Time Machine

As We Stood Under the Shining Stars (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Love this graphic btw)

Author's P.O.V

 

Pitter patter.

The deep and hollow sound of the rain as it lashed at the windowpanes was strangely calming to Jin as he lay on the floor in the practise room.

Drip drop.

Myra felt cold as she clung onto her coat tighter while running into the shop. Great, now there is snow and ice to deal with, was all she could think about.

 

It was the constant nagging, the constant need to ask him if he was okay, the constant questions if he was in pain that annoyed him the most.

It seemed he was obligated to lie to everyone because he knew no one cared about the truth.

The truth was no.

No, he wasn't okay.

No, it hadn't stop hurting yet.

No, he didn't want to move on yet.

But strangely each time he opened his mouth the only word he could form was yes.

He loved Bora like the sister he always wanted. Despite her only being her cousin everyone who knew both of them referred to them as brother and sister, even the band members only addressed her as Jin's little sister. 

Jin always felt proud as her older brother and because of that he thought he could protect her from everything. 

The thing he didn't realize was that he couldn't protect her from herself. 

He knew she had suffered enough and a little part of him was relieved that she didn't have to feel the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter