Saturday morning: Darae

Queen B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2 years ago, Monday during The Incident]

“Gaeun, Joo Gaeun,” Darae waved her hand in front of Gaeun’s eyes.

“Huh? What?” Gaeun blinked, looking up from the video Alice was showing her from the rehearsal concert of SHINEE.

“Hi Raerae!” Alice waved at Darae and smiled.

“I see you’re getting along now,” Darae observed Gaeun and Alice.

“Yeah! We found out we have the same taste in music,” Alice smiled.

“What is it?” Gaeun asked Darae.

Darae blinked. “Oh yeah! Have you guys seen Sooah today?” she asked, “I haven’t seen her since Friday.”

“Maybe she’s coming late,” Alice shrugged.

Gaeun frowned. “We should’ve talked to her before going to your villa on Friday night,” she told Alice.

Alice shrugged. “She didn’t want to come,” she reminded them, “anyways, if you guys want, we can go back next weekend too. My dad said he’s installing a water slide on Friday.”

Darae and Gaeun nodded. “Sure,” Darae agreed, “it was fun. Let’s totally go again. This time with Sooah.”

Gaeun agreed.

“Sure,” Alice smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[PRESENT DAY]

 

“Why did you want to meet?” Darae asked walking over with a cup of mocha frapp.

Suho was seated in a window table in the café near their school.

“Weren’t you guys overdoing it yesterday?” he asked.

It was Saturday. The day before, they had noticed what looked like the student council going on a power control rampage. They enforced every rule and didn’t give any room for questioning. Gaeun was violent and crueler than usual. And Darae seemed to allow Gaeun more room for her actions.

“That’s why you wanted to see me?” she asked, looking down at Suho.

They stared at eachother. Darae was beautiful as always. And cold as always.

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter