It's time to run out now

As We Stood Under the Shining Stars (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myra P.O.V

"I thought we were suppose to have dinner" I stare angrily at Yuka, "what the hell were you thinking when you decided to come to a party instead!" This time I scream not only at Yuka, but at all the other girls too. I doubt they could even hear me over the extremely loud music. 

I really don't understand how irresponsible these girls could be, "If manager oppa finds out about this we're SOOO dead, even me! I mean at least i hoped you would know better Euyoung!" 

Anna grabs my arm from behind me with innocent eyes and says "Unnie you need to chill! The only reason we decided to come to this party was because of you, we know you've been under too much pressure lately with the new album. We all just wanted to help and then your friend Nadia told us that we should bring you here to this party." 

I didn't know if I should be touched that they care so much about me or be mad at Nadia for tricking these poor little kids. Sighing I smile just a tad bit, "Well i guess it's not your fault, but please don't fall for anything Nadia says next time. Wait till i get my hands on that girl...I'm going to kill her!" Speak of the devil Nadia appears out of no where from behind giving me a back hug.

"You're finally here! Do you know how long everyone was waiting for you! Did you go to lala land on the way here !" She was right about me going to lala land on the street, but before i could even answer or get mad at her she suddenly grabs my hand pulling me to the dance floor. 

I awkwardly stand there not knowing what to do and clearly uncomfortable in the middle of half crazy/ half hyper/ half insane people who were crazily dancing, jumping, laughing while also singing along with the songs. Looking at me Nadia laughs sensing my discomfort and leans into my ears to whisper , "Let off some steam will you! If you're worried about the cops showing up then chill, this is a legal underage club okay! I wouldn't dare miss perfect get into any trouble!" 

"I'm not miss perfect!" I say annoyed, though letting a smile fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter