Unforgettable Day

Why It Must be You

I have just waken up and go from my dream land. I just close my eyes and laying on my bed. I try to remember what day is it. It's ehmmm... Monday.. Oh maannn.... I must go to school.. My eyes still refuse to be opened and my body don't want to move. I become a very lazy girl today. I don't want to do anything.

In the end because I finally get enlightened that I must go to school, after a lot of effort I sit up and stretching my body, " aaahhhhh.. Why we must go to school so early in the morning.. Want to sleep more.."

I try to find out what time is it. I look to my watch and.... "Oh my god... I'll be late again today.. Oh god why daddy didn't wake me up... Where is he right now. I'm sure he's still sleeping under his blanket." I'm nagging while I'm getting ready to go to school as fast as I can.

After I use my uniform I quickly have my breakfast and go to school. On the way to school I can't stop looking into my watch.

 

 

Finally I arrived at my school. I'm running as fast as I can to my class. But I'm really confused. Nobody go to class running like me although it's already really late. And when I look at the clock in my class I'm really want to break my watch. It's faster 10 minutes.

Ah... I know who had done this. It must be them... Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung.

 

 

 

Yesterday the three of them go to my home. Every week we always go together. Either go to my house or their houses. And last Saturday they visited my house. I was really curious what have they done because they chuckling non stop. And now I know what were they doing.

"Ah... Really.. What are they doing. It's really make me shock in the morning." I talk to myself angrily.

"Fany-ah.... Don't be angry... We just play pranks on you... We're sorry okay..." Jessica and Sunny talk to my ears from behind.

"Yes that's right... We do this because we love you. We don't want you to be late. We want to help you because we're friends. Having a friendship is a must to help each other." Sooyoung starts her poetry word.

"Hmm... Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah.. It's really help me a lot. Makes me nervous on the way to school." I reply them.

"We don't want you to wake up late this morning.." Sica tell me.

"Ehm... Sica... I think if it's about waking up late in the morning then we must talk about you..." I say to her with a little chuckle that make four of us laughing. "Ah really you guys... Just wait until my revenge." I threaten them.

After that we go to our own class. Jessica and Sooyoung are class mate, Sunny and I are alone in our own class.

 

 

 

 

We study like usual today. Nothing special. Ah yes right now I'm a first grade high school student. It's a new thing and new experience when you are a first grade high school student. Our uniforms change from middle school uniform to high school uniform and we become juniors again.

There's one thing that makes me fluttering, this year I'm in the same class with Kim Taeyeon. How can I hold on when we're studying. I can't stop looking to her. But I don't know why I can't talk to her comfortably when we're in class. I'm more comfortable talk to her by messages or when we're not in class. Although I chat with her friends, Yuri and Yoona comfortably until we forget to listening lessons and Taeyeon is right next to them but still I can't talk to her. In the end I just chat with Yuri or Yoona. The only communication we do is having arguments because she always take my things.

 

 

 

Right now is English subjects. The teacher isn't coming today so there are no teacher in this class now. The class is very noisy. I'm sure teachers beside our class are really annoyed. Our prefect, Wooyoung has been called more than two times today. He is scolded by teachers beside our class. He has told us not to talk too loudly but it's useless. Just the first five minutes we can a little silent but after that we really noisy again.

We don't sit on our own chairs. We walk in class go to some friends seats. We're chatting, play some weird game then laughing, there's some students shouting each other.

 

 

I'm going to Yoona and Yuri to discuss some games which have just been played. But unluckily I accidentally touch Taeyeon's . I was turning around and Taeyeon too then my hand touch her . It's really an accident. But of course it's Taeyeon, everything is a joke.

"Ow ow ow... Fany... I can't believe it. You touch my . A girl like you can touch something must not be touch." Taeyeon starts to joking around. Yuri and Yoona just laughing at Taeyeon joke. I'm sure Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon know it's just an accident but they find it funny so they just follow the story Taeyeon made.

"Oh Taeyeon-ah... I'm sorry... It's just an accident. You must know it too... It's impossible I touch your on purpose.. For what..." I quickly explain to her.

"I know you do it on purpose..." She shook her head lightly. "Oh my .. You have been tarnished..." She say that while patting her .

Oh god... What have I done. I have done something terrible today. I must be teased all day or maybe forever..

I look at Yuri and Yoona asking for their help but they just laughing and enjoy it. "Ah hopeless." I think.

" TOUCHER!!" she suddenly shouting and pointing at me.

"Say what???? Me???" I surprise with what she has just said that make Yuri and Yoona laughter grow louder. Luckily just four of us hear what Taeyeon said just now. I think what must I call her to reply her.

"SLANDERER!!!" I shout her back.

"It's better than touching someone ." She makes me speechless.

"Ah whatever.." I finally give up.

After 7 hours suffering, finally it's time to go home. Usually I go home with Jessica because our houses are near. But she must go to somewhere first. She doesn't tell me where she will go. So today I must go home alone. Beside that my father can't fetch me too because he still has some work to do.

#sigh# "How unlucky I'm today. Really tiring." I talk to myself. Because of the incident today I really tired. All day she call me toucher, holder and another words that make Sica, Sunny and Sooyoung wondering.

 

 

 

 

"Hey toucher..." Taeyeon calls me. "Shut up slanderer..." I just smile slightly.

"What she has just said? Toucher?? Touch what???" Sooyoung ask me.

"Ah nothing... Just something not important..." I reply don't want them to know.

 

 

 

Actually it's a little makes me happy. For the first time I can talk to her more comfortably although it's more like a fight. I know this isn't something to be enjoyed but everytime I think about it I just can stop smiling. I hope we can be closer in the future. On the way to my home my mind is full of today how we fight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hello, everyone!!!! How are you?? ^^

Thank you for you all.... And thanks for subscribers too....

Hope this chapter satisfy you readers....

See you on next chapter....  :)