Why Should I Stay

G-Dragon and You

Last year's anniversary was the sweetest thing you've experienced in  your life. He gave you a really beautiful presents and he took you to the most beautiful place you've ever been. Today is your 2nd anniversary. You start to wonder what will he gave you this time.

You made a short letter before waking him up and put it inside his wardrobe.

“Oppa” you shake him.

“Mmm?” he mumbles.

“Its already 8, you're not going to your studio? I thought you have a recording to do with the other members?” you said. He rubbed his eyes and finally full awake.

“Oh my God! _____, thank you so much for reminding me!” he kissed your cheek and rush to the bathroom.

You watch him rushing to the bathroom from the bed. You wonders if he forgets your anniversary day. He didn't seems to notice. He has been busy these days, he work so hard for the new album, they planned to add new song for the full album. He works all day, all night writing about the songs and do the recording. Its a bit heart-breaking that he has less time for you.

You walk downstairs and prepare his breakfast. A couple minutes later he walk out from the bathroom. He didn't even say anything to you and ran towards the door. You ran to him and poke his hand.

“Oppa, aren't you going to have breakfast first?”

“Later. I'll eat with the guys, okay?”

“But, I already cook it for you” you said to him with puppy eyes. He ignore you and keep walking, but you held his hand.

“_____ah! Can't you see I'm in a hurry? I'm almost late!” he yelled at you. You taken a back. He has been like this since a couple of days ago. He shouts at you oftenly.

You let go of his hand and he ran outside, slamming the door. You were shock when he slammed the door, tears began to blurring your sight, without control, it fell down yohr cheeks.

You gets tired and more tired as day by day passes by. He never stop scream at you, he always yell at you even though you try to help him. He gets mad when his papers that he use to wrote the lyrics missing and blame it to you.

You throw yourself at the couch and held your knees. You cried until you sobbed, looking at the dining table, the breakfast you've made for him. You ran towards the dining table and throw all the foods away, it became everywhere on the floor and walls. The pieces of broken plates spreads on the floor. You look at it once more and scream before you fell on your knees.

“He didn't love me anymore. He chooses his work. Didn't he see me here? I tried to help him solve his work problem, I always be patient when he shouts at me, when he blame me for his own fault!” you scream to yourself and sobbed.

“What am I here? His slave? All I do was listen to his anger, being blame for what I didn't done, cook him breakfast and dinner but he never appreciate it. Why should I stay? He's changed!” you screamed again, doesn't care if your neighbors might hear.

An hour you've been crying on the floor. Its enough, you think its enough, you don't want to be here in this house with him anymore, you decided to leave.

You rushed to your shared-bedroom and packed your things, you didn't left even a single piece of cloth there and walk out from his house. You walk alone on the streets, its still morning and the day is still long, you haven't your eat breakfast yet, your stomach grumbling. You keeps on walking through the streets.

How much longer should you walk without a destiny like this? You don't know where to go, all you know was your stomach still grumbling, gladly, you saw a booth that sells breads, you bought two breads and eats it. It helps a bit, even though your stomach still grumbling, at least its lessening your starves.

Its been a very tiring day, you don't know what time is it but it felts like a year, you decided to seat on a bench near the main street and watch the cars passing by. Tears start to roll down on your cheeks, you hate him, you love him, you don't know where to go.

If you came home to your parents’ house, they'll be worried and asking what happened between you and Jiyong. Its not like you don't have friends, you have, a lot. Most of them were living happily with their boyfriends now, like you used to. You didn't want to come to them and tell how bad is Jiyong treating you these days, you still love him.

It slowly getting dark, the sun is setting, you start to think what time is it and how long you've been sitting here, you decided to walk again.

***

“Jagiya, I'm home” he shouts to let you hear him.

No response.

He walk to the living room and you were nowhere there. He starts to walk to the kitchen and to the dining table.

“Jagiya? Jagi-” he paused and stood there frozen when he saw the mess you've made this morning, the pieces of broken plates was still there on the floor and also the foods that spreads on the floor.

He thought about what could've happened to you and rushed to your bedroom, the wadrobe was all mess, he saw your clothes are all gone. He ran a finger through his hair. He saw a paper between his shirts inside his wardrobe and he open it.

   Oppaaa, happy 2nd anniversary!
   I know that you've been busy and
   all stress because of your work
   these days, I hope I can help:(
   But, even though I can't really help
   it, I'll always pray for your best :D
   hope you'll come home soon from
   work so we can celebrate our
   anniversary together.
   I love you so much! Kekeke!

                                   Love,
                            Your butterfly<3

Tears began to filled his eyes and he let it drop. He put the letter back to the wardrobe. He grab his jacket and keys, he ran to his car and search for you. He tried to call you but you didn't pick up. You don't know where to charge your phone, it ran out of battery since a couple of hours ago.

He won't stop crying while driving to find you. He drive to everywhere near his apartment and start to drive around Seoul. He spotted you sitting near the main street. He drove closer to you. Once he's arrived, he ran out from his car to reach you.

You hear a car came closer to where you sit right now and you turn your head to see the car. Jiyong's car. Your eyes widened and ready to ran before he chased after you, but you feel so weak so its too late, he already grabbed your arm.

He grabbed your arm and pull you closer to him, causing your head to be burried onto his chest, he kissed the top of your head, but then you pulled away.

“What are you doing here, Jiyong?”

“No. What are you doing here?” he asked back.

“I'm sick of you. Don't chase after me. I'm tired to be blamed, I'm tired to hear you yelled at me, you've changed. You're not the Jiyong who love me from his heart. I hate you”

“I'm sorry. I know this is all my fault. I shouldn't have done all those things to you. I'm sorry that I have forgot our anniversary day, I'm just...I'm just stressed about my work, my music, its getting heavier and heavier. I shouldn't have brought all my problems to you. I shouldn't have make you cry and hurt. You're a good girl, you don't deserve this pain. I'm sorry” he pulled you back to him. You didn't pulled back, instead you hugged him back.

“Oppa, I love you”

“I love you too, _____ah, I'm so sorry to what have I done. I couldn't pass these problems without you, the love of my life. I won't do that again. I'll try my best to have more time with you. Once more, I'm sorry. Come home with me, now?” he kissed the top of your head and you nodded, still not breaking the hug.

He pulled back and stared at you for a moment, he lean closer to your height and passionately kissing your lips. You circled your arms around his neck as he grabbed your waist and pull you closer to him. About a few seconds he pulled back.

“Happy anniversary day, my baby”

“Happy anniversary day, oppa”

You both smiled and stared to each other while the light on the streets make the view looked beautiful and the music on the street as the background music. You can feel the heat from him. You glad that its over, your fight is over.