Misunderstanding

Why It Must be You

Tiffany POV

Few weeks later...

"Fany-ah can I ask you a favor?" Eunhyuk oppa come to me.

"What is it oppa? Just tell me first.."

"Ehmm.. I have a plan. I'm going to ask Jessica out but I afraid she will reject my invitation.. Can you help me?" He has suffered this past weeks. Sica never bother Eunhyuk oppa although he has gone to her class everyday, waiting for her and ask her if she can forgive him but Sica still doesn't bother him. I can reject him so I nod and give him my eye smile.

"Ehmm so I'm going to bring her to place we used to go together."

"You will bring her to LA?"

"Aaahhh.. You are so stupid.. Of course no. But if you will buy me the tickets why not.."

"Sorry.. hahaha... But no thanks.."

"Okay back to the plan. I'll make the atmosphere as similar as the original one.. But can you ask her out with you or you can ask Sunny and Sooyoung too to this place so it won't be suspicious.." He give me a photo.

"Okay oppa I'll help you.. I'll tell Sooyoung and Sunny too. When will we begin the mission?"

"You really will help me? Thank you Fany-ah.. You're my angel.." He hug me.

"O-oppa I c-ca can't breath.."

"Oh sorry I'm too excited."For the first time in past few weeks I see him smile like that. "Oh yeah.. I think I will do it this Saturday."

"Okay.. See you then.."

After that I go to Sooyoung and Sunny and tell them about the plan. They agree to accompany us. "Thank you guys.."

 

"Hey Sica.. Can I ask you something? But please don't angry okay?" She nod. "Do you still love Eunhyuk oppa?"

"Oh Fany-ah why you must bring this topic out.."

"Sorry... I'm just curious about it since as far as I see Eunhyuk oppa really love you and you used to love him too right? And if you two still love each other why don't you guys try to go out again? Don't angry please.." I give her the best smile plus my eye smile so she won't angry to me.

"Actually my heart still love him but my brain always told me not to love him anymore.. I don't know what I must do. In one side I want to forgive him but in another side I'm told not to forgive him. Please tell me Tiff what must I do.." Her eyes start to watery.

"In my opinion just try to forgive him Jess... I'm sure you still love her right?" She nod again..

"Okay Sica.. How if we go together with Sooyoung and Sunny this Saturday to forget about this? I don't want to see you strees like this."

"Where will we go?"

"Secret... We'll give you surprise. Wait for that day okay?"

 

The day before the mission day...

I'm about to go out from class when Eunhyuk oppa call me to wait for him.. "Tiff!! How if I confess to her this Saturday?" The class has already empty so there will be no one hear our conversation.

"That's a great plan oppa.. Do it.. And you know I asked her about you few days ago and you know what? She still love you oppa.."

"Really??" I nod.. "Let's do a rehearsal first.. I don't want to fail in front of her."

"Okay I will act as Sica then.."

 

"Ehm.. Sica I know I have made you hurt back then but I love you sincerely. It's not fake Sica.. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't do that.. I won't hurt you again. I promise.. Can you believe me?" Then he start to kneel. "Would you mind to become my girlfriend?" I'm surprised when he kneel in front of me although he doesn't confess to me.. He really is a romantic man.. I think Sica will like it.

"Ehmm.. Okay.. But don't do that again.. I won't forgive you if you do that thing again." I act as well as I can so we can get the feel.

 

Taeyeon POV

"Would you mind to become my girlfriend?" I see Eunhyuk is confessing to Tiffany.

I was going to take my Math book in the class when I saw Eunhyuk is confessing to Tiffany. He even kneel in front of her. What the.. I lose to him.. I have been too late..

"Ehmm.. Okay.. But don't do that again.. I won't forgive you if you do that thing again." Tiffany accept him?? Ah yeah I'm absolutely lose to him. If just I confess to her faster it won't happen. Now she has become my girlfriend.

Hmm anyway what does it mean "Don't do that again? Do what? Is it.... Kiss?? Oh no no no.. I can't accept it. He has kissed Fany?? I can't stop my imagination Eunhyuk kiss my Fany.. Oh god that can be.

So they officially couple now that means I have no chance anymore to get her become my girlfriend. I go away from the class. Broken heart again like the day when Sunny accept that senior confession. Why does I always lose when it come about love? It's not fair.

 

"TAE!!" Yuri and Yoona are waving their hands to me. I look at them while I crying..

"Tae!?!? What's wrong with you? Why are you crying?" Yuri ask me confusedly because I'm crying.

"Yuri-ah.... I lose again.. They have officially couple now." I cry like a baby don't care that Yoona I standing there too. And Yoona looking at me and Yuri doesn't understand what I mean.

 

 

Tiffany POV

"How's that? is it good enough? Or you have another suggestion?" Eunhyuk oppa ask me.

"Hhhhmmm... Let me think.... It's okay.. Not bad... But you must give some more romantic things so Sica will forgive you..." I tell her.

"What romantic thing?"

"Maybe you must do it when sunset and there are romantic songs are played?"

"Okay okay... I'll try that... Are you sure she will accept me back after what i did to her?"

"I'm sure enough oppa.... Since actually you really love her right? She still love you.. You just need to make her believe in you again..."

"That is not an easy matter Fany-ah..."

"Yeah i know.. But I'm sure you will make it oppa... But if you hurt her again i will never let you to breath again... Remember that.." I treathen him...

"O.. o-okay... I promise.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It's my first time i update two chapter in one day... #plok plok plok#

Thank you for all readers and subscribers too and also for the comments of course...

Poor Taengoo.... It actually a misunderstand but she come in wrong time...

There will be more misunderstand between Taeyeon and Tiffany in the next chapter..