Class Trip Part 1

Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The timing was bad but the SE class had to go on the class trip into the mountains.

Ran fought to stay with Sooah but Sooah sent her away and refused all offers from her friends in SE. She was still in recovery and in order to start her rehab quickly, she needed rest.

Darae dragged Kaori and Gaeun around school multiple times reminding them of each rule and the best ways to enforce them. When she sent them on their way, she couldn't help but feel uneasy. She had been in charge for nearly two years but each trip leaving Kaori and Gaeun in charge was nerve-wracking.

So, the class trip was led by a distracted Darae, sulky Ran, and still monotone and mousy Misao.

At the rear, EXO sat in the back of the bus debating whether or not to use this opportunity to ask Darae, Ran, or Misao about the incident.

After hearing the story from Juri, they only ended up with more questions.

1. Was Sooah's condition related to being locked in?

2. It was a bad and tasteless prank/bullying but why would that cause the school to fear the student council.

3. How was Sooah doing?

"How's Sooah-nuna?" Junior asked walking over to the girls.

The other members in the class hushed and turned to Darae.

Darae shrugged. "She doesn't really say," she answered.

"Wha-I mean is she-" one of the other classmates seemed to want to ask something but stopped when Misao raised her eyebrows at him.

Their teacher stood up. "When we get off, you will have to use your maps and compass to find your way to the cabin," he said, "you'll be in groups of three and one group of four. Each group will have to find three items that are scattered in the woods and the first to reach the cabin wins."

He handed them a bowl with pieces of folded papers.

Darae sighed and pulled the first paper. Inside was a bright red mark. Ran pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter