Daesang couple or what?

Maybe we're just tied together...

Taeyeon was walking impatiently, almost running on the corridor that seemed to be endless. Baekhyun was waiting there, prepared to bury her little being into an embrace. She held the tip of her white dress and walked faster and faster until she reached for him and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Going to award ceremonies like MAMA is always tiring and the warmth of Baekhyun’s body was everything she longed for the whole night.

‘You looked so beautiful tonight!’ he whispered into her ear while leaning his chin on her shoulder.

‘I would have said the same about you. But your blue sh…’ Taeyeon stopped herself from making fun of Baekhyun hideous Prada outfit with white bunny patterns. She should not ruin this precious moment.

‘I know, but that’s not the point’ he chuckled awkwardly ‘I just wanted to express  that I am proud of my girlfriend!’ he continued, his pretty fingers running through her blonde hair that was now freely falling on her shoulders. ‘It was so hard for me to restrain myself from cheering for you, the guys even made fun of me because of that. My girlfriend is ‘The Female Artist of the Year’ and people expect me to be chill about it. How?’

‘It’s alright, Baek! It’s for the better to not be obvious about it. You have always showed your support backstage and that’s more than enough for me!’

‘But…’

Taeyeon caught Baekhyun’s face between her palms. His eyes that looked directly into hers were for some reason glittering in the half dark corridor.

‘I know it’s unfair, but this is how our life is. That we can be together right now, we should be grateful for just that. ’ And she started to caress his cheeks with her thumbs.

Baekhyun was hypnotized once again by her breathtaking beauty. It wasn’t just her brown orbs that he could drown into over and over, but it was the beauty inside her that gets him everytime.

The guys that were looking so eagerly at her tonight, they probably all drool over her fine waist and small face (he feels like punching them in their faces, he can’t stand them checking out his girlfriend but after all he can’t blame them); he felt like he is the only one who can see this side of her that makes him fall deeply and deeply. This vulnerable, but still strong Kim Taeyeon. The selfless Kim Taeyeon that puts other people before her. The Kim Taeyeon that is unhappy, but still grateful.

He was slowly leaning in to kiss her, he was so tired too after this hectic night and the touch of her sweet lips is the only thing that can make him happy right now.

‘Heeeyyy..you CAN’T kiss her in here!’ Jongdae cuts Baekhyun off when he suddenly appears from EXO’s dressing room.

‘Let the two love birds be, Jongdae!’ Suho also cuts in, making Taeyeon and Baekhyun break their hug definitively.  This has just gotten awkward for the couple.

‘You can go on now, we won’t bother you!’ an all-smiles Chanyeol appears too.

‘No thanks!’ Baekhyun murmurs between his teeth, mad that s, once again, have ruined his moment.

Ever since they found out about their relationship they have been like this, they were teasing and teasing and teasing. He knew this is their way to show their like for the couple, but in moments like these, he can’t help but be annoyed at them. And that smirks on their faces. Oh, so annoying!

‘Taeeeeyeooon noonaaaa!’ Sehun calls for the older girl in a childish way and rushes from the dressing to hug her tightly. ‘You did so well tonight!’

Baekhyun felt his blood coming to his cheeks. He never thought he could get jealous over a simple hug, but he did. So unlike him! Fortunately, Sehun breaks the hug quickly.

‘That’s right!’ Suho says. ‘You’re all proud of you! Especially this piece of Bacon, he was so hilarious pretending he wasn’t!’

Baekhyun was being real mad right there, but he couldn’t say a word to not sound bad in front of Taeyeon. s enjoyed it even more knowing he is defenseless.

‘Thank you, guys! And congratulation for your daesang too, you work har…’

‘I think Taeyeon and I will leave now!’ Baekhyun cuts Taeyeon off and grabs her wrist.

‘Whaaat?’ she looks at him confused.

Baekhyun started to walk down the corridor with Taeyeon following him closely, until they reached the end of it. There was a fridge too, that was tall enough to cover both of them so they hid beside it.

‘What’s wrong with you, Baek? You were kind of rude to your members back there.’ She said in an almost scolding tone. He started to feel kind of guilty seeing Taeyeon upset about it.

‘I’m sorry, Taeyeon, but…’

‘But…’

‘I wanted you for myself only.’

‘Uff, I swear, you’re such a kid!’ she said, pushing him lightly. She didn’t know if she should farther scold him or melt at his cheesiness. But she didn’t have time to process things properly that Baekhyun traps her between the wall and his body.

‘Yeah, I know I am immature, but let’s not talk about it, ok? Now that we are here…all alone…’ he defended, the tip of his fingers going up and down on the side of her face.

She had to admit that she was upset over EXO’s disturbance too and now the way Baekhyun’s body was glued to hers sent electricity down her spine. 

‘Yah, Taeyeooon!’

Baekhyun was all in for kissing her when Tiffany’s pitchy voice rings in their ears ruining everything.

‘! It’s so f…’ he was about to explode with anger and let out another swear, but she stops him when she smashes her lips to his, resulting into a quick but sweet kiss. It felt like the tension inside him suddenly vanished, leaving him charmed and dumbfounded. He’s like that everytime she kisses him without expecting.

‘We really have to go now! Taeyeoooon!’ Tiffany screams, searching for her.

‘Bye, B! We have a plane to catch, maybe next time!’ she says with a beaming smile while leaving him froze in his spot.

He had the urge to yank her by her hips and press her against him again, but obviously he didn’t. She has this effect over him, taking him back to his senses when he’s losing control and making him lose control alike. He swears this girl will be the end of him.

 

 

It was their 100 days anniversary and Taeyeon couldn’t feel more miserable. No, it wasn’t because of couple drama or of him forgetting about it, as it usually happens to other couples on times like these. Their relationship is going amazingly so far and he texted her about the anniversary as soon as he woke up. It’s just…she misses him so ing much. They didn’t see each other properly since MAMA. Of course, they have passed by each other numerous times on other end of the year events, but they could just steal glances, that’s it, if something, it tortured them even more. Work got so hectic, especially for him, and in these 100 days, there were very few times you can say they actually did something as a couple. She wanted to see him at least once a week. And go eat out with him, go watch movies with him, go on trips with him. She doesn’t like going out, it’s true, but she would have done all these things with him if she had the chance to. But she can’t. Not only that work is taking up so much time, it’s understable after all, but the paparazzi are watching their every step and can create an unwanted scandal anytime.

She is very upset about it all. It’s their 100 days anniversary and he is excusing himself that he can’t come over because of an event in Busan. This makes it the third celebration they couldn’t be together, aside Christmas and New Year. It made everything feel so pointless.

She was with the girls practicing for their upcoming Phantasia concert series. She was trying her best to be focused on the dances like everyone else, but thoughts about Baekhyun were disturbingly invading her being. She can’t do anything when she is in a bad mood and she hates herself for that. Like, why is she so upset about it? They’ll find a day and meet each other up, it ain’t that deep!

‘Yah, Taeyeon!’ the older female choreographer calls for her when they were on a break. ‘Catch that!’ and she throws an energizer drink at her. Taeyeon sighs, this is going to be a very long day for her.

 

 

‘Why did you eat all the Nutella?’ Taeyeon screams angrily at Tiffany from the kitchen.

‘Why wouldn’t I? It’s mine, it had my name on it!’ she hears Tiffany screaming back at her from the leaving room.

‘What kind of bull, Stephanie?’ she says not believing her, but then she sees ’Tiffany’s’ wrote with golden letters on the lid. ‘Oh…’

Taeyeon went to her room even more annoyed. No anniversary celebration, ty dancing day and now no Nutella. She wan’t in the mood of doing anything, so she wore her PJs and went to bed. This day , but at least she can now rest on her comfortable bed and just enjoy the silence, all by herself. Favorite part of any day!

 

 

Tiffany and Sunny were in the living room and just finished watching their favorite TV show when they hear a sudden ring on the entrance bell. They instantly look at each other in confusion. It’s already past midnight, who the heck can be at this hour?

They go together to the entrance and Tiffany opens the door not knowing what to expect. What if there’s some creepy sasaeng out there?

But instead of a creepy sasaeng, a cute Baekhyun appears in the frame, holding a red rose and a present box. He had a huge smile plastered on his face, but it disappeared when he sees the two girls, only the two girls. Not really the sight he was hoping for.

‘Omo! Byun Baekhyun, our man, our man…’ Tiffany says smiling teasingly at him and dragging him inside by the wrist, barely letting him greet. Sunny giggles at Tiffany’s gesture.

‘You’ve come here for our Taeyeon unnie, don’t you?’

‘Yeah…’ Baekhyun says shyly when he feels the two girls being all over him, each girl holding on each of his arms.

‘She is in her room now. We’ll take you there!’ Sunny says excitingly.

‘Doesn’t matter if she denies it, she waited for you to come all daaay long! Now enter this room, prince charming!’ Tiffany pushes him inside Taeyeon’s room. ‘Good luck!’ the two girls say and close the door behind him laughing.

‘Noonas are so weird!’ Baekhyun thought when he saw himself alone in Taeyeon’s bedroom.  It was dark and quiet; the only noise in the room was Taeyeon’s steady breathing when sleeping. He came near her bed, put the present and the rose on the nightstand and light up the lamp that was there.

Taeyeon’s sleeping face shows into his sight. ‘Beautiful as always!’ he thought, but the pallor of her face kind of concerned him. He took off his coat and shoes and softly got in the bed near her. The moving bed causes Taeyeon to open her eyes. She turns to Baekhyun and he smiles at her, but all she can do is blinking in no reaction. After the initial confusion, she extends her arms and holds him into her embrace.

‘It’s real, you came!’ she says, almost cracking her voice.

