The Unknown Past

Why It Must be You

Tiffany POV

"Hey Miyoung. Good morning.. How are you today my lady? Did you get a wonderful dream about me yesterday night?" Eunhyuk oppa come to me and greet me.

"Eewww.... What's wrong with you oppa? Don't call me Miyoung please... Are your brain must be repaired? Just go away... Kekekeke.."

"Owh sooo saaadd.. Our mature girl who has known love now is casing me out..."

"ssstttt..... What's wrong with you oppa? Today you're really weird.. Oh yeah oppa.. Let's meet Jessica on break time.."

"Oh really? Ok I wait for that.."

 

 

 

During break time....

Eunhyuk POV

Tiffany go with me to Jessica's class.. I follow her while my heart is beating really fast and hard. I'm really nervous right now. What must I say first after long time we don't see each other and no contact. I know she must be angry when she sees me but I must try at least.

I can see Jessica is chatting with her friend. I don't know who is she talking with but I think they are really close. They seem really into their chat till they don't realize our arrival.

"Hey Sica.. Hey Sooyoung.. What are you guys talking? Seems really exciting.." Tiffany jump to Jessica and touch Jessica's shoulder.

"Hey.. You make me shock.. Ah don't do that again.." She is patting her chest.

"Hahahaha.. Sorry.. Oh yeah.. Here there's someone wants to meet you. He is from LA too.. He has been waiting to meet you from few days ago.."

"Really? Who's that?" She turn around. Tiffany still introducing me...

"He is Eunhyuk oppa. He is my new partner. I'm telling him about you and he want to meet you..."

I can see her surprised face..

"Hey Sica.. Long time no see.." I greet her with my sweetest smile but...

"You... What are you doing here.. After that time you still can face me? What kind of human are you... Don't ever bother me again!!" She yelled at me and then running away, is she crying? Oh god.. She must really hate me. I really was a jerk back then. I know it but I really sorry of that day.

Everyone in this class is looking at us. I just ignore them. I can't do anything, I just standing right there and do nothing.. I know I should have run chasing her but my feet don't want to follow my brain..

"Hey Sica wait.. What is going on oppa?" Fany ask me really confused.

"I'll go get her. Don't worry." That girl name Sooyoung tell me and Fany to wait here.

"What is this all about oppa? Can you tell me? Why is she really mad when she saw you?" Tiffany insist me to tell her the truth. I'm still dazed with what has just happen.

"OPPA!!" Tiffany yell at me.

"Okay let's go outside and I'll tell you what's going on."

In the end we go out from the class and I start my story..

"Okay it happened five years ago when we were still in elementary school in LA...."

 

 

 

Five years ago, LA...

I'm a soccer player in my school. Actually i'm the star in my club. I have a lot of fan girls there. I even have my own fan club. 

I'm playing soccer with my friends. A few day later we will attend a tournament. There are a lot of fan girls out there. There even some middle school girls cheering for me. I feel like I'm a celebrity.

There are a lot of girls cheering for me everytime I play my ball. But there's one thing that always bother me. Everyone always see me as a really talented and handsome boy but just that girl, she even doesn't care if there is me around her. She is the ice princess, Jessica Jung.

I'm really curious about her. I want her to see me like other girl do. I can let her doesn't see my presence.

Today just like usual I see her walking past the soccer field. She just saw the field for 5 seconds and then continue her walk. She even didn't see me playing the ball skillfully. I can't take it anymore. I must make her look at me like the other girls.

I'm too focus at her until I doesn't pay attention at the practice game. The ball is hitting my head really hard. I touch my head in pain.

"Yah!! Don't play if you can't control where you're kicking." I'm yelling at the player who kick the ball, Taylor. He is the team captain of the away team.

"Hey it's not my fault. It's your fault. You are not concentrating."

"Calm down Ty. Don't fight here." His friend calm him down.

"Okay.. Okay sorry." I don't want to fight here with him.

"Eunhyuk oppa are you okay?"

"Hey don't hit Eunhyuk oppa. His head is more valuable than yours!" A lot of my fan girls is shouting at Taylor.

"I'm okay girls." I'm waving my hand and give them my sweetest smile.

"Aaahh.. He's so cool!!!" They're screaming.

I'm still looking at Jessica. She doesn't look at me after I get hit by a ball because of her. What's going on with that girl? Really frustrating. Until the end of the game I can't focus. I make a lot of mistakes. Luckily our team still can win the game.

 

 

 

After the game...

"What are you doing back then? You played very very badly. Why are you day dreaming on the field? It's a game you stupid." Jake, our team captain is scolding me.

"Sorry Jake.. It won't happen again."

"He must be thinking about that girl." Ryan tease me.

"That girl who? Jessica Jung? Oh hahahaha.. You still curious about her?" Jake laugh at me.

"Hey... Hey.. Hey.... Stop teasing me please.... How can I don't curious? All of my class mate are my fan except her. I can't believe it."

Suddenly Ryan break the silence and offering me a bet that becomes the point of Jessica anger to me. and i'm really feel i'm a fool because i take that bet.

"Okay how if we betting? If you can ask her out I will give you 100 dollars. How's that?"

Ryan ask everyone in team to join the bet.

"Hey it's not good playing with someone heart. She will get hurt if i do that.. I'm not in...."

"Really a kind hearted boy or..... you afraid you will lose? I can't believe it our soccer star, the most popular prince in our school is just a chicken..."

Everyone is laughing... It's really makes me uneasy.. I can't ruin my image in front of my friends...

"Okay.. I take that. Just prepare your money for me."

"Woah... He doesn't want to lose... If you fail you must treat us a buffet dinner then."

"Fine."

"Remember just two months. How's that? You still willing to take it?" i nod confidently.

"Hey everyone do you hear it?"

"Yeah!!! Good luck.. hahhahahahaha..." everyon is really excited to see me lose. I won't make their dream come true. I'll make Jessica like me. Just you see Ryan..

End of flash back

 

 

 

 

"That the beginning of this mess." I tell Fany.

"You make her become your bet object with your friends? Wow oppa you're really a jerk. I can't believe it."

"I know.. I know.. I am a jerk back then. But what can I do when all of my friends insist me to do it. It's not really easy to become a popular boy, kid. If I don't accept that they will make fun of me everyday. I have no choise."

"No doubt she really hate you oppa."

"I realize it now. I want to apologize to her now. But she seems really hate me."

"Of course she hate you."

 

 

 

 

                                        

                                                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Please wait for the update :)

The next chapter will be about Jessica and Eunhyuk.... Hope you enjoy this chapter....