Wishes don't come true

As We Stood Under the Shining Stars (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Victoria P.OV

 4 Years ago (2012) January 16

It was unexpectedly warm today. Only warm outside though. People say a New Year is suppose to bring a new beginning, a new start, a new happiness, it's suppose to give you a chance to try to fix things you couldn't before, it's suppose to give you a new chance.

But that's not what this New Year had planned for me.

"PLEASE JUST LEAVE! I can't do this anymore..." I scream while sobbing trying hard to breath through my frustration and anger.

"Please try to listen to me Victoria..." He tried to take a step towards me to hold me but I push him back catching him off guard.

"Please...please...just leave. Just leave" I wanted to scream, but I was too tried to do that by now. Tried from hearing the excuses and explanations. Tried of waiting around for an answer that wasn't true.

"Qia...Victoria, just listen to me alright, we can work through it I promise I will fix this. Please listen to me."

"Leave" I whisper, but it seems the desperation in that whisper finally managed to come across to him. 

I could see the tears in his eyes as he said "Okay, I'll leave...I'll leave..." I didn't want him to leave but I knew that was the right thing to do.

As soon as I heard the door close, I collapsed against the wall. I wasn't crying anymore which was worst. I wanted to cry, to let it all out but I couldn't feel anything inside besides emptiness, which somehow managed to hurt even more.  

As the setting sun's faded light entered through the window, I sat there blinded by the nothingness inside.

I wanted to give up now...I wanted to give up.

Lay P.O.V

January 16, 2016 (Current Day) Austria, Vienna.

It was unexpectedly warm today. I was walking towards my corner in the cafe, soaking in the last ray's of the falling sun through the windows. I don't know why I seemed to find comfort in only that corner and that exact couch. Even the waiter keep this seat reserved now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter