Love is Hard

Why It Must be You

Few days later....

Tiffany POV

"Tiffany!!!" I search where the voice come from.

"Hey!!" I run to them.

"Everybody!!! Eunjung is playing in the gym now!!!" Suddenly a boy shouting that makes everyone run crazily and unluckily I'm in front of them.

"Wo~wo~woah... Hey hey hey!!!"

"Tiffany!!!" Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny call me really loud in unison and for Jessica of course it's not usual scream.. She makes her famous dolphin voice...

In the end they push me really hard till I fall... "Tiffany!!! Are you okay?!" Jessica screaming again with her dolphin voice. "Aaaahh Sica!!! Please don't scream you hurt my ears..."

"Sorry... hehehehe...."

"I'm okay... Those bunch of idiots... They can't see around when it's all about pretty girls..."

"Calm down Fany..." Sunny calm me down.

"That Eunjung girl she become really popular just in a week... I can't understand why everyone become maniac like that.. Is she an elf?"

"Sicaa~ c'mon... Leave your imagination... Elf is not real.. Hahaha.. When will you become more mature?"

"Fany~ as far as I remember you act more childish than me OFTEN!! Kekeke~" we tease each other like kids..

 

"Oh yeah I almost forget to tell you..." Sooyoung make us stop teasing each other. "Even her follower~" Sooyoung is pointing at Sunny.

"Who?? Aaaahh Kim Taeyeon.." Jessica finally get it. "What's up with her?"

"Few days ago Yuri told me that Taeyeon finally have interest on another girl... Really amazing right? After years she likes you that much she finally moving on."

"She likes Eunjung?" Sunny looks a little disappointed. "Yes... From what I heard from Yuri, Taeyeon said that Eunjung is interesting.. Even that girl can say that.. Eunjung is too amazing. Why Sunny? You disappointed because Taeyeon doesn't like you crazily anymore? Kekekeke~"

"What?!?! No!!! Why I must disappointed!!! It's not my business!!!" While Sooyoung is teasing Sunny happily I still standing there shock of what Sooyoung had just told me. Jessica is looking at me... Worried what will happen next to me.. She tell us to go to class quickly to change the topic.

 

Today I can't focus to all subject. I can't stop thinking about Taeyeon and what Sooyoung told me this morning. Is that right? What if she really likes Eunjung? Am I really don't have any chances? Why love is this hard?

"Tiff? Are you okay? Why do you look so sad?" Eunhyuk oppa make me back from my thinking.

"Oh nothing... I'm okay.."

"You lie to me. I know you have something bothering you... I'm watching you from this morning you don't look like usual you look like sad. What's wrong tell me... Is it about her?" He ask me and point at Taeyeon. I nod and tell him what Sooyoung told me this morning.

 

"Don't be sad Tiff.." He is patting my back. "Are you sure she is not mistaken? Maybe she didn't get it right?"

"I don't know... But what if Taeyeon really likes Eunjung... Why is it so hard for me to like her?"

"Please Tiff don't cry here... Other people will think I've done bad to you.." He try to joke and cheer me up.

"Thank you oppa.. You always can make me better.."

"No problem.. Just tell me if you need someone to hear your problem... I'm always available to hear it.."

"Canteen? Let's go with Sica and your two friends.. I'll buy you all ice cream to pay your help back then... Let's go!!"

 

 

The same day... Night...

Eunhyuk POV

Hhhhmmm.... What must i do now? I'm really bored in the end I decide to call Sica.

"Heellloooow... Siccaaaa.. I miss you sooooo much.."

"Oh god.. Your voice... So noisy!!"

"Sica is really cruel... Your voice much more scarier.. That dolphin scream... Too fantastic... Kekkeke~ What are you doing now?"

"Yeah yeah I know.. But you like it right? Hehehehe..."

"Of course.. I like everything about you.."

"Ah so cheesy... I'm bored oppa... I don't have anything to do... Beside all my family is out.. I don't know where they go.. They left me alone here.. So cruel..."

"Am I need to go there?"

"Oh no no no.. They will come back later... What will they say if they see us together tonight..."

"Ah yeah you right..."

"Oh yeah oppa... How is Fany today? She is not in really good condition I think..."

"Hmm... She is really look depressed today.. All she did today is just daydreaming... She almost cried when she tell me about Taeyeon and Eunjung..."

"Ah I have guessed it.. Her face darken right after Sooyoung tell us about her conversation with Yuri.."

"Hmm I think you should ask Yuri for the right information she must know the truth... Maybe Sooyoung didn't heard it right... And for Sooyoung and Sunny.. Just my advice they should know about Tiffany feeling so they won't tell Fany something she shouldn't hear..."

"Yeah you're smart oppa... They must know it.. I'll tell Sooyoung and Sunny tomorrow... Thank you oppa.. Since when you become this wise? I don't know you can give advice to other people... Hahahahah..."

"Yah!!! You think i'm that stupid?!? I'm sad... Have you eaten? Why don't we go out together if I can't go to your place?"

"Why don't you ask me earlier!?! Let's go then.. I can't cook and there's no food here.."

"Hahahaha... Hear at you now make me so sad... You even don't have anything to eat... Hahahaha... Okay then I'll be there in fifteen minutes.."

"... Hump you tease me again and again from the beginning we talk..."

"Ah Sica don't angry... I'm sorry... Sorry..."

"..."

"Sica.... Please?? Forgive me..."

"...."

"Aaahh i've done wrong again..."

"Hahahahaha... I'm just kidding.. I'm success prank on you... I wait here... Quickly!!! If you don't be here after fifteen minutes past I'll angry to you for real.."

"Okay wait there.."

 

 

 

                                                 

 

 

                                                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey!!!! Sorry for the late update.... I have just come back frojm my vacation... hehehehehe...

This is just a short update but i will update soon...

Thank you for reading this fanfic and hope you still like it...