Altough We Feel The Same But It's Hard to Confess

Why It Must be You

"Okay kids... Let's change your seat today... It has been 3 months since we last change your seat..." Our homeroom teacher, Miss Choi come in while saying that.

Our class is really noisy after hear that.

We have wanted to change our seat for 2 months but she never let us change our seat. Finally after 2 months of waiting she let us move from this seat. All of us have been bored with our friends beside us.

"Yes... Finally... It has been boring here since many weeks ago.." One of the students said.

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

After spending 10 minutes we finally sit with new partner. I sit with Eunhyuk, he is actually my senior but he didn't pass the exam so he must study in first grade again. I'm not know him well. He really quiet all the time. No one dare to talk to him. They just talk to him if they need to.

"Hey.. Nice to meet you. Although we have 3 months in this class but we haven't had any chances to chat.." He great me nicely.

It's my first time talk with him. He isn't bad at all. I think he is quiet nice but because he haven't had friends so he acts like that.

"Oh yeah.. Nice to meet you too.. Hope we can be friend well.." I reply him. He is a kind boy and he is handsome too. I think that makes me smile by myself. I stop myself after I realize he watch me with confuse face.

After that I look at my left side. It's make my heartbeat to stop. You know who it is, right? It's Kim Taeyeon. Oh god.. How lucky I am. I must think like that, right? But if you see now you will understand why I can feel lucky sits beside her. She sits with her new partner, Nicole. They really get close fast. Just in 2 hours they have chat and laugh really loud that make them scolded by the teacher. Of course it makes me jealous. I want to stop them talking closely like that but what can I do. It will be strange because I don't have special relationship with her but I prohibit Taeyeon to talk with Nicole.

 

For me, I'm not the easy to get close type. It needs pretty long time to get close with new person. I will become a quiet person if I don't feel comfortable with that person. But if I feel comfortable with them I can become really noisy and can do anything crazy in front of them without thinking first. Eunhyuk and I don't talk too much after that brief introduction.

 

 

After many hours with silence suddenly Eunhyuk starts a conversation. "Have you been in this school for a long time?" I know he asked me that just want to break the silence between us.

"Uhmm.. Yes.. I study here from kindergarten. This school has become my second home. Time pass really fast... Now I have become a high school student. It's like yesterday I'm still in kindergarten.. What about you?"

"I'm not that long.. I started study here from middle school.. Before that I live in LA.. But because my father has works here so we must moved here together."

"Wow... You come from LA? If that so your English must be really good, right? I have one bestfriend.. She come from LA too.. She come here from fifth grade of elementary school.. What a coincidence.. You must meet her.. Maybe you can become friend because you two have the same origin.." I tell him.

"Hmm.. Okay.. Next time please introduce me to your bestfriend.. What is her name?"

"Jessica.. Jessica Jung.."

"Owh.. Jessica? Hmm okay.." His face change a bit. But I don't really mind it.

After that we keep silence again. I'm too focus to Taeyeon and her new friend, Nicole. They really close.

Oh man.. Why she can get close to Taeyeon that fast and for me it takes too long time to get close with her. What if Taeyeon likes Nicole now. Ah I don't want to look at their relationship.

Taeyeon talk to me just if she need something important. It makes my heart hurt. Now I feel like she doesn't have feeling for me even just a little. So sad. I just can like her from a far. What if Taeyeon will never know this feeling because I'm too afraid to tell her or when I tell her she reject me. It will make my heart hurt more. Beside that I don't know whether actually she has already had another person in her heart. Maybe I must slowly forget this feeling for her. But why it's so hard to forget her.

Today I suddenly become closer with Eunhyuk. I don't expect I can close to him this fast. It never happens before. I feel comfortable when I talk to him just like I have know him for a long time. At first we confuse what to talk until we joke around and actually our joke is connected each other. It's really enjoyable joking with him.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

From now on I sit with Nicole.. She is a nice girl. She can makes me laugh non stop until we get scold from our teacher. We can't stop chatting. I really like teasing other people so I all day. She can't against me so I become more excited to .

Actually I want to start some conversation with Tiffany, our seat is really close. But like usual it's really hard to talk to her. I don't know what to say when it comes to Tiffany. It feels like I lose my voice. Maybe it's because I'm nervous if I close to her. But there's something weird that you might think it's weird too. I can talk to her freely if I chat with her by phone. It's strange right? To cover my nervous of sitting close with Tiffany I chat with Nicole all day and of course I too.

Beside that I see she really close with her partner too. They talk about everything. Maybe if they keep like that they can like each other or maybe they have liked each other now, I don't want it happen. Now I'm sure I like her. Now it's not a runaway anymore. Sunny has gone from my heart now it's just Tiffany inside it. I jealous with them getting closer. So this is what is called jealous. Now I can understand what it feels. It's a really bad feeling I thought. I want to go home.. I don't want to see them talk to each other that close. I hope I can become Tiffany's partner but we can't choose our partner by our self. Our homeroom teacher decide who sits with who.

Am I must confess my feeling now so I don't need to feel this jealousy anymore. But what if she reject me. What if she has already liked someone. Maybe she like that Eunhyuk. I see Eunhyuk is not really bad at all. I still don't have courage to tell her that I love her. What must I do?

Am I need to talk to her friends and ask if Tiffany has had another man inside her heart. But what if her friends don't know either or they don't want to tell me and in the end they tell Tiffany. Beside it's too strange if I come to them and ask "Hey do you know who is Tiffany like?" It's really bad plan.

Oh god please help me. Maybe I must tell Yuri about this later. She usually have advice when it's about love. She had helped me a lot with Sunny matters that time. Yeah although it's not a success advice. But maybe she can help me successfully this time. Alright I'll tell her tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

Finally time to go home.. Today is a really hard day. I must watch Taeyeon close with other girl all day. And I confuse if I need to start forget Taeyeon now or not. It's really drained my energy.

I come to Sica's class. "Hey Sica.. What' up? Where is Sooyoung? I don't she her.." I greet her with my gloomy expression.

"Hey what's wrong with you? You look really in a bad day.. She must go home first.. She said that she has something to do.. Hey tell me what's going on.." She insists me to tell her. At first I don't want to tell her about today but she keep insist me so in the end I tell her about everything.

 

 

She is patting my back after hear everything and give me some advice so I won't become too sad. "Don't be sad okay. Maybe it hasn't the right time for you two."

"Thanks Sic.. You always can make me feel better.."

"Oh yeah.. I almost forget to tell you about my new partner. He is from LA too.. His name is Eunhyuk.. Next time I will introduce you to him.. He is a really nice man.. He is handsome too.. It's the first time I can get close to someone as fast as today. Just some hours and I can talk to him like I talk to you." I excitedly tell her.

I feel Sica know Eunhyuk. Her face tell that. Same like Eunhyuk did before, Sica's face change a bit too. But like before again I don't mind it. I will know it later.

After that conversation we see Sunny walking in this class.

"Hey there you two. Let's go now. What takes you two so long. I've wait for you guys." She complain to us.

"Sorry Sunny. I thought you have gone home first with your oppa. Okay how if we go to cafe for the apologize? I'll buy you anything today. But don't buy something too expensive okay." I try to make Sunny don't angry anymore.

"Okay.. Okay.. I accept your apologize. Let's go now." She has smiled again.

"Hey what about me? Buy me some drink too." Jessica doesn't want to lose.

"Okay.. Today I'll pay for you two." Jessica and Sunny high five and looks really happy. It's okay because they have helped me a lot everyday. It can become my thankfulness to them. It really not complete because Sooyoung can't join us today. Maybe next time I will pay for her.

I hope tomorrow I don't need to see Taeyeon get closer to Nicole anymore but how it can come true. Just want to see what will happen tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                          --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers.....

Sorry it takes really long time to update this chapter.. I have just finished my tests.

So now Taeyeon finally realize that she like Tiffany. But she don't know that Tiffany actually has loved her from they are in middle school. The same with Tiffany too.. She doesn't know that Taeyeon actually love her now...

Now Tiffany thinks Taeyeon likes Nicole and Taeyeon thinks Tiffany likes Eunhyuk.....

So what will happen next???

Thanks for read this chapter.. ^^

Please leave your comments freely.. :D