Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Deadly Assassins 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(6:00pm Red Dragon Hotel)

Henry clicked on the computer screen and zoomed in closer on the mystery girl’s face.  She looks familiar.  Where have I seen her before? He thought as he circled his mouse around to a different angle. 

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

“I’m not done yet!” Henry shouted.

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

Feeling annoyed, he got up from his seat and yanked the door opened, “WHAT?!”

“Yah!  How dare you shout at me?!” Amber cried she smacked his chest really hard.

“Oh, hey baby,” Henry said shutting the door behind him.  “What brings you here?”

Amber raised her right eye brow up and ignored his question, “How come you’re in the security room?”

Henry scratched his head and nervously replied, “Boss gave me a small mission to do.”  He knew better not to keep any secrets from his bossy girlfriend.

“A small mission?  What kind of mission?”

“I’m supposed to…” Henry trailed off.

“Amber Lui!” one of the security guard shouted from the hallway.

Amber turned her head around, “What?”

“Donnie and the others are waiting for you in his office right now,” the security guard replied. 
“My job is to you there personally.”

“Yah, I don’t need your .  I’m coming,” Amber snarled as she turned her attention back to Henry.  She pointed her finger at him, “You better tell me what’s going on later.”

“I will baby,” Henry said ruffling her hair.  “I’ll see you later, okay?”

Amber nodded her head, “Okay.  See you.”

Henry waited until she was out of his sight before he went back into the security room.  He walked towards his computer and noticed that there was something wrong with the screen.  What the hell?  He tried to retrieve the video clips back onto the screen but something was blocking him from seeing the mystery girl face.  It didn’t take him long to realize that his computer got hacked.  !  He was a hacker himself, so he quickly type in a couple of codes into the computer to locate where the hacker was from.  The computer located the hacker coming from an unknown address nearby Seoul Harbor.  He tried to view the rest of videos from different angles on the mystery girl but failed miserably because the hacker blurred out the mystery girl’s face.  This isn’t good he thought standing up from his chair.  He walked out of the security room and shouted, “Yah!  Guards!”

“What is the problem sir?” one of the security guards asked approaching him.

“Our system has been hacked.  Please informed the boss,” Henry replied walking away from him. 

“Yes sir,” the security guard said.

Time to find out who my hacker is Henry thought walking towards the elevator.  It looks like I get to kill someone tonight!  How dare they hack into our system!  They’re going to pay for it!

(6:15pm somewhere near an abandon building near Seoul Harbor) 

“Whew!  That was close!” I muttered shutting down my laptop.  It was a good thing that Lee Joon oppa taught me how to hack.  I’m surprised I actually remembered everything he taught me! 

Beep!  Beep!  Beep!

That’s strange I thought walking towards the broken window.  A couple of guys dressed in black got out of their car and started talking to some of the workers at the Harbor.  After reading their lips, my eyes widened.  I was surprised at myself that I was able to still read lips after three years.  That was my specialty and it was one of the reasons why I was so important to the DA.  I have to get out of here before a bloody war breaks out!  Slowly backing away from the window, I quickly packed my belongings into my backpack.  If I didn’t get out of their in time, I was bound to get caught either by the cops or Donnie’s assassins.

(6:30pm Donnie’s private office)

“Where’s Henry?” Lay asked looking around the room.

“He won’t be participating with us tonight,” Donnie replied standing up from his black leather chair.  “I have been informed that there will be six unit SWAT teams surrounding the harbor.  Our ship comes in exactly at 7:00pm.  I want half of you to kill as many people as you can meanwhile I want the other half of you to load as many goods as you can into the truck.  I don’t care how you guys do it, but I want that truck back at this location in one hour.  Understood?”

“Yes sir!” they all cried.

“Good.  Leave now and be prepare for a bloody war,” Donnie said smiling evilly.  He looked at his step daughter, “Aim for their heads, not their body.”

“I know that,” Victoria said glaring at him.  Did he really have to embarrass her like that in front of everybody?    

(15 minutes later Abandon building)

Henry pulled his car into the parking lot where the abandoned building was located and parked his car before getting out.  He observed the building for an entrance to get in and took his gun from his back pocket.  When he found the front entrance, he quietly walked inside the building holding his gun in front of him.  He heard a noise coming from upstairs as he pointed his gun towards the staircase.  Looks like my hacker is still here he thought quietly walking up the stairs. 

Click!

I jerked my head up as I heard a gun click coming from the stairs.  !  Someone found me!  I quietly took my gun out and hid behind a red thick wall.  I slowly peeked my head out and saw a young man entering the room with a gun. 

“Come out wherever you are!” Henry demanded as he slowly walked into the room.  He noticed a black backpack located on the floor with along with a purple sweater.  Walking over to the sweater, he stepped on it and said, “I’m assuming my target is a girl.  Show yourself and maybe I’ll let you go.”

Yeah right I thought holding to my gun tightly.

“You’re pretty smart for being able to hack into our system.  I thought I was the best hacker in the world, but I guess I was wrong.  Why did you blur out the girl’s face?” Henry asked picking up her backpack.  He swung it over his shoulder and smirked, “Come on girl, show yourself.  I promise I won’t hurt you.”

I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer.  Taking a deep breath, I kneeled down and pointed my gun towards the ground.  This guy has to be one of Donnie’s assassinators.  If not, he wouldn’t have traced me all the way here.  

She’s gotta be here somewhere Henry thought walking closer to the red brick wall. 

Bam!

“AHHHHHH!” Henry shouted in pain as he fell forward dropping his gun and the backpack.  She shot his left foot!  “!”

I took this opportunity to kick him in the face really hard.  I didn’t stop kicking him until he knocked out.  Breathing heavily, I pulled out a pair of black leather gloves from my pocket and put them on.  One thing to remember about being an assassin was to never leave your skin marks on your enemy clothes; otherwise they would be able to track you down.  I retrieved my backpack and pulled out a rope and tied his hands behind his back.  While I was tying his hands behind his back, I noticed a red dragon tattoo on his left wrist.  I knew it!  He was one of the assassinators!  Now, the only question is, do I wait until he wakes up and question him about the USB Drive, or do I just kill him now? 

VROOM!  VROOM!  VROOM!

Sounds like a bunch of cars I thought quietly walking over to a window.  , cops! 

A man got out of one of the cars and commanded, “Alright, I want everyone to get into their positions!”

“Yes sir!” I heard a couple of voices cried. 

“I want team five and six to follow me,” the man instructed heading towards the abandon building.

!  Out of all the abandon buildings, they had to choose this one? I panic.  Think Nicole, think!  I thought.  Well, if I don’t kill him now, the cops will find him here and take him in for questioning.  At least he will draw their attention while I escape.  It wasn’t much of a plan, but the most important thing right now was not to get caught.  I took a roll of duck-tape out and wrapped it around his mouth a few times.  I dragged his body towards the middle of the room picked up the rest of my belongings.  Before I left, I picked up his gun and shoved it behind my back.  The more guns I have, the better I thought.   

Bang!

I heard the front doors opened downstairs and I knew it was time to leave.  Throwing my back pack outside the window, it landed inside the dumpster.  Here goes nothing I thought jumping out from the window.

Crash!

I landed inside the dumpster as I groaned out loud.  It was a good thing that there were a load of garbage piled up to the top, otherwise I would have seriously injured myself.        

“Sir, we found a body upstairs,” one of the swat members hollered from the stairway.

“WHAT?!” their captain cried running up the stairs.  Once he reached the body, his eyes widened and instructed, “Bring his body to the hospital.  He’s bleeding.”

“Yes sir,” the swat member said as he picked the body up and threw him over his shoulder.

“I want you to keep a close eye on him.  Do not let him out of your sight, understood?”

“I understand sir,” the swat member replied carrying him down the stairs.

“Alright guys, get into position!” their captain commended.  “The ship should be here in fifteen minutes.”

“Yes sir!” the other swat members shouted.

(1 hour later 8:00pm)

“How many people did you guys capture?” their captain asked walking over to Kai and Myungsoo.

“35,” Myungsoo replied wiping off his hands that were full of blood stains.

“That’s it?!” their captain cried in disbelief.

“What do you mean that’s it?  In case you didn’t remember, we were being shot at different directions,” Kai snarled.  “Not to mention, we lost half of our men!”

“How dare you talk back to me?!” their captain shouted.

Before Kai could retort back at him, their Lieutenant shouted through the radio, “Captain!  Get your back here at the station right now!  You’ve got some explaining to do!”

“Yes sir, I’m on my way,” their captain radio back.  He glared at Kai, “I’ll deal with you later.”

“ you,” Kai muttered as he watched him walk away from them.  He turned to look at Myungsoo, “He’s a ing !”

Myungsoo nodded his head in agreement, “ing bastard.  He sat his up in that abandoned building hollering at us the entire time.  I didn’t see his do anything for us.  Some ing help he was.”

“Do you suppose he secretly works for Donnie?” Kai suddenly asked.

Myungsoo gave him a weird look, “Now why you would say something like that?”

“He said he would have our backs, but when we were getting shot at, how come he didn’t instruct unit five and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter