Jumi's Angel Juri's Buddy

Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat chatting with Alice at the café near their school. Alice had heard about the lunch scene and called them to talk. “Was this school always this crazy?” Baekhyun asked. “No,” Alice answered, “Darae wasn’t always like that but maybe it’s the two new Japanese girls.” “Yeah, Kaori seemed a bit crazy,” Baekhyun nodded. “Well there’s Gaeun too,” Alice sighed looking worried, “she’s always been rather crass and she’s you know.” Chanyeol frowned. “She’s what?” “Can’t you tell?” Alice whispered, “she kind of hangs on the wrong side… like dangerous and wrong type of friends.” She sighed at their confused faces. “There’s this guy she hangs out with,” she explained, “but he’s infamous around here for setting high school girls up with old guys to you know.” “Ugh,” Baekhyun made a face. “How are you hanging on?” Chanyeol asked, “it’s been a while right?” Alice smiled. “They stopped bullying me,” she said. Chanyeol looked confused. “Wait- when did they bully you- ow!” Baekhyun had just stabbed him. Baekhyun grinned at Alice. “That’s great,” he said. Baekhyun waited until Alice excused herself to the restroom.
“How can you say that to Alice?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. “Um, did they ever bully Alice?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Hello? Alice has a timid personality so of course the scary way they talk to her is bullying.”
  “Hey guys, I really want to talk more but I have to go to dance practice,” Alice said as she joined them again, grabbing her bag. As she left, Baekhyun noticed a familiar face enter the café. “Oppa!” a little girl ran up to him. “Hi Jumi,” Chanyeol grinned at Baekhyun’s little cousin. “Was that Alice I just saw?” Jumi’s older sister asked joining them. “Hi Juri nuna,” Chanyeol grinned, “how’s college?” “Oh hi Channie!” she said brightly. Baekhyun looked excited. “You know Alice?” he asked Juri. Juri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter