Mommy, Daddy!

G-Dragon and You

Your POV

I just woke up and feel a little bit dizzy. My sight became blurry. I guess I've catch a cold. I coughed a lot. I tried to stood up, but lost my balance and fell to my bed again. I try again and finally steady. I walked through the door, my legs became very weak.

I found Jiyong oppa sitting on the couch, watching TV. Our marriage has passed 11 months. I'm lucky to have him.

“Morning, love” he greeted my and gestures me to sit beside him. I sat beside him.

“I'm hungry” I said.

“Let's go eat breakfast then. Wait, are you sick?” he touched my forehead to check my body temperature.

“Just a little bit dizzy”

“I guess you have catched a cold, you've worked so hard these days. Please don't work so hard, you have me here” he said. I smiled to him.

We both walk to the dining table. My legs are still felt so weak. He helped me sit on the chair. I swallowed a spoon of the food. I'm not feeling well. I'm hungry but I can't eat.

“Why? You don't like the food?” he stares at me.

“I'm not feeling well” I held my stomach.

“What do you want to eat, then? I'll get it for you” he said.

“Nothing. I don't want to eat” I stood up and sat back on the couch. I sense him following me. He then sat beside me.

Silence.

I felt something trumbling inside my stomach. My sight became all-blurry again. I held my stomach. Jiyong oppa looks very worried. I tried to get up and he helped me. My sight became normal again and I quickly ran to the bathroom. I just threw up. Guess I'm having a bad bad flu.

“You're okay?” he helped me grabbed my hair and patted my back.

“I should've sleep more” I said.

He helped me walk to the couch and sat beside me. He caressed my cheeks with that worried look. Wait...did something just move?

“Oppa,”

“Yes?”

“I-I felt something just moved inside me” I'm sure my face are now expressing those worries.

“Seriously?” then he smiles widely.

“Oppa! Why are you smiling when I'm sick?” I said.

“Don't you think you're pregnant? You're not feeling well, you're just threw up, and now something moves inside you?”

I startled in happiness. I smiled a bit.

“Let's go check to the doctor this afternoon” he kissed my cheeks and I nodded.

***

Its all positive that I'm pregnant. Jiyong oppa has lessing his schedules to take care of me. I didn't know that being pregnant was this hard. But, I'm glad he's always here.

Jiyong's POV

“Oppa, I'm hungry” she said with aegyo. She just ate an hour ago, and now she's hungry again. I giggled a bit, looking at her cute face doing her aegyo and how she pouted.

“What do you want to eat, love?”

“I want Jjajangmyun, but I want strawberry Ice Cream too. With apple juice and Hershey's Cookies and Cream”

Heol! This is what they called “craving”, its weird. But, she's so cute. I giggled. Again. She looked me in the eyes with that aegyo-face.

“Alright, I'll get it for you. Wait here, don't go anywhere. Call me when you need me”

“Ne...Hurry, oppa, I'm so hungry”

I took my jacket and put it on. I walked towards the door and search for what she wants.

***
Your POV

It has been the 8th month of my pregnancy. Even though sometimes he needs to go for work, I kinda feel bad. I need him like every seconds, every hours. I once even feel really really bad, my stomach aches like hell and I can't sleep normally. I have to sleep, sitting, but he was there, sleep while sitting like me so I can rested my head on his shoulder. Once again, I'm lucky to have him. I'm the luckiest woman on earth.

***

“She's really cute, just like her mom”

Its been 11 months since I gave her birth. Time flies so fast. Kwon Hyora. We named her Kwon Hyora.

We were sitting on the couch in the living room watching her playing around with her dolls. She giggled whenever she touched the fluffy mat in front of the TV in the living room.

“Look, she's just like you, (Y/N)-ah, she won't stop doing things. She's really cute, like you” he said.

“She has your nose and lips shape, oppa”

“She has your eyes, and its beautiful. You gave me a perfect princess. Thanks to you” he faced me and gave me the sweetes smile ever.

“Aniya. She won't be here without you either” I smacked him lightly and he gives me a peck on my lips.

“Mommy”

“Mommy” Hyora keeps on repeating those sentence every seconds, every minutes. She gave me the gesture with her hand of ‘come here’. I walk towards her and sat in front of her while Jiyong oppa did the same. We played along with Hyora.

***

“Daddy, daddy”

“You missed Dad?” I asked her and she nodded while pouted. I smiled of her cuteness.

“Daddy...” she mumbles to herself.

I took out my phone and click on his name. He picked up and we did the Face Time.

“Hyora, come here, its daddy” I said, showing her the phone. She laughed excitedly, jumping a bit.

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy” she laughed a lot seeing his Dad on the phone. I don't know where she got this eye-smile from.

“Hellooo, Hyora. You missed me, you missed me?” Jiyong oppa said on the other line, he waved at her and she jumps out of happiness.

“Daddy, daddy!” she keeps on repeating those, yes, because she can only said ‘Mommy’ and ‘Daddy’. Kekeke.

“Oppa, she's been looking for you all around the house, she can't find you and keeps on calling you and she pouted a lot. I guess she missed you” I finally spoke.

“Aw, Hyora, you missed me? Daddy's have to work, so I can give you a lot more dolls. I'm gonna get back home soon, okay? Wait for me, we'll have dinner together” he smiled.

“Daddy, daddy!” she kissed and hugged the phone as if it was her Daddy and Jiyong oppa kissed his phone too making Hyora jump out of happiness again.

“I love you both, see you” he said and waved to us.

“I love you, Daddy” Hyora said in a cute way. And in this second I just know Hyora can say a new words ‘I love you’. Jiyong oppa laughed a little seeing the innocent Hyora.

“Love you, oppa, see you.” we waved at each other and disconnect our calls.