Winter Storm and your Fever

G-Dragon and You

Note — Its winter and freaking cold here. So, I made this story to match the season. And its kinda a SWEET STORY ㅋㅋㅋ Its angsty at first, but idk it turns to be a bit fluffy in the end, sooo...hopes you enjoy!<3 and I hope to see more requests, x.

After a long fight you decided to leave him. You didn't break up with him. You're just staying away from him. Breaking up with him was something you couldn't do, you love him, you still do.

He keeps on calling you many times even though you never picks up his call. He oftenly knocked your door, but you have never opened it for him. He left hundreds messages since the day you staying away from him, which is 2 weeks ago, but you never replies, not even once. He gave you chocolates and flowers almost everyday through your best friend but you ended up giving it to that friend of yours.

You're very mad at him. Sometimes, you'd think about breaking up with him. At the same time, you think about what will you do without him; your days will be boring, no one to lean on, no more shoulders-to-cry-on, no one to listen your stories about your nightmares, no arms will wrapped you tight in your sleep, no one will say cheesy words to you, no lips will touches yours the way he would, no one to protect you, no one to hold on when your fear filled your mind, to the main point...your life will be nothing without him.

You've fallen asick since 3 days ago. This fever and flu really annoys you, even sometimes coughes hurts your lung. Even though your best friend, Miyoung, always take care of you, no one could ever take care of you the way he would. By ‘he’, you know who its refers to.

Now, you were lazily laying on your bed, curled up into a ball under your blanket. This winter makes the temperature went higher and higher, It makes you feel more cold after this fever. You whimpers and shivers too many times. Day by day, your best friend and also best unnie, Miyoung gets more and more worry of you. Its been 4 days since you got the fever and your body temperature went high and then low, and then high again and then low again, it always like that.

Luckily, your flu and coughes already gone and its just your fever left. Taking the medicines will help it gets well sooner.

Its been hardly snowing tonight. Winter storm finally arrived. Its really cold and you wish he was here right now, wrapping his warm arms around you, making you peacefully fell asleep in his arm. On the other side, your mind keep saying that he was a bad boy. He's really bad for letting an innocent girl like you hurt.

“Its really cold here, unnie” you shivers, broke the silence between you two. Miyoung has been sitting on a chair beside you, beside your bed for almost an hour. She watch you sleep, she saw you whimpering and shivering. There's guilt in her eyes. She was just like your own sister.

“Do you want hot chocolate? I could get you one if you want. At least it makes you feel warmer” she said, her voice was shaky, she must be really cold right now.

“Unnie, aren't you feeling cold? You've been there for about an hour, go to your room and just go to sleep. Your blanket misses you” you chuckles, as she chuckles too.

“I'm fine. You, just go to sleep. You need more sleep so you can get well sooner”

“No, unnie, just...what if you fell asick too? Who will take care of me?” you do a little aegyo and pouted cutely.

“Alright, I'll be in my room if you need me, okay?” she chuckles.

“Go take a sleep, Miyoung unnie” you said and she nodded as she walks out from your bedroom.

You fell asleep a little. Its weird. You know you're sleeping, but your mind is still going, you can think while you sleep. What is this feeling? The one and only who popped in your mind was him. Why is it always him? You groans and waking your self up, you turned your body and facing straight to the ceiling, you grabbed your hair by your fingers and pull it hard as you groan again. Why him? Why him? Why him? Why again?

About 15 minutes later, you heard someone clicks on your door passcode lock. Is it Miyoung unnie? As the door half-opened,

“Unnie, why aren't you sleeping, I told you, you shou-” you were shocked and cut your words yourself, you can't believe who you just saw. Its him.

“J-Ji-Jiyong?” you stuttered as you sat on your bed.

“Hi, angel,” he look at you with the most frightened look. He's frightened. He's afraid, he's scared that you'd screamed at him again. But, you didn't. He smiled. Even though its a forced smile.

“W-Wh-What are you doing here?” you keeps on stuttering, your eyes still widened in shock.

“I'm here to see you. I heard you fell asick?” he said with so-calm-and-soft voice of his.

“J-Just a little fever” you took a deep breath to stop the stutterings.

“I brought you your favorite food. Here,” he walk closer to you and place the foods on a table beside your bed, he smiled at you.

“Thanks.” you tried to look as cool as possible, you want to show him that you were absolutely fine without him, even though you were very miserable and at your worst.

You pull your blanket and lay yourself on the bed. You covered all of your body, including your face under the blanket, so tou wouldn't see him.

“Ja-jagiya,” he's on his knees beside you, beside your bed, touching your blanket, “I came here all the way to see you, why are you covering yourself? I missed you a lot”

He tried to open your blanket but you pull it back to cover you.

“Jagiya, jagiya!” he's shaking you. You didn't show any response but you're hearing every words he said.

“J-j-jagiya?” his voice stuttering. 

Even though you didn't see him, you know that he's shivering. You tried to ignore, but suddenly you remembered something. ITS HARDLY SNOWING OUTSIDE. Did he came all the way here passing the winter storm just to see me? Did he feel cold?

“J-Jiyong-ah” you finally opens the blanket, “are you cold?”

He didn't respond. He just stared at you and shivering.

“O-oppa, come here” you pulled up your blanket and move a little so living some space on the bed for him. His eyes widened in shock, disbelieved of what he just saw, you asked him to lay beside you?

He stood up slowly, because he feels so cold and lay himself beside you, quickly covering himself under your shared-blanket.

“(Y/N)-ah, its been a while since you called me ‘oppa’,” he said, still stuttering, oh, God, he must be feeling so cold!

“Y-yes”

“(Y/N)-ah, please listen to me now and don't cut me off by any reason,” he positioned himself facing you, you just lowering your head, didn't want to see him eyes-to-eyes

“I'm sorry that I've put you so much trouble, you fell asick because of me, you were hurt. I want you to know that I love you and only you, I didn't even meant to do what I have done. I regret it now. How am I such a fool? I'm so sorry, I-I don't know how to make it up to you, I'm afraid of losing you and really scared. I'm really scared that you'd leave me, I'm-”

“Oppa, I, I forgive you, okay? Stop saying you're sorry already” you tried to smile as wide as possible, now you're looking straight into his teary eyes. He sighed.

“Thank you so much, baby, I feel so guilty. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry” he move closer to your and held you in his arms, you burried your face onto his chest.

“Its okay. Don't say you're sorry again, oppa. I miss you”

“I miss you too. I missed you a lot. I missed you calling me ‘oppa’ though” he chuckles, you pull yourself out from his arms and stared into his eyes.

“Oppa, oppa, oppa, Jiyong oppa, GD oppa, oppa, annyeong oppa, I miss you oppa, I love you oppa,” you start to teas him and giggles.

“Yah!” he laughed.

“Oppaaa, oppaaaaaaa” you said in aegyo and nuzzle your face onto his chest. You giggled a lot, softly.

“Yah, stop giggling. I think I'm going to melt soon whenever you giggles” he place your hair behind your ears and caress it softly.

“Alright, alright. Oppa, I'm sooo cold” you stared at him.

He moves up and place himself on the top of you, putting his weigh into his arms beside your head.

“Do you know how much I missed you?” he said in his husky voice.

“Um, well, not so sure,” you said.

“Do you want to know?”

Before you even answer, he leaned closer to your face and kiss your lips. A couple seconds later you let his tounge slips into your mouth. You circled your hands around his neck to move him closer to you, so he can kiss you deeper. And he did, he kissed you deeper, making you forget the fever you had.

“I love you” he said between your kisses.

“I love you too” you pulled out from your kiss and smile at him. He smiled back.