Eyes, Nose, Lips

As We Stood Under the Shining Stars (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ayu POV

          

 

 

December 29th, 2013 (3 years ago) America, New York.

"Muo hae!" I screamed cause I had finally caught Mingyu stealing the cream from my hot chocolate. "Muo hae?" He had answered back with my own question wearing his cunning smile as he stood up and ran away from me with his hands up in the air as if he was trying to surrender.  "Look what's that?!" I knew he was trying to use his lame distraction technique that NEVER actually worked. 

 I wonder who's idea it was to go up to the roof top at evening that day because I sure as hell still remember the chilly winds that blew announcing summer was almost at the end.

What we both didn't know was that the wind wouldn't only carry away the summer that we thought would never leave but also end up breaking what we thought was unbreakable.  

"Ya Chinchaa! I'm going to kill you today! I told you the cream is off limits" I said as I stood up and ran towards him. His eyes were always smiling when he looked at me, even when he was sad, he would always look at me with smiling eyes. 

"Noona meos-iss-eo!" He said and ran harder cause he knew i was going to kill him now.

"YEAH! Who are you calling noona! I'm the younger one here and why are you calling me handsome!!!!!!You're soooooo dead today!!! COME RIGHT HERE KIM MINGYU!"

​"Seen noona doesn't call me oppa I'll call her noona instead until she calls me oppa too" He stuck his tongue out as he said "And you could only kill me if you catch me!" and as if on cue he hit a dead end as the door he was trying to open was locked.

"Lets see who's the noona here now..." I said as i approached him and then surprised him by tickling him in the only place he felt ticklish ever, behind his ear. 

"HAHAHAHAHAH, STOP, HAHAHHAHA, YA STOP!!!" He suddenly reached out and held onto my waist. Though Mingyu was only ticklish behind his ear, I on the other hand was probably and still am the most ticklish person on Earth. I couldn't even handle it when people touched my stomach. 

"Don't even think about it" I walked back as I grew aware of what he was thinking.

"Two can play this game Ayu... come here to oppa!" he reached out again, this time pulling me into his big arms as he started tickling me. 

"HAHAHAHA No! Hahahahahahha!!! stop stop! Im sorry okay! I'M SORRY!!" he stopped tickling me but started laughing himself while he still held me in his arms.

"Araso araso! I wouldn't tickle you again noona!" he smiled at me as he tucked my hair behind my ear. 

"And you wouldn't call me noona ever again too okay!" I said flustered by his gentle touch on my waist.

"Now why would i do that? I mean what would i get back instead??" He giggled as he knew that i knew what he wanted as an answer. 

"Um...well if you stop calling me noona then I'll.....I'll..." it was as if those words couldn't be formed by my mouth.

"I'll what?" he asked impatience as usual.

"I'll...I'll call you..."

"What will you call me?"

"God dam it I can't do it okay! I can't call you oppa not in a century, decade, or millennium!!!" I said hiding my face behind my hands.

Mingyu started laughing while moving my hands away from my face.

"Well i guess there's no helping it. I'm fine you being my noona for the rest of my life!" he said as he bend down and pecked my lips unexpectedly. I bet i looked as red as a tomato but i wouldn't lie by saying i hadn't liked all the unexpected kisses he gave me all the time. 

Those kisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter