The Calm

Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I see,” Sooah sighed, Ran’s hair as she rested her head on Sooah’s lap.

Darae sat across Sooah with her legs and arms crossed.
“Ran went too far, Sooah,” she said, “she shouldn’t have hit one of them.”

“I don’t think he minded,” Misao observed, peering at Ran through her glasses, “Ran didn’t mind too much either… when he held her.”

“He what?” Sooah asked looking amused.

Kaori smirked as she observed her reflection in the mirror carefully. “Too bad we missed it.”

“Seriously,” Gaeun agreed giggling, “I totally wanted to see it. Alice bloody and Ran in some guy’s arms.”

“Me too,” Sooah smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The boys heard excited voices and giggles from the hospital room before they opened the door.

The entire student council girls were gathered and sharing an animated conversation.
“Oh hi!” Sooah waved, noticing the boys.

The boys hesitated a while seeing Ran by her side but entered anyways.

“How’re you feeling?” Sooah asked DO.
He glanced at Ran then smiled. “I’m fine,” he told them, “it wasn’t too bad.”

Sooah gave him an amused smile while Gaeun and Kaori burst out laughing. Misao shook her head and even Darae smothered a soft giggle.

“Ran is at the master level at taekwondo and judo all while she’s a junior professional kickboxer,” Misao mentioned.

“, shouldn’t you get examined?” Baekhyun asked DO worried.

Darae’s amusement faded quickly and she looked at them with her usual col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter