White Rain

As We Stood Under the Shining Stars (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myra's P.O.V

I bring my hot chocolate closer to my face to warm myself up a little more. i notice the books stacked on top of each other as decoration inside of the cafe to give that comfy feel, which definitely wasn't working for me cause i felt highly uncomfortable under someone's stare.

"I heard you just finished your world tour day before yesterday" Jiyoung finally says while trialing his eyes away from me to look outside of the cafe. He might have been able to drag me up to the roof top but i was also able to drag him to the cafe next to the SBS buliding.

"Yeah we did, time files by quick right?" I say as i observe my hot chocolate inside the mug, "Feels like just yesterday when we debuted and to see our hard work finally being paid off ..., it feels great i guess."

"Ayu..." He looks at me with his unique brown eyes. Out of all the Koreans I've ever met his eyes are probably the most beautiful. He is also the only Korean older male who has ever asked me to not call him oppa. I still don't understand that part even after i asked him over and over again. 

"I don't want to talk about it" i answer before he can even ask the question, "Please Jiyoung, I'm tried of even thinking about it. I'm fine. I'll be okay. So don't worry okay?"

"How can i not worry?" He almost looks hurt as he talks, "I know better than anyone how much you are actually hurting. How much you want to fix things. How much you care about your sister..." He stops to look me in the eyes realizing he shouldn't talk anymore.

I generally would force a fake laugh and look away from him, but i didn't feel like doing that today.

"You know what maybe you are right" I say more loudly, "Maybe i was hurting, maybe i was trying to fix things, maybe i did care about her. But that was all in the past. That was Ayu who did foolish things like waiting around and hoping and even believing that someone would come save her when no one ever did." I stop briefly to breathe, "She never came around though, she never cared,..." I whispered this time looking up to see the white rain drop falling from the sky now.

"And I'm not Ayu anymore. Myra would never wait around for someone to just pick her up. I would never fall for the same lie again." 

 

"I'm sorry Myra,...I didn't mean to say all of that before,..." Jiyoung says with a sincerely apologetic face. But I'm too mad to accept his apology sincerely right now.

"I need to go, they wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter