002

In Love With The Hero.

Chanwoo's Pov : 
Jessica drove us really fast, she could be the next racer for F1 tho. But put that aside, she managed to send me to school and I still have 20 minutes before the bell rang. "Hey Chanwoo. Don't forget. At 3. Sharp." as she remind me again. "Okay." I run to my entrance as I heading to my class. I saw my friends were joking around. "Hey guys!" as I put my bag on my desk, and heading to them. "You know Chanwoo. Hanbin like ies!" as Junhoe and Donghyuk joking around. "You son of jerks jusst being jealous. Of course I like s, unlike you two. Unless you like ." as a grin on both of their face, feeling disgusting, while Chanwoo just laughing. 

"I can't even handle you people right now. It is better for me to prepre my stuffs before.." I wasn't finish my sentences yet, and Sir Jinhwan already walk in, holding books in his arm, as the clas monitor stand up and the whole clas greet him. I quickly move to my desk. "Good morning class. Now