Friends

Deadly Assassins 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red Dragon Hotel (9:00pm)

“It’s time for us to leave guys,” Myungsoo said over this microphone.  “Meet me at the front entrance.”

“10-4,” Kai, Krystal, and Sohyun said over their microphones.

Myungsoo was on this way out the door when he notice a familiar figure standing by the salad bar.  Nicole?  What was she doing here?  Instead of walking out the door, he made his way towards her.

I was in my own little world when I heard someone calling my name, “Nicole!”  I looked up and saw Myungsoo walking towards me.  Oh my!  My night is definitely full of surprises!

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked flashing her one of his killer smiles.

I returned the smile and replied, “I work here.”

“Really?”

“Uh huh.  Today is actually my first day.  I didn’t know you were friends with the birthday girl too?”

Myungsoo leaned his head towards her and whispered into her right ear, “Truthfully, I’m not.”

“Are you serious?  Then what are you doing here tonight?” I asked giving him a weird look.  Suddenly a light bulb lit up in my head as I squealed, “Omo!  You’re solving a case!”

Myungsoo quickly covered his hands on my mouth, “Shhhhhhhh, not so loud Nicole.”

I removed his hands and lowered my voice, “Is that the reason why Kai is here tonight too?”

“Kai?  You saw him already?”

I nodded my head yes, “No only that, I agree to meet him after I’m done with work.”

“Oh really?” Myungsoo asked trying not to sound jealous.  “I didn’t know you guys had already set up a date?”

I rolled my eyes at him and lightly punched his chest, “Yah, it’s not a date.”

“He has a fiancé already,” Myungsoo blurted out.

A fiancé?  Seriously?  Wow…he really moved on I thought looking surprised.

“You look disappointed,” Myungsoo said in a low voice.

I quickly shook my head no, “I’m just surprised…that’s all.”

“Myungsoo?  Where are you?” Krystal asked through her microphone.  “We’re all here.  What’s taking you so long?”

Myungsoo pressed on his microphone and replied, “I’m coming.  Give me a minute.”  He quickly pulled her into a bear hug and whispered into her left ear, “I want to see you again.  Can we meet tomorrow at the beach?”

My eyes widen as he pulled me into his arms.  From the corner of my eyes, I saw Luhan staring at us.  In my opinion, he looked kind of pissed off.  I left my arms hang dangling on my sides as I didn’t hug Myungsoo back.  Suddenly I saw Luhan marching his way towards us.  !  I don’t need a fight to break out because of me I thought as I hissed, “Myungsoo!  Release me right now.  You’re going to get me fired if my trainer catches me like this!”

Myungsoo tighten his grip around her, “I’m not going to let go until you say yes to me.”

“…fine, yes!” I cried as I pushed him away from me using all of my strength.  He tumbled backwards as I used this opportunity to escape from and quickly walked into the back room.

Myungsoo happily smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter