Bubble tea boy?

As We Stood Under the Shining Stars (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna P.O.V

I walk outside to get some fresh air only to realize that my face is frozen as soon as the air blows.

"AISH!! I told you I'm a world famous celebrity Ajusshi! If you don't let me in right now I'll be in a lot of trouble!" I look at where the loud voice is coming from and see a young tall brunet haired boy standing there with his face covered by a bear mask and bubble teas in both hands. I giggle cause the mask seemed to actually fit him. Though his eyes and part of face that was visible seemed quite handsome.

"Ne ne and I'm famous too seen I'm Brad Pit." The guard ajusshi says trying to push the boy towards the exit of the MBC building.

"You don't understand ajusshi! The music core is about to start and i still need to get ready" The boy says while trying to get inside. Suddenly he see's me watching the whole thing and run towards me.

"Look look she knows me! Right!?" He gets behind my back, "Please save me beautiful nonna! jebal!" He whispers into my ears. At first I'm surprised but then turn red. Who the heck does he think he is calling noona!?

"Ah joesonghamnida! My makeup ajusshi forgot to take his pass with him when he went to get my bubble tea" What the hell am i doing!? I ask myself as i talk to the guard. I mean for all i know this man that I'm helping could be a stalker or obsessive fan trying to get into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter