Flashback
Our 1st year anniversary day.

Its the first time I got to this house. I looked around with him and he explained everything I asked. I was looking a the view from his balcon, upstairs. He suddenly hugged me from behind.

“(Y/N)-ah, from now on, this house is ours. Come here whenever you want to come, I'll get you the key, we both must have one of the key. Let's just meet here everytime we want to meet. So, we can spend time with only the both of us. I love you”

“Oppa, its not like that, I don't need all this. Its okay. I love you too. You know, I didn't love you because your money nor fame. I just love you, Kwon Jiyong, I love yourself. I love you”

“You are so different from other girls. They're usually asked me to buy things for them, handbags, perfume, shoes, dresses, etc. But, you haven't asked me even once. I'll buy you everything even though you didn't asked me to, because I know what you like and you have to accept them because I mean it, I love you”

He suddenly take something out of his pocket.

“What's that?”

He didn't answer. He took out a small little box and opened it. Its a ring, with a little butterfly and diamond on each ring. Its so beautiful.

“Oppa, its very beautiful”
“Its very beautiful as you. Its for you and me. You see, there a word on the backside written my initial and your initial” he smiled. Sweet smile. “Let's put this ring on our fingers” he continued.

I put his ring into his fingers and he did the same for me.

“This isn't a marriage ring of course, I'll get you a more beautiful ring for our marriage, in the future” he said. I began to teared up.
“No. Its already very beautiful. Its really beautiful” tears began came up and rolled down on my cheeks.
“Its not a marriage ring, but it just meant, lets be forever, (Y/N). I'll make a world for only you and I can share. I'll marry you, someday. I love you”
“I-I love you too, Oppa” I cried happy tears and he hugged me.

I can't say a thing after he said those words. He pulled away from our hugs. And he walks closer to me, he lean his head closer to mine and press his lips against mine. I could feel his soft lips. He began to circled his hand on my waist, and I held his neck. The view is really beautiful I guess, behind us was a very beautiful view. I have never felt this happy. I'm so lucky to have him. I'm not gonna lose him, I'll love him forever. I love him.
End of Flashback

We went back to the couch, we decided to watch a romance movie together and sat beside each other under a blanket while watching the movie. I hugged him by his waist and rested my head on his chest and he hugged me back. All we do was doing nothing all day but cuddling, watch a movie, joking around, and eat. I love him so much. Very very much.