‘I’m here!’

‘I’ve thought you wouldn’t come!’ she says breaking the hug.

‘Me too. But the show ended earlier than I expected, so I did my best to reach your place. I’ve had my hesitations to go here at this time because it’s really late. ’

‘It’s not a problem, if you think you aren’t that tired...’

‘I’m fine. I really wanted to make it in time for our anniversary.’

‘You basically didn’t make it in time. The day already passed.’ She laughed.

‘YOU! Instead of praising me for doing such efforts…Huh?!’

‘Of course I’ll praise you too!’ she pecks on his lips and smiles.

‘I have a present for you!’ He says taking the box and the rose from the night stand.

Taeyeon opens the present box and finds a bottle of expensive wine.  She eye-sides Baekhyun as a result.

‘This is a present YOU would rather like!’

‘This is one fine type of wine though, I know you like it too!’

‘Yeah, you’re right!’

For a second, she thought that’s all but then she eyes a little jewelry box.

‘W-what’s that?’ she says opening the little box.

She takes it and opens it up with nervousness. The box turns out to have two rings inside.

‘I know you like couple things and I was sad we don’t have rings despite most couples already wearing them at the 100th day anniversary. So I wanted to gift you some…’

Taeyeon was left in awe, she wouldn’t expect such a great taste in jewelry from Baekhyun.

 ‘Look, this is your ring. It has a butterfly on it. I remember when you told me that butterfly is your favorite symbol: you used it for your signature and the MV for your solo debut.’

‘And this is mine.’ He points at the other one ‘It has the exact same design, hence couple rings, just that it has a star instead of a butterfly. It’s because you always said I am your light.’

Taeyeon was left with no words, Baekhyun’s present was simple, but so thoughtful; he takes her hand and puts the butterfly ring on her finger. She looks at it very enchanted, genuine happiness sparkling in her eyes.

‘Let me put the ring on your finger myself!’ Taeyeon said and takes the other ring out of the box.

‘Your fingers are so pretty!’ she noticed it once again, when she puts the ring on one of them.

She then raises her hand and admires the ring that fit so well on her little finger. He puts her hand near hers, so they can see both of their hand together.

‘This is so beautiful!’ she says. ‘Makes me feel real bad because I didn’t prepare anything for you knowing you won’t come.’

‘It’s ok, Taeyeon-ah! You don’t have to do anything in return!’

‘Wait...I think I have something after all.’ She says getting off the bed excitingly and running to her desk. She opens some drawers and takes out a black, rectangular thing.

‘This!’ she says when she gets in the bed again near Baekhyun. ‘It’s a collection album of songs we have sung together in the studio that day. Remember, that day when I invited you to sing with me?’

‘This is actually pretty epic, we’ve sang a lot of songs back then. Parodies of our group songs, our rendition of ‘I’ with me trying to do the rap parts, even our version of ‘Dream’...’

‘I still believe I would have matched you better than Suzy, whatsoever!‘

‘Someone’s jealous of Suzy, huh?’

‘NO, I’m not!’ she pleads.

‘Your cheeks say otherwise.’ he teases her pinching one of her cheeks.

‘Ah, I’m done talking to you!’ she said, comically turning to the side, her back facing him.

He takes this opportunity and kisses the side of her neck.

‘Let’s open the bottle of wine now!’ he proposes planting another kiss on her neck. It felt so good!

‘I think I have some glasses in here!’ 

 

It isn’t that hard to imagine that they’ve had a really good time talking, cuddling and kissing. They did this till very very late in the night, when Taeyeon become sleepy.

 Baekhyun was staying on the edge of the bed.

‘I’m going back to my dorm now!’ Baekhyun says to Taeyeon who was having her eyes almost closed.

‘No! Can’t you stay with me tonight?’ she murmurs, opening her eyes.

‘I don’t know..I…’

‘Stay with me tonight, B!’ she pleaded and dragging him by the arm in the bed again.

The warmth of Taeyeon’s bed and body, made him weak again. He really wanted it too. He will probably get in trouble with his manager for that but…

‘I can never win to you! I’ll stay!’ he said, cuddling near her and kissing her forehead.

‘Thank You! Thank you for being here!’ she says wrapping her arms around him tenderly.

‘You know I am stupid enough to do anything for you!’

Taeyeon lets out a chuckle at his words.

‘If you’d do anything…what about singing something for me to sleep?’

‘Of course, whatever you want to sing, I’ll sing!’

‘Sing ‘Beautiful’to me! I’ve always wanted to hear that!’ she confessed.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and fell asleep as Baekhyun’s beautiful, but sleepy voice was following the lyrics of the love song.  Her heart was overflowing with emotions. This one short but blissful episode will probably haunt in her memory forever.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Arggghhh! So much cheesiness! I can’t!

Sorry for not updating earlier, guys. I was caught with school. I hope, won’t promise, that I’ll update one more chapter this week.  

Baekyeon fighting!