I'm Sorry

G-Dragon and You

“(Y/N)-ah, until when you'll ignoring me like this?”

He made a mistake. It breaks your hearts. You've been ignoring him for the past few months. He missed you a lot.

You ignores him speaking to you. You keeps your eyes on the TV while eating snacks.

“(Y/N)-ah, please talk to me. I missed you a lot. I want to hug you, I want to kiss you. Please forgive me. Pretty please”

No response.

***

On the next day, you just got back after lunch with your friend. You enter your house and found him there. What the hell is he doing here? Why did he always came?

He stood up. I saw his fists. What happened now? I can see the anger in his eyes, but ignores them.

“(Y/N)-ah!” he raised his voice a bit.

“What?!” I raised mine too.

“What is this?” he showed me a picture of me hugging a friend of mine who happens to be a guy.

“That's obviously a picture of me and my friend. Can't you see?”

He grabbed my wrist so hard and pulled me closer to him.

“Ouch! Why are you so harsh?!”

“I'm sorry. I just...Why are you doing this to me? Did you still mad at me? Did you taking picture with this guy to make me jealous?”

“Its not your concern”

“Its not my concern? You are obviously my concern”

“I was. I'm not your concern anymore. Stay away from me!”

“(Y/N)-ah, can't you see that I love you? I'm sorry if I raised my voice before, I just don't want to lose you, I dont want you to love another guy” his eyes became teary.

“Then what do you think I've been doing all these time? Can't you even realize why am I getting jealous when you hanging out with those models? I'll admit it they're more pretty than me, they're more y than me, they're more famous than me. I was just afraid of losing you too! I'm afraid that you will fell for another girl too! Did you know that I did all this because I love you so much? You fool!” I raised my voice very high whole crying.

My voice was shaking. My knees became so weak and I fell onto the floor. I hugged my knees, crawling, and crying. I sobbed and gasped for air. It hurts me a lot. What have I thought all these time was ‘How can he do that to me? He said he loves me. Doesn't he really meant that?’

He bent down and tried to hug me. But I pulled him away lightly. Actually, I want him to embrace me. We both stayed in silence for a couple of minutes before I broke the silence.

“Oppa, actually...I missed you a lot” my voice was shaking, I sobbed.

I sense him moving closer to me. He hugged me really tight. We were still on the floor and I still hugged my knees.

“I missed you a lot too, nae princess, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise. I love you”

“I love you too” I broke my hug from my knees and hugged Jiyong oppa while my head rested on his chest. Still sobbing.