Red Dragon Tattoo

Deadly Assassins 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn, why is the dumpster located at the end of the back alley,” I muttered as I carried the two heavy trash bags in my hand.  As soon as I reached the dumpster, I opened the lid and tossed them inside.  I was about to closed the lid when I heard footsteps coming towards my way.  I quietly closed the lid and hid behind the dumpster. 

“Did you bring the USB Drive?” a man asked.

“Of course I did,” the other man replied.  “Did you bring the money?”

I poked my head out a little to see who the voices belong to.  My eyes widen as I recognized one of them.  Donnie Yen?  What was the CEO doing here in the back alley?  Shouldn’t he be in the ballroom celebrating his step daughter birthday?  Strange I thought as I continued to listen to their conversation.

“Hand the USB Drive over,” Donnie said sticking his hand out.

The other man laughed out loud, “Donnie, do you think I’m stupid?  I know you have one of your assassinators out here so I’m not going to give you the USB Drive until I see the money.”

Assassinators?  The CEO has his own assassinators? I thought.  This is getting interesting.

Donnie smirked, “You’re a smart man.”

Suddenly, I heard more footsteps making their way towards them as six muscular guys surround Donnie and that man.  Donnie didn’t seem to be affected by their presence as the man said, “You’re outnumbered Donnie.”

Donnie grinned, “You made a big mistake my dear old friend.  It’s a shame that you’re going to die tonight.  I’ll make sure to visit your funeral.”

Bam!  Bam! Bam!

!  Gunshots! I thought as I quickly duck for cover.  I scan my eyes up at the buildings and saw an assassinator aiming his gun at that man getting ready to shoot him.  Three of his men had been shot in the head as he shouted to the rest of them, “Get him!”

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

!  I need to get out of here I thought.  The man ran past the dumpster holding his stomach and started shooting back at the assassinator.  Judging from the situation, he must have gotten shot.  I poked my head out and saw Donnie fighting with the other guys with his bare hands.  Damn, he’s a pretty good fighter.  I was going to make a run for it, but my curiosity about the USB Drive got the best out of me.  , you’re going to regret this later I thought as I chased after the man who got shot.

Donnie knocked the last guy down with his fist and looked up just in time to see a woman running away from the scene.  He growled over his microphone, “Shoot her!”

Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!

Oh crap!  I’m being shot at! I ran as fast as I could without looking back.  If only I had my gun with me, I would shoot back.

“!  She got away!  Kill her Luhan!” Donnie commanded.  “And get the USB Drive for me!”

“I’m on it,” Luhan said as he loaded his gun with more bullets.  He jumped off the building and started chasing after the girl.

I followed the blood stains on the ground and it led me all the way to an abandon factory.  As I tiptoed through the factory, I found the man that got shot lying on the ground bleeding to death.  He aimed his gun at my head and cried, “If you come any closer, I’m going to blow your head off!”

I put my arms up in the air as if I was surrendering and said, “Calm down.  I’m here to help you.”

“Yeah right.  Do you think I’m stupid enough to believe you?  You must be one of Donnie’s assassinator.  I’m impressed that you found me already.  I don’t care what you say, I’m not going to give you the USB Drive,” the man firmly stated as he coughed out more blood.

“You’re wrong sir.  I’m not Donnie’s assassinator,” I told him.  “I don’t work for him.”

“Stop right there!” the man shouted as I continue to walk even closer to him.  “One more step, and I’ll shoot you!”

I stop walking and put my arms down, “How can I prove to you that I’m not Donnie’s assassinator?”

“Lift your sleeves up,” he demanded.

I didn’t question him as I did what he wanted me to do.  The last thing I needed for him to do was to blow my brains out.  He looked closely at my wrists for a few seconds before he put his gun down and muttered, “I believe you now.  You don’t have the red dragon tattoo on your wrist.”

“Red dragon tattoo?” I asked looking confused. 

The man nodded his head, “All of Donnie’s assassins have a red dragon tattoo located on their right wrist.  Please keep that in mind.”

"Sir, you’re losing a lot of blood.  Let me help you get to the hospital,” I said as I ran up to him. 

He held his hand up at me to stop, “If I let you take me to the hospital, Donnie will send one of his assassins there to kill me for sure.”  He dug into his jacket and handed her a black USB Drive, “Take this young lady.”

I took the USB Drive from him, “What do you want me to do with this?”

He ignored her question, “Listen to me carefully.  The password to get access into these files is 9207314885.  Do not let Donnie or any of his assassins get a hold of these files.  I need you to return this USB Drive to-”   

Bam!  Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter