My Feeling Towards You

Why It Must be You

Tiffany POV

It's been a while since the day we change our seats. It makes me more and more jealous at Taeyeon and Nicole become closer and closer everyday. I don't like it of course. Why the heck I must sit beside her if I still don't get closer to her. And she becomes closer to other girl.

Beside that now I'm more often to chat with Eunhyuk oppa than Taeyeon. I always play with him when we're in class. It just feels really comfortable to talk with him. He really takes care of me well. But I still play with Sica, Sunny and Sooyoung during the break time.

Although I think Eunhyuk oppa is really nice to me but still I can't forget Taeyeon. I think I'm too much falling for Taeyeon's charms so it's hard for me to erase her from my head. For a normal person they must be falling for Eunhyuk oppa.. You won't know his kind and nice personality when you don't know him well but after talk to him often you will know how he can become really nice..

I have tried so hard to replace her with someone who treat me better than Taeyeon like Eunhyuk oppa, but she always appears in front of me all the time. It just so hard for me to forget her. Sometimes I even think to not liking someone else again and escape from reality by going deeper to my imagination so whatever happened I won't get hurt. I want to go back to my past when I still a young kid who doesn't understand what love is. At that time I'm not don't understand falling in love but I don't want to understand. It's really easy when we don't have intention to start loving someone.

"Hey what are you thinking? Don't look at me like that.. Do you like me that much till you can't stop looking at me? Kekeke.." Eunhyuk oppa makes me surprise with his sudden talk. I actually looking at Taeyeon who is beside Eunhyuk oppa.

"What is that, handsome oppa.. I'm not looking at you.." I .

"So who are you looking at? Hmm.. I know you must think someone you love, right? Ah our little girl has grown up.. Just tell me who is that lucky person.." Eunhyuk oppa insists me to tell him.

"Aaahh.. What are you saying? I'm just daydreaming.. It's so boring right now. What a lucky person?? Why is that person lucky? What is that??" I'm blushing and I don't want him to know about Taeyeon. Just Sica can know this.

"Oh c'mon.. We have been this close. Just tell me who is that person... I won't tell anybody about it.." He keeps insist me.

"Okay... Okay... I'll tell you.." In the end I tell him. I always lose for him. He always can make me do what he wants. I tell her everything from how I can fall in love with her at first till how I feel right now. He listen to me well. He just nod his head while hear whole my story.

 

 

"What??? Her???" He surprise and point at Taeyeon. I quickly stop him pointing at Taeyeon. Luckily she doesn't see oppa pointing her.

"Hey oppa don't point at her.. You will make her know it.."

"I'm sorry.. I'm just surprised. You have liked her since middle school?? Second grade??? What the ?? You're amazing kid.. How can you like one person that long?" He really surprised at my story.

"Maybe it's because she is my first love so it's not easy to forget her.."

 

 

"Hey why didn't you just tell her your feeling.. Don't you want her to know how you feel for her? Just tell her.. It will lighter your back.." Suddenly Eunhyuk oppa gives me advice after we keep silence for a sec.

"Ah no no no... What if she has loved someone else and she reject me.. I see she's really close with Nicole... She might be like her.."

"No one know her feeling.. But if you don't tell her how she will know about you?"

"Maybe it's the best for us.. I don't want our friendship will ruin because I confess to her although we're not really close but it's enough. If our relationship can go further I'll be grateful but if it just like now no problem I can accept it."

"Okay.. Up to you.. None of my business anyway.. Just my opinion.. Let's change the topic.. This topic makes the atmosphere getting worse.. Hahahaha.."

"You're the one who started this.." I point at him still laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

After a while....

Eunhyuk POV

"Hey about Jessica you still haven't introduce me to her.. You promise will introduce me to her, right? Don't forget it.."

"What happen with you? You interested with my friend? Ow there's someone falling in love here.. They even never meet each other.. Kekeke..." Tiffany tease me.

"No.. Not like that. I just want to know how is she since she came from LA too.. What's so wrong with it?"

"Sorry... Don't mad at me.. I just tease you a little.. Hahahaha.. I know I know.. I'll introduce you to her later.. How about tomorrow? Today she will go with her mom so she will go home right after the class finish.."

"I wait your promise..." Maybe I look like I really interested at Jessica but actually there's something you haven't know Fany-ah.. Just wait till you know it.. Some about my past which I try to forget but you bring that out again.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

What are they talking about.. It's like they talk about something really serious.. And they really enjoy it I thought.. Really... I hate it.. Why she can become closer to that guy easily.. Is he really that good? Maybe some of the problem is my fault or okay it's actually all my fault.. I must not avoiding her but I always get embarrassed when she near me.. I can't look at her eyes easily.. It need a lot of effort.. I really have to talk to Yuri.. I can't take it anymore... I must get help from her.. I'll talk to her after this boring class... It's a must.

 

 

After the class....

"Hey Yul... Want to join me to canteen?" I ask her without Yoona knowing because I just want to tell her.

"You want to skip this class? Okay I come with you.. Let's ask Yoona if she want to join us.."

"No need.. Just two of us okay? She is playing with Taec.. She won't notice our absent.. Don't mind about it right?"

"If that so.. Let's go.."

Then we go to canteen together.. Yoona still doesn't realize we leaving this class.

 

 

In canteen...

"So what will you tell me?"

"W-what?? You know I'll tell something special? How do you know?" I surprise she has known I have to talk to her personally.

"If there's nothing serious or secrets you will talk to me we won't go here without Yoona.. I'm your bestfriend and I know you the best Tae.. So what's wrong?"

"Okay...... You're the best, Yul....." I tell her anything about Tiffany and my fears about losing her because her closeness with Eunhyuk..

 

 

"Ehmm.. Okay... I understand your problem now.. It's a little complicated.. Let me think first.." She act like she's a professional and touch her lips with her finger.

"If you tell her it's too dangerous because she may like someone else you think she like Eunhyuk right?" I nod. "And she might become awkward towards you and in the end you might have to say good bye to your dream with her.. But maybe she likes you too.. Just try to confess.."

"What if she really like Eunhyuk? I'm too scared to confess to her.. I don't want it's end like what happen when I like Sunny before.. You remember right? I have tell her everything.. Until everyone here know about it but still in the end she end up with that senior.. Okay she's not our topic today.. Back to Tiffany..."

"Yeah you right.. It's all up to your choise Tae.. I can't help you now.. Even if I tell you to confess you still won't listen to me right? Wow I really can't believe it when it comes to love you can become this serious.. Hahahaha.." I just nod annoyed of what she just said.

"Maybe you right.. I'll try later when I have my lighten to confess my feeling."

 

"So how if we forget that now and just enjoy our escape from that useless lesson? Agree?"

".... You right.."

 

Suddenly...

"Hey you two... What are you doing huh? Are you escape from your class again? Come with me NOW!!"

"Oh we just from toilet sir.. We just about to our class before you call us.." My heartbeat go faster.

"Yeah she is right sir.. So we go to class first.. Excuse me.."

"I know you lying kids.. Come with me.." He walk to her office and we follow her.. At first but....

"Hey let's go now.." I talk to Yuri really softly so Mr. Yoo won't hear us.

"Okay.. After I count 3 let's run to that way.." Yuri give command and we're running away from that killer teacher.

"Hey don't run away.. Just see what will happen to you.. Don't think you two can escape from me easily.."

 

We running away while laughing hard.. That teacher won't leave us easily unless we really lucky. Finally we don't see Mr. Yoo anymore so we stop running.

"Ooohh god.... I - can't - breath.. Hah hah hah.." I try to make my breath back to normal.

After our breath back to normal we plan to go back to class.. We just depending on our lucky..

"Let's go back to class now." Yuri tell me..

"Is it okay?"

"I don't know Tae.. Even we get caught they won't do anything too bad to us.. Hahahaha.."

"Hmm let's go then.."

In the way to our way back to class I think...

"Am I need to tell her my feeling? Is my choise right? Am I do the right thing? What if actually she loves me? But I think she loves her partner.. They seem really close.. If she loves me she will confess to me first.."

At the same time Tiffany think the same question too.. Each of them just think at the same time without they know each other feeling.. Just hoping to become together someday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Is this chapter good? I'm not really think this is good... Sorry.... hehehehehe..

It really makes you impatient right? Why don't they just confess.... But it's the point... They can't confess so it takes really long time to get what they want...

And plus you will see what actually happen between Jessica and Eunhyuk in the past....

Just wait for the update... Thank you :D ^^