04

She's Already Taken

“Kai?” Luhan asked again and then looked at Kyungsoo then back at Kai “Who is this?”

 

Kai opened his mouth to answer “What are you doing up here?” Sehun asked instead.

 

Kyungsoo stood up “I was enjoying the afternoon sun, is that alright Sehun?” she asked.

 

“Who are you?” Luhan asked.

 

“I’m Kyungsoo.” She answered and then looked at Sehun who was glaring daggers “A friend of Sehun’s.” she finished looking back at Luhan. “And who might you be?”

 

“I am Luhan, princess of Iravahl. Pleasure to meet you.”

 

“You as well princess.”

 

“Kyungsoo, a word please.” Sehun asked with a tense voice before turning and leaving the foyer.

 

Kyungsoo followed until Sehun turned to face her with a very pissed off expression “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

 

“Me?” Kyungsoo scoffed “I should be asking you that. Telling me I’m not allowed to leave my room until they leave? You seem to be forgetting that I’m older than you and I will not take order from a man who acts like a child. You don’t want her to know about our irritating little predicament. Fine. I won’t say a thing. But do. Not. Dictate me Oh Sehun.”

 

 

“How did you meet her?” Kai turned to look at Luhan.

 

“By chance really.”

 

Luhan nodded “She seems sweet.”

 

Kai nodded “She is.”

 

“How come she is here though? Why did we not see her the first day? Sehun also mentioned nothing of her.” Luhan frowned.

 

Kai bit the inside of his cheek to keep from saying something would probably upset Luhan and Sehun may kill him for.

 

“I was not feeling well yesterday, my apologies, otherwise I would have greeted you.” Kyungsoo smiled entering the room again with Sehun following behind with a not so pleased expression.

 

Kyungsoo took a seat on the same love seat as Kai while Sehun and Luhan sat across from the two.

 

“Oh, are you alright? You are feeling better today hopefully, right?” Luhan asked concerned.

 

Kyungsoo gave a soft smile “I am fine, thank you.”

 

“So, how did you two meet?” Sehun asked crossing his arms.

 

“By chance.” Kyungsoo answered.

 

Luhan frowned pouting “Kai said the same thing! Why do you two have to be so mysterious?”

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but chuckle a little and glance at Kai who was smiling a little.

 

“Kyungsoo, where do you come from?” Luhan asked.

 

“Klarine. My family name is Do.”

 

Luhan gasped “Oh my gosh! How could I have not made the connection?! You’re the princess of Klarine! I’m so sorry, please forgive my rudeness.”

 

Kyungsoo chuckled “No worries, though, how do you know of me?”

 

Luhan smiled “My older brother is a close friend of yours, he speaks of you often after returning from visits. He seems to be very fond of you.”

 

Kyungsoo thought for a moment of all her brothers friends “Yifan.” She then said.

 

Luhan smiled with a nod “Mm, Yifan.”

 

“Kai.” Sehun then cut in.

 

Kai looked at him “Yes?”

 

“So, did you ignore Luhan’s invitation today to spend the day with Kyungsoo?”

 

Kai raised an eyebrow and Kyungsoo just rolled her eyes “So what if he did?” Luhan then said looking at Sehun with a frown “You haven’t been too keen on him coming with us. Is it a crime if he wanted to have company of his own?”

 

Sehun stared at her dumbfounded while Kyungsoo started laughing and Kai stared at Luhan surprised. Since when did she raise her voice?

 

“Um..” Sehun started.

 

“See? You have no argument, therefore it is none of your business what Kai’s intentions were when he declined my offer to join us.”

 

Sehun frowned and crossed his arms leaning back in the chair while Luhan apologized to the other two for the rudeness of Sehun. Of which Kyungsoo found hilarious.

 

“Will you be joining us for dinner tonight?” Luhan then asked looking at Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo glanced at Sehun who was staring back at her before she looked back at Luhan “Of course.”

 

“Wonderful.” Luhan smiled.