The boy with the brown eyes

As We Stood Under the Shining Stars (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myra P.O.V

"Ya! ya! Isn't that Nickhun-shi??" Yuka asked suddenly in a high pitch tone which was quite unusual.

"And what if it is?" Anna asked eating her ice-cream calmly when Yuka almost screamed. "YAAAA!!! What do you mean 'what if it is'!? Do you even know how emotionally and visually exciting he is for a young girls heart!"   

"Alright alright we get the point Yuka calm down," Euyoung whispered to Yuka, "he's with his girlfriend anyway so there's no point."

"I don't care. I'll love him even after he has kids. I'll love him till the end of the world!" Yuka said with dreamy eyes.

"Myra unni if you don't wake this crazy unni up right now then i will gladly do it for you." Anna said getting ready to smear the ice-cream to Yuka's face.

"Ok ok! Calm down everyone" I answered not realizing that i had stared at him for too long. "Lets not do something that we will regret later okay! Deep breaths, deep breaths Anna," I inhale and exhale loudly and slowly, giving Anna an example, "And ya Yuka! please don't say disturbing things like that in the morning! Some of us like to start our day in a normal manner!" I look up again as I see that Euyoung was right, he really was with his girlfriend. 

I guess he really didn't care  i think to myself.

"But unni!!!!" I knew what Yuka was going to ask next,

"Don't even think about it. If you go up to him for an autograph and picture, not only will you creep him out and destroy your career but all of us will we be dragged into the mess as well." I reply quickly before she even has the chance to say anything else.

"Aahahahahahahaha, i can already see the head lines if Yuka starts fangirling  in front of him 'The Japanese member of Paradox girl group turns out to be a stalker in disguise' hahahaha!!" Anna half says and cries as she laughs at her own comment.

"Unni!! Why aren't you scolding her now! She's being mean!" Yuka complains.

"Ya! do you both think that I'm a peace keeping management or so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter