I'm Sorry I'm Hurting You

Why It Must be You

Eunhyuk POV

"Okay let's continue the story about Jessica and I."

 

 

Five years ago, LA

Since that day everyday I try hard to attract Jessica. But I find it really hard. She never answers me. Just stare and nod. I start with introducing myself.

"Hey.. You are Jessica Jung right? Nice to meet you.. My name is Lee Hyuk Jae but just call me Eunhyuk.." I extent my hand. Like usual she is the ice princess. She nod and stares at me, "I know you.." She answer coldly and she doesn't shake my hand. She even doesn't want to just touch my hand. Then she quickly go without seeing me again.

"Not bad.. At least I have talked to her. Why is she really cold like that? So scary.. But I can do it. I'll try again tomorrow."

 

"Hey, how is Jessica Jung? Still have a chance? Hahaha..." Ryan come and then tease me.

"Yeah she is a little scared me though.. But nothing is impossible, man. I still have a chance. Just wait till I get her out with me. Just prepare your money from now on. It's not a little money stupid."

"Yeah yeah.. I know because I know it's impossible to get her out so I dare to bet that much.. Hahahaha..."

"Don't regret it.." I smile to him then go home. I need some strategy to get her talk to me but how. I think I'll come to her everyday.

 

The next day..

Right after I arrived at school I go to Jessica's class. She has arrived and just sit there look outside the window and chat a little with her friend, Goo Hara. Goo Hara is our cheerleader team captain. She is the most popular girl in our school. A lot of boys in this school ask her out but she reject everyone. A lot of students in this school don't understand why she want to befriend with Jessica. I think so. They are really different person. But maybe Jessica has something that make Hara likes her. It must be like that. But I never attract to her, for me Jessica is more interesting. No one act like her in front of me.

After a little time I wait there then Hara go out from the class. It's my chance. I go to her seat.

"Hey Jessica.. Good morning. Is it okay I sit here, right?" She nod. I sit in front of her. There are a lot of students stare at us. They are whispering to each other talking about us. I can hear a little what they are talking about. "Hey what is Eunhyuk doing there? Why is he with that ice princess?" She's not really care what others talk about her. She just continue looking outside the window. I can't take it anymore I must talk to her.

"Why you go without words like yesterday?" She is looking at me again with her scary glare, " Is there problems with that?"

"Oh no no.. It's okay." Then she continue looking outside.

"Hey what are you looking at?" I keep looking at her. She look at me just one second and then she leave me there. I then run following her.

"Hey where are you going? Wait for me."

We don't talk for some minutes. I keep following her. Everyone we pass are looking at us curiously.

Finally she stop and open again. "Hey.. Why are you keep following me? You are annoying.."

"I'm sorry if I annoyed you but I just want to befriend with you." She look at me confusedly. "Don't follow me again or I'll kick you." She then continue her walk. I keep following her.

In the end I make her angry and then she kick my foot and step on my left feet hard. After she look me really in pain then she left me there. "Hey Jessica.. Wait.." I shout at her in pain. She continue walking without looking back. Today I failed again. But I still have much time.

 

Everyday I come to her. Although she never bother me but I won't give up. Everyday there are more students staring at us when we are together and she reject me. Sometimes I can't stand it and start to explode but I always try to calm my emotion.

After weeks I do that I can't take it anymore. I start to explode. "HEY WHY ARE YOU KEEP IGNORING ME! ARE YOU THAT MUCH HATE ME!" I shout at her. I don't mean it but she already run and crying. Oh why I must shout at her. Really stupid. I chase her. She go to the rooftop. She is crying there.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to shout at you. Please don't cry anymore." She keeps crying. Because I know I won't make her stop crying so I just wait her there till she stop.

 

"Why do you want to become my friend? You are the ace in football team and I'm nothing." She open .

"Don't say your self like that. For me you're special. You make me curious because you never bother me when all students here especially girls always she me playing football."

"Do you want to know why I always avoid you?"

"Why?"

"Ehmm.. No no no.. I can't say that. It's too embarrassing."

"It's okay c'mon tell me."

"Emm okay but don't laugh at it."

"Okay I won't."

"The truth is I.. I.. l l-like..." She's pointing at me don't dare to look at me.

"What? You like me? Really? You're not kidding me right?" She nod her head.

"I don't know what I must say went I'm near you so I keep running away from you. Sorry.."

"Sooo..... Now we can befriend right?" she nod again and then smile. She really is the most beautiful girl i've ever met.

 

Since that day we become more closer. She's more open to me now. Of course there are a lot of my fans against it but I don't care. I must not lose to my friend.

At first I thought that way but after a month I go out with her I started to realize something that I become more and more like her everyday. I know I have win the bet. I have go out with her often but now I feel guilty to her. Am I need to tell her the truth? But if I tell her she must be angry to me. I don't want that.

 

One month later...

I've become much closer to Jessica. She even has become my girlfriend. I have forgot about the bet.

 

After football practice....

I'm about to go home when suddenly all of my team members go come to me.

"Here. Take your money." Ryan gives me money.

"What is this?" I'm still forget for a second then "Owh.. The bet two months ago.. Yeah yeah yeah I win right.. Hahaaha.. I have warned you not to do it.."

"Yeah I know you're great dude.. I can't believe it you make Jessica the ice princess become your girlfriend. How's you do that?" Jake ask me still can't believe what have I done.

"You still must learn a lot from me guys.. I'll tell you how to get girls later.. I must go now meet my girl.. Hahaha.."

Everyone is quiet now. I don't know why. "What's wrong?" i ask confusedly. When I turn around.. #PLAK# Jessica slap my left cheek. "I can't believe it you just using me from the beginning? I HATE YOU!!" She is running away.

"Wait Sica.. Sica. I can explain.It's not like what you think." She keep running doesn't bother me.. "It's all your fault." I shout at my friends. Then I run chasing her but I'm missing her.

 

Since that day she never comes to school again. I have gone to her home everyday but she refuses to meet me. After a week Hara tell me that Jessica has gone to South Korea. I never can forgive myself since that day. I'm such a very very stupid and jerk person. After I graduated elementary school I decide to go to Korea to find her.

-End of flashback-

 

"And that's how we meet. Finally I meet her again here because of you.." I finish my story here.

"Wow.. It's a really serious matter. Fighting oppa.. I hope you can make it. But really you were a jerk back then."

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

How is that? Is it good enough? hahahhahaha...

I hope you enjoy it. See you in the next chapter..