Worst Day Ever or Best Day Ever

Why It Must be You

-In the middle of class-

So boring. I almost fall asleep. Since the lesson started I just look outside the window. I watch others down there, some are going home, the others are just wait their friends out from class, and then my eyes widened when I see that small like kid girl is having arguments with her friend. It remind me of that day.

-Flashback-

It happened 2 years ago. This is the past that have changed my life.

"It's your fault. Because you joke around non-stopped Ms. Park is angry and go out from class. And now I must apologize to her and I will be scolded again." I knew she was a prankster but I thought she was too much.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Why are you blame me when it's not just my fault. Everybody here are joking too. So everyone in this class must be blamed too. Ah you make my mood going worse now. Whatever." Taeyeon didn't want to be blamed for what had just happened.

I knew I shouldn't angry to her but you knew I was the prefect in this class so I had responsible to apologize to Ms. Park, that fragile hearted teacher and she never liked me. I don't know why, as far as I remember I never make her so angry.

"Why's that stupid teacher must angry with just something unimportant like that. In the end I must do it again. If she didn't angry I wouldn't fight with Taeyeon and my mood won't be this bad. Ah really.. So frustrating."

All the rest of today my mood is really really bad. It's the worst day ever. I went to Ms. Park to apologize but of course she scolded me... Again. Ah annoying teacher. Beside that I fought with that childish Taeyeon. All of this is Taeyeon's fault... She has made me have a bad day.

"Why is everything doesn't go well?" I was screaming that make everyone looked at me.

And because I fought with Taeyeon back then, till the class ended I didn't talk to her even just a word although her seat was behind me. It was really awkward. I wanted to move from my seat but there's no seat available.

All day Jessica was trying to light up my mood but she didn't make it. She had given me chocolate, ice cream, and anything I like but my mood was too bad. So in the end she gave up.

Because of this day I start to dislike Taeyeon very much but this is just the beginning.

-End of flash back-

"Auch..." I touch my forehead because Mr. Jung threw a chalk to my head.

"Pay attention to lesson, Ms Hwang. Don't dreaming in the middle of the day." He scold me.

"Yes.. Sorry sir."

"What are you doing back then? I saw your eyes are empty. You are thinking about her again right... Hahahaha.." Sica tease me then laugh.

"Sssttt..." I nudged her stomach and running away.

 

 

                                                                           ------------------------------------------------

 

 

This is the end of the first flash back. Tiffany starts to dislike Taeyeon but why in the end Taeyeon become Tiffany first love? If you want to know it will be revealed in next chapter. Thanks for read this chapter..^^ Oh yes one more thing I forget to tell you that though this is true story but of course it's not 100 % same like what really happened. Hope you don't mind about it... See ya....