Crooked

G-Dragon and You

Note — The beginning might be boring but you have to read it to know how the story goes. Is this too long? but I hope you enjoy<3 and requests are open.

Its been 2 years since your ‘break up’ with Jiyong. Those 2 years felt like a hundred years. Both of you missed each other so much. Every night you'd crawled for his presence. While Jiyong, on the other hand, pull out his own hair thinking about how silly he was to let you go. Regret spread to each of your body, so do to Jiyong's.

You see him often. But, whenever you saw him, you feel scared. Scared that he would hurt you again. Scared that he might be walking hand-in-hand with another girl. You still love him. You gets jealous whenever a female dancer talk or even joking around with him.

Since the day you left, he became more reckless than ever. He drink here and there, gets drunk with no ends. All he think was you and his stupid self.

You left right after those picture of Jiyong and a Japanese model in a hotel, spray painting on the walls together, they rode on rollercoaster togehter, and eats in a restaurant with just the two of them. Even there's a picture of her and him on the stairs while she rested her head on his shoulder. Its not a photoshoot ofcourse, you can see by the picture. And worse, he didn't tell you that he was going out somewhere.

She's absolutely more pretty, more y, and more perfect than you are. She's an international model when you are just no one. You feel like something knives your heart and it about to bleed. How could he do that to me? He said he loved me.

You decided to forgive him by all the things he said, how his friends tell you how much he really loves you and wanting you to be all his like you used to be, like how he wrote the song “Crooked” that expressing all his stories about you.

Its been 5 months since you both were together. But, something has already caught you. Why is there something going on when the both of you were on your sweetest moment?

He been posting pthrough his Instagram some pictures of him and his friends hanging out in Disney Sea, which one of his friends happened to be Sandara Park of 2NE1. It was fine at first since you know they are a very close friends. But, the things that sinked you so much was the comments from their fans, The Applers, or whatever their name is.

Some of them said they look together. The other one said she was really pretty and match well with him. Another person said they should date each other. So many people cheering and supporting them to be together. Since the public already know your relationship with Jiyong even since the day you dated and the day you break up and the day you both got back together, it hurts you so much.

You felt like no one sees you there as his girlfriend. All they see was all his famous ex-girlfriends, the y and cute Ahn Sohee, a former member of Wonder Girls, the face of 2NE1 and baby-faced Sandara Park, and the y and pretty model Kiko Mizuhara. Who sees you there? No one.

At first, they were really good to you. they were supporting your relationship with Jiyong. But, now? who are you?

When you left him 2 years ago, all his fans put blame on you because he's being restless just to think about you everyday and night, when he fell asick, when he became more and more reckless as days passed by. All they think was that G-Dragon and G-Dragon. No one ever seems to see how suffered are you by your break up. Its obviously his fault about this break up. You wouldn't left him if he doesn't cheats.

“Baby, I'm home” he shouted from the front door.

No response from you. All you do was sitting there on the couch deep in your thoughts, not even hearing him there.

“Baby?” he shouts once more, but a little bit soft this time. You heard footsteps coming closer to you and you finally fully awake from your thoughts.

“Oh? Oppa, you're home?” you walk closer to him and give him a tight hug before he did the same to you and kissed the top of your head.

“I missed you so much” he said in whisper.

“I missed you too” you pull out from your hugs and stared at him with your sweetest smile.

You grab his hand and drag him to the couch. As you both comfortly sitting on the couch, he stared at you for a while. Without you knowing. You were back for the thoughts. He became more and more confused. You used to jumped at him whenever he gets back from his world tour and giggles at his presence, showing how happy you are. And now all you do was just hugging him slowly.

“Baby, are you okay?” he asked hesitantly. You didn't respond. You still fell deep on your thoughts.

“Baby? Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?” he continued. He lift up your chin to see you more clearly. You quickly erase your tears and smile as if nothing went wrong. But, still, he knew something has going on.

“No, I'm not crying. I-I...Uh, I'm just so happy that you are finally got back him. I missed you so so so much” you hugged him tightly and nuzzle your head on his chest.

“I missed you too, so so much, pabo” he hugged you back and smile widely. While you, faded your smile. You still thinking so many things

“Yah, you know what? I almost forget, I've got a present for you” he said as he pulled out from your hug and take a bag from the side of the couch, then he give it to you.

“What's this, oppa?”

“Its from Disney Sea, Tokyo. You like Mickey Mouse a lot, right? and this suits on you. You'll look more cute with this”

You open the bag and found a Mickey Mouse beanie with its ears popped out on the top of it. Its really cute, you love it so much. Mickey Mouse has been your favorite since you were a kid.

“Oppa, its sooooo cuteeee!” then you giggling as he pinched your nose.

 

Days has passes. He was always there with you since he finished his world tour for this year and will continue next year. He's been guessing so many things of what makes you like this. You always look down and play with your own finger, you sometimes became teary when nothing is going on. He became curious.


It passed midnight and it has been a week since he came home. He was sleeping behind you, wrapped his arms around you. You suddenly wakes him.

“Oppa” it tooks about a minute until he awakes and respond to you. “Oppa, do you love me?”

He moves a bit, in shock of what you just asked. “Ofcourse, yes. I do love you, I love you so much. Why?” he said, still in husky voice since he was just awake. Damn it, his voice, how can became this hot?

“Nothing. I just wanted to ask.”

“Its obviously something. Please tell me what did I do wrong? You've been like this since a week ago, I'm really confused.”

“Its nothing. Oppa, lets go to sleep” you moved yourself to face him.

“No. I want to know. I really need to know what did I do wrong so I can fix it. I don't want to hurt you. Not again. I just got you back and I don't want to lose you again. Please, baby, tell me”

“Oppa, I said its nothing. I believe you love me, okay? Let's go to sleep now, I'm sleepy” you said in aegyo and pouted cutely which makes him giggles.

“Alright, let's go to sleep”

And like that, you both fell asleep in each other's arm.

The next morning he take you to a park. A very beautiful park. There's a really big water fountain, some booths that sells foods, filled with lovers that dated there. You had breakfast with him there. So refreshing. You walk hand-in-hand with him since this park too, are usually filled with idols who are secretly dating, so its okay to act lovey-dovey here. The both of you spend the half of the day there and decided to have dinner near the Han River.

After dinner you and him sat on a bench somewhere around the river. Its a bit cold out here. You suddenly fell in those deep thoughts. Again.

“Oppa,” you paused until he turn his face to face you, while you just look down playing with your fingers on your lap and you continued, “are you tired of me?”

”There you go again, what is actually happening? Why are you behave like this? Baby, tell me.” he look at you with sadness in his stares.

“Oppa, are you tired of me already?” you repeats your question, doesn't care about what he just said.

“No, I'm not. I will never be tired of you. I have no reason to be tired of you”

“Well...I get mad just because of some little things, I get jealous so easily, I act so childish, I'm too overprotective when you are with another girl. I'm just too sensitive and easily touched. I'm being too much, right?” you still look down and played with you fingers.

“W-what? No you're not like that. Its worth it when you're mad whenever I'm hanging out with another girl. You have the right to be mad, you are my girlfriend” he helds your hands.

“So, I have the right to be jealous when you're hanging out with Sandara unnie without me knowing?” you finally looked at him with the most pitiful stares. Actually, you were scared, you're scared if he would be mad of what you just said. He widened his eyes.

“So its her? Its the cause of your acts these days? Look, my baby, you know I am friends with her since long time ago. How many times I said that I love you and you only?” he said with the most soft tone.

“Am I too boring?” there you go again.

“No, you're not. Everything I did with you was the most precious moments of my life. Everything and anything we do together. You're my biggest happiness, remember?”

“I'm tired of trying, I can never be as perfect as those girls. I'm tired of living in fear. I've been living with fears since the day of our break up, if you want to know. Now, its getting worse since we get back. This fear of afraid of losing you and afraid of getting hurt haunted me everynight in my sleep. I'm scared” you began to cry.

“You don't need to try to be like them, you're only hurting yourself and whenever you hurt, I got hurt to. You're perfect like this, just by the way you are. You're the most perfect girl to me. You don't need to afraid of all those things. You're not gonna lose me cause I'm not gonna leave. You're not gonna be hurt again cause I've promised myself not to hurt you. Please erase those fears, I'm dying to see you sad. Don't be scared, you got me here. I'm yours and yours only.” he hugged you and you buried your face to his chest.

“Feel free to tell me whenever I did or said something you didn't like, or whenever I bothered you too much. So I can fixed myself. I don't want to lose you, oppa” your tears fell hard and your voice were shaky.

“I'll feel free. But, I don't think I will said that because I love anything you did and you said. I'll never be bothered by you, I love it whenever you talk or walk to me. All things that bothers me was those people who dares to bothers my baby” he cutely pouted by his last sentence that makes you giggling hard.

He lifted your chin, he leaned closer and place his lips softly onto yours. You closed your eyes to feel his touch. You grabbed on his shirt as he pull you closer and tilt his head to kiss you deeper. You let his tounge slips into your mouth and reply to his kiss.