Team Exo Team Student Council

Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  [Suho's apartment] "Why am I always preparing dinner for you guys?" DO grumbled as he loaded the plates with fried rice. "Because you love cooking for us," Chanyeol replied grinning at his friend. Baekhyun and Kai were playing poker on the dinner table as Suho and Sehun discussed their next project.
"It'd be great if we could strike a deal with the Hamada corporation. They own some hotels near Seoul." "Hyung give it a rest," Kai groaned, "we've been in Korea over half a month and I still haven't gone on any dates. I don't have any energy to work." Chanyeol and Baekhyun rolled their eyes. "How's Jumi by the way," Suho asked, helping DO set the table. Baekhyun brightened. "I met a girl who goes to our school," he said, "Jumi calls her an "Angel" and she's in my year. I think her name was Im Sooah." "Sooah?" Chanyeol and Kai jumped at the name. DO looked mildly interested. "Yeah you know her?" Baekhyun frowned, "she's hospitalized and can't walk." Chanyeol's jaw dropped. "Stop exaggerating," Sehun muttered. Chanyeol closed his mouth. "We saw her in front of the school," Kai explained. "Forget the girl for now," Suho said when DO was finally seated at the table, "what are we gonna do about our project. We got the plan worked out but we need to have an advisor." Chanyeol looked at Suho warily. "What are you proposing hyung?" he asked. "I think we need to compromise with the student council," Suho said, "I propose we visit Darae before school on Monday and talk to her about our advisor." "No way NO WAY," Baekhyun whined.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter