Friday

Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls sat around Sooah who was resting in the rehab room.

“You’re coming back on Monday,” Darae told Sooah, “you ready?”

“I will be after I try out my uniform,” Sooah smiled.

It was early Friday morning and the SC had dropped by to see Sooah before going to school. As usual they found Sooah up from the break of dawn in the rehab room walking, slowly, one step at a time.

They helped her back to her wheelchair.

Sooah’s mother was waiting for her in her room. She was staring at Sooah’s uniform hanging on the closet door.

“I wish you’d transfer elsewhere,” her mom sighed.

“My friends will help me adjust,” Sooah told her.

Her mom looked at her friends and forced a smile. Her eyes stopped at Ran.
“Ran-ah, I’m trusting her to you,” she said.

Ran nodded. “I’ll take care of Sooah,” Ran said.

“We all will,” Darae added.

“Eomma, I’ll be okay,” Sooah comforted her.

Sooah’s mom continued to stare at her friends who looked down.
“This time,” Darae started, “this time, Mrs. Im, I swear, we will stand by her no matter what. I won’t let anything happen to Sooah.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Exo boys sat on the benches during free time in PE. They watched the other classes playing soccer.

“This is crazy,” Sehun muttered.

“Everything looks different now,” Kai said with a groan, “everything feels different.”

“We don’t even know what that was about,” Suho reminded them, “don’t get carried away.”

“But it’s not nothing,” Chanyeol pointed out, “why is everyone so scared.”

They looked over at Darae, Ran, and Misao who were a few feet away from them watching Kaori’s class.
“Misao and Kaori weren’t there right?” Baekhyun confirmed. DO nodded.

They stared at Darae and Ran.

“If Sooah’s the only one,” Chanyeol started, “that mean she got in her accident

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter