The Party

Running from Death (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Happy (early) New Year! Hope you'll have a great 2016 ahead! 

Tbh this is a filler chapter so fill free to skip it and head to chapter 3

 

18/12

"Happy Birthday Hana!" Kyungsoo sunbae greeted me as he held up a glass of cocktail. I thanked him as I made my way towards the drinks table. Kyungsoo sunbae was the only sunbae that I agreed to let Joonmyun sunbae invite. The reason was simple, Do Kyungsoo was the only person out of sunbae's group of friends who could control his intake of alcohol and not go crazy in a party. The rest of his friends were really nice guys, but I wouldn't want them to mess up my house in front of my parents. 

I squeezed through the people standing around the drinks table and got myself a glass of water. It was a really hectic day for me and I barely gotten the time to sit down and rest. Well, at least I could tell that my friends and a couple of my classmates were having fun -- that was only because I managed to convince my mother to hire a bartender to make cocktails at the last minute. Or else who knows what kind of kiddy party this will turn out to be?

"Found you!"

I spun around to see Joonmyun sunbae running up to me. He rubbed the back of his neck and pointed towards the door, "The guys really wanted to wish you a happy birthday you know..."

I sighed, "It's not that I don't want them to come, it's just my mom-" I took a quick glance at my mother talking to some of my friends by the dining table. "Could you make sure that they don't get drunk and puke all over my furniture?" 

Sunbae chuckled, "Of course. Thanks a lot, my favourite hoobae." After ruffling my hair (into a large mess), he walked back to the front door and opened it for the rest of his friends. As usual, Jongdae sunbae, Baekhyun sunbae and Chanyeol sunbae entered noisily and immediately locked eyes with me. 

"Happy sweet nineteenth, Hana yah!" They screamed from the other side of the room, earning several looks from the others. 

"Thank you sunbaenim!" I greeted cheerfully back, before walking over to my group of friends who were just talking to my mother a while ago. 

"Great news," Sujeong exclaimed, "I got your mom to empty out the house for us. She'll be leaving place and coming back at midnight. Now we can have some fun!"

The next moment, Chanyeol sunbae was using his booming voice to gather the crowd, "Last one to sit in the circle will have to drink this cup in one gulp!" He held up a cup of soju (where the heck did he even get soju?) and waved it up and high above his towering height of 185cm.

Sujeong pulled me along with her excitedly and made me join the supposed "fun". 

"Oh man, Jinwook was too late! Better drink up buddy!" Chanyeol sunbae passed the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter