Memories

Deadly Assassins 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as all the boys moved out of his way, there stood the love of his life standing behind the bar.  Nicole…

My eyes caught a familiar figure standing behind the boys as they moved away from the bar.  Oh my god!  Kim Jong In?  What is he doing here?  We must have stared at each other for a good minute before he walked towards the bar.  I could feel my heart thumping louder and louder from my chest as he got closer.  Oh no I thought as my feelings for him started to come back.  I can’t let this happen again.

Kai motion his hand at her to come closer to him.  It looked like she hesitated at first, but she eventually made her way towards him.  He quickly turned his microphone off so no one else could hear their conversation.

“Jong In…” I trailed as tears started forming in my eyes.  , I can’t be crying like this at work.  I just got this job and I can’t be making a scene either.

Kai leaned over the bar counter and grabbed her trembling hands and held them tightly, “It’s really you.”

I smiled at him and nodded my head, “How have you been?”

Kai bit his lower lip and replied, “I feel so much better now that you’re here in person.”  He pulled her even closer to him as her body was practically on the bar counter, “I’ve missed you so much.”  Kissing her cold hands with his lips, he closed his eyes.  Lots of memories of them being together started flashing back into his mind as he continued to kiss her hands.

“Jong In-ah, please let go of my hands.  I have to work,” I said softly as I tried to pull back my hands back.

Kai tighten his grip on her and muttered, “Let me hold your hands for a few more minutes, please.”

Surprised with my own actions, I found myself leaning towards his face and kissed him lightly on his left cheek, “We can talk later, okay?”

“What time are you done with work?” Kai asked refusing to let go of her hands.

“10:00pm,” I replied.  “I promise I’ll wait for you.”

Kai finally opened his eyes and slowly let her hands go, “Okay, I believe you.  I’ll be waiting for you at the front doors.”

I rubbed his left cheek and nodded my head, “I’ll talk to you real soon.”

“Alright,” Kai murmured as he watched her walk away from him.  What he didn’t know was that Sohyun had seen everything and her heart ache with so much pain.  Who is that girl? she thought. 

1 hour later

“What’s with the sad face girl?  It’s your birthday today.  You should be smiling!” Amber said as she wrapped her arm around Victoria.

“She’s sad because Luhan isn’t here yet,” Jia answered for her.

Victoria face turned red, “No, I’m not!”

“Yes, you are!  You’re a horrible liar,” Fei said as she made a face at her. 

“Hey, when are you going to do your cake?” Tao asked.  “I want some desserts.”

Jia poked his stomach, “Yah, how can you even think about desserts right now?  You just had 7 plates of food!  Aren’t you full yet?”

Tao shook his head no, “I can’t help it if I have a big appetite.  I’m craving for cake right now.”

“We’re not doing my cake without Luhan,” Victoria stated; clearly upset that he hasn’t shown up yet.

Kris stared at her with his cold eyes and scoffed, “He already missed dinner and yet you still want to wait for him?  You shouldn’t be making your guests wait, you know?”

“It’s my birthday and I can do whatever I want.  If you don’t want to wait, you can leave,” Victoria retorted.

“Hey, hey, hey.  We’re not here to fight,” Lay quickly jumped in before Kris could say anything back to her.  “We’re here to have a good time.”

“I agree,” Henry said as he took a sip of Amb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter