My Beautiful Savior

Deadly Assassins 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where am I? Luhan thought as he opened up his eyes.  There was a stray of light shining through the window and after observing the room for a couple of seconds, he realized that he was in a girl’s bedroom.  All the walls were covered up with pink Hello Kitty wallpapers.  He slowly sat up from the bed and touched his right shoulder.  From the looks of it, someone had taken his shirt off and physically took the bullet out using a knife.  He also realized that there were deep scars where his wound was and it hurt like a motherer.  He pulled the blankets up only to find that he was only in his boxers.  , where the hell are my clothes?  And where the hell is my gun?  The last thing he remembered was running through a dark alley and hiding behind a dumpster after being shot at.  I must have passed out after losing so much blood he thought as he ruffled his hair in frustration.  This was the first time he got shot during a mission and he couldn’t figure out who shot him.  As far as he remembered, he was supposed to be the only assassinator at that location to terminate his enemy without the help of his team mates.  I wonder if one of my team mates tried to kill me?  he thought.  The door suddenly opened as a very beautiful girl smiled at him, “Oh, you’re up?”

Luhan nodded his head yes as he was awed by her beauty.  He has never seen a beautiful girl like her before and he couldn’t help but stare at every movement she made.  She walked towards him carrying a tray full of delicious food, “You’ve been knocked out for 3 days.”

He stared at her with a surprised look on his face, “I have?  What day is it today?”

“Saturday, December 5th,” she replied.  She carefully put the tray down next to the night stand and stared at him with her big pearly eyes, “This is my first time cooking for someone, but if doesn’t taste good, you can just leave it on the tray and I’ll throw it away after you’re done eating.”  She turned her back from him and started heading out of the room before he asked, “Where are my clothes?”

She turned around and replied, “They’re in the top drawer of that night stand.”  Before she closed the door, she also added, “And your gun is located underneath my bed, in case you were wondering.” 

A smirk crept on his face as he watched her closed the door.  I like her already.

10 minutes later

Luhan couldn’t believe how good her cooking was.  It was so good that he finished everything on the tray including all the crumbs.  He made sure nothing went to waste.  This was the first time he had ever tasted homemade food from a stranger.  He set the empty tray on top of the night stand and pulled his original clothes out from the drawer.  A smile crept on his face as his clothes smelled like fresh detergent.  She must have washed my clothes he happily thought as he quickly put them on.  He bent down on his knees to retrieve his gun underneath the bed and shoved it behind his back jeans.  After taking a few breaths, he took the tray from the night stand and headed towards the door. 

I was reading my favorite book outside on my patio when I heard my bedroom door opened.  He’s finally coming out I thought.  I pretended not to hear him as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter