The Transferred Student

Why It Must be You

Few days later...

Tiffany POV

Actually it has been pretty long time since I last chat with Taeyeon. We talk just if we need something important like she need pen and Nicole doesn't bring two pen so she ask me if I have two. It has been some weeks since we changed our seat. So that means I haven't talked to Taeyeon for maybe almost a month. Oh god that not really good. Honestly it makes me sad but I try to not think of it because it just makes me more frustrated.

 

"Hey everybody listen.. Have you heard about the transferred student?" Taecyeon talk loudly makes me back to reality.

"Oh yeah I heard it a little.. For what I heard that student is a girl right?" Wooyoung continue what Taecyeon said.

"Yeah you're right captain.. And guess what she's really hot and she's the basketball star from her previous school.." Every boys in this class start to discussing about the transferred student. I don't care about that things.. It is boys' matter.

I see Taeyeon beside me she is playing with her pen thinking that pen is a plane... So childish and dorky as usual~kekeke... That's why I like her..

 

"Don't sad if you heard this she's not in our class she's in class B.." Everyone look disappointed with what Taecyeon just said.

How is that girl look? I'm curious of her because she can make Taec really excited like that.. For what I know he never become that excited for girls he just like his soccer ball.

 

I'm about to sleep when suddenly someone sit beside me. I think it's Eunhyuk oppa but...

"Hey Fany-ah why you never contact me this month? I'm dying because too bored you know.." The person who seat beside me is Taeyeon. I'm surprised of course. She bored because I'm not text her? Is she... Ah no no I don't want to thinking non sense. For a sec I just look at her eyes.

"Yah toucher I'm talking with you.. Hello? Don't think about my too much Fany-ah.. Don't you miss it, touching my ?"

"Hey why you tease me again?! Oh god after long time we don't talk and you tease me?"

"Waahh don't mad Fany-ah just kidding."

"Yeah I know you're the dorky Kim Taeyeon. Anyway usually you text me first so I think maybe you're busy so I don't dare to text you.."

"When did I look busy?" She smile dorkly. "Hmm never.."

"Ah it's because in your brain are just my and touch it." She tease me and smile again hope I won't angry when I see her smile.

"Yeah yeah yeah... I won't angry slanderer.. But you will repay that later. Just wait.." I threaten her. Her smile on her face gone and then she pout, "You're scary miss Hwang.." She is so cute. I'm amazed with her pout.

"Oh yeah where is Eunhyuk? I don't see him this day."

"I don't know.. He didn't text me last night."

"You two text?" I'm nod. "Yeah sometimes when I'm bored."

Taeyeon--> So now when she's bored she's not text me anymore she text Eunhyuk.. Ah how disappointing... Oh yeah they have become couple now.. Should I ask her if she really with Eunhyuk? But it become suspicious if I ask that..

"Kids go back to your seats! Why you never can silent when no teacher here." Ms. Han go in and look frustrated because our class is really noisy as usual.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

In break time...

"Tae have you seen that transferred student? I have seen her. She totally awesome and I saw her played basket just now she's so cool."

"Oh... Good for you.."

"Tae c'mon you still sad about her?"

"Oh no it doesn't matter anymore." Yuri is pulling me to the basketball court. "Yah yah Kwon Yuri what are you doing?" She keeps pulling me. "Just follow me."

 

We arrive at the basketball court. I see a girl is playing. She can beat everyone include boys from the basketball team. She can do three point non stop and her lay up is perfect.

"Look! She is cool right? Woah woah!!! Look look look!! She is doing lay up!!! The ball is perfectly go in to the ring. How can there is a perfect girl like her..." I smile looking at Yuri behavior. She's so funny.

Taeyeon--> Yeah she's good. But still for me Tiffany is the best.

"Her name is Ham Eunjung. How do you think?"

"Yeah she's good. Interesting. I think she can get all boys of this school easily."

"I'm right, right? You won't regret followed me just now."

"Yes Yuri you right.. Thanks.." I give her my cute smile.

 

 

Later in the dance club...

Yuri POV

"Woah because Eunjung join the club there are too many people here.. What an talented girl she is..." I talk to Sooyoung. Sooyoung and I go to dance club together since middle school so we're quite close.

"Hmm right.. Sometimes I don't really like that kind of girl. Too much have attentions everywhere.." I smirk a little to her and ,

"You're jealous of her?"

"Of course not.. Why I must jealous?! That's not my business.."

"Understand... You're right she's gaining too much attentions even Taeyeon interested at her.."

"Kim Taeyeon? Your best friend?" I'm nod. "Really?" I'm nod again. "Yes she said that to me earlier.."

"Woah that Sunny's follower finally she's moving on? Even someone like her can interested at Eunjung.."

"Yeah although she's in broken heart mode with Ti..." Oh gooodd I almost tell Sooyoung about Tiffany.

"Yuri? Broken heart with whom?"

"Oh I mean with Sunny.. Everyone in this school know it right?" #sigh

 

"Let's start the practice now!!" Our instructor shout at us. Right after Eunjung start her move all boys are screaming loudly.. Very loudly..

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hello again!!!

Sorry for the late update.... ^^

After this chapter there will be another misunderstanding again.... heheheh sorry....

See you later guys bye.... ^^

Hope you like this chapter...