It's not Like What You See

Why It Must be You

Yuri POV

I was sitting on the floor with Yoona waiting for Taeyeon when I saw her walking desperately. "Yoona.. That's Taetae.." "Where? Oh yeah.. Is it just my feeling or she really looks desperate?" "Yeah I think so.. Something must be have happened.. Let's call her."

"TAE!!" Yoona and I are waving our hands to her. She searching then finally find us.. "Is she crying? What's wrong with her?" I ask to Yoona and she just shrug her shoulders..

 

"Tae!?!? What's wrong with you? Why are you crying?" I ask her confusedly.

"Yuri-ah.... I lose again.. They have officially couple now." She is crying louder now like a baby. And I think she is forget or maybe don't care that Yoona is standing there too. Yoona looking at us doesn't understand what Taeyeon has said. "Hey hey what's happen here? I don't understand. Can you explain to me? Who is they?" "Oh sorry Yoong we haven't tell you.. It's Tiffany and Eunhyuk.. She likes Tiffany.." I'm pointing at Taeyeon. "W-what?? You guys are so mean.. Why you don't tell me about it?" She looks surprised plus disappointed. "I'm sorry Yoong.. For now let just try to comfort her.." She nod while pouting.

I look at Taeyeon she's still crying. "Taeyeon-ah don't cry anymore. Let's go somewhere else.. Don't cry here.. There a lot of people here.. Let's go.." I ask Taeyeon but it's useless she still crying.. So in the end we bring her to my car.

 

Finally after maybe 10 minutes Taeyeon stop crying.. "Can you tell us what exactly happened Tae?" I ask her carefully hoping she won't cry again. She then tell us what she has just seen before.

 

"Ehm.. Tae sorry about it. Are you sure you're not wrong?" I ask her.

"Yeah maybe you didn't hear it well.." "No.. I heard it really well. I even can see him kneeled in front of Fany.." She about to cry again but Yoona quickly patting her back again. "Don't be so sad Tae.. We will find the truth tomorrow okay? Let's go home first now."

"I'll drive you home.." She nod and smile weakly.

"Me too, Yul.." Yoona smile to me so i drive her too.

"Okay okay.." Then I start the engine.

 

 

The next day...

"Tae have you finished?"

"Wait a minute. Just need to change my cloth.."

"Quickly Tae.. We must fetch Yoona too.."

 

"Let's go.." Finally Taeyeon go out from her room.

When we arrive at Yoona's house she has been ready so we quickly go to school.

We go to canteen first right after we arrived at school. My eyes become wider when I see an unexpected tragedy.

"Tae.. Yoong.. Hey.. Look there.." We see Tiffany and Eunhyuk are chatting and laughing then suddenly Eunhyuk hug Tiffany tightly, really tight. Then I look at Taeyeon, she looks a little upset and disappointed so I touch Yoona's elbow and I give her what-must-we-do look..

"Let's go to class Tae.." Yoona quickly grab Taeyeon hand and pull her so she starts to move.

"You can see what happen just now right? I'm right they have become couple since yesterday.. Now what must I do? Why I always can't get girl I love...." I can't stand see Taeyeon like this. She usually dorky and cheerful but because of love she become like this. "Don't be like that Tae. I'm sure someday you will meet right person." I smile to her hope it will help her a bit.

"I just can hope it will happen." She still looked a little sad but what can I do?

 

Few minutes before...

Tiffany POV

"Eunhyuk oppa.." I wave my hand to him. Today he looks so much brighter since today is the main day. "Want to join me buy something at the canteen? I haven't had breakfast."

"Sure.. Let's go.." He put his bag and then go straight to the canteen with me.

"Oppa... I forgot to tell you.. Hehehe.. The preparation is finished. I have asked her to go with us.."

"She will go? When will she arrive?"

"Of course.. I'm the one who asking her.. She will be there when sunset okay?" I shock with his sudden move. "Thank you so much Fany-ah.. Tiffany is the best.." He hug me tightly until I can barely breath.

"Op-pa.. Y-you will...break...my bones."

"Hehehe.. Sorry~ thank you so much.. You have helped me a lot.."

"So buy me ice cream then..."

"If today we success I'll buy you all the biggest one.."

"Really?? Don't break your promise.." He nod and then smile.

~rrriiiiiiiingggg~ the bell is ringing

"Let's go oppa.."

 

 

Some hours later...

Jessica POV

"Fany... Sooyoung... Sunny... When will we going? Are you finished?" Where are they going.. They never disappear like this.

Suddenly... "Yah!! What are you doing.. Let me go!! NOW!!" They close my eyes and tie my hands because if they don't tie my hands of course I will punch them.

"Sorry Sica.. Just come with us okay?" I know it's Sunny voice.

"Where will you bring me?"

"Somewhere you will like.. Just wait patiently.." Sooyoung tell me and then pat my back.

"Sunny.. Soo.. Let's go.."

"Alright Fany-ah.."

 

Finally we arrive at somewhere I don't know. My eyes still closed and my hand are tied too. We go out from car and then we walk. I just follow their instruction then we stop.

"Hey where are we?" I ask curiously. "You will know when you see it. Wait here. Don't open your eyes now." They untied my hands.

"Hey Fany.. Where are you going?" No one answer me. Then I can hear their voice from a far, "Open your eyes Sica!"

Then I open my eyes. I am at a beach. This beach looks like there are no people here. I don't know where is it. Right now it's already sunset. I can see part of the sun which still there. The sky's colour is orange. This is really beautiful.

After that I hear someone playing guitar and singing behind me. When I turn around Eunhyuk is the person who is singing and playing guitar. That song is telling about our story. I just can stand there listening to him. I want to go but my body refuse it. Why?

After the song end I finally realize he has been in front of me. And then kneel there and hold my hand.

"Jessica Jung.. I especially make that song for you. That song actually has been made before you left me and finally i can finish it and give it to you. I know I have hurt you. I'm sorry for doing that stupid thing. Please forgive me. I love you sincerely.. After we went out together I know I started to feel this way.. Do you remember when we went to beach? That time I wanted to tell you the truth but I'm too afraid to see you mad at me and I know now it's my biggest fault so can you forgive me and become my girlfriend again? I promise I won't hurt you again."

"....Eeehh oppa... Why you.. I.." I want to angry at him, I want to shout at him. I want to leave, I don't want to meet him again but why is it so hard for me to do what I want when he right in front of me.. Why I can become this weak in front of him?

"I have forgiven you oppa....

"Really??" He then hug me tightly.

"Are you sure you can never hurt me again?"

"Yes of course.. I love you Sica.." It's silence after he told me that he love me. "I.. I love you too oppa.." I start to cry and hug him too..

"Thank you Sica..."

After that we spend some time there until we realize it's time for us to go home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                               -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

How's that? Is it good enough? I make this part because it's connected with what will happen next between Taeyeon and Tiffany. You have seen it a little right? But it just a little part of the point. So wait for the update and see what will happen next.

Next chapter will bw about TaeNy... I can't wait for it... =)

Thanks for reading it.

Please leave your comment and subscribe this story ^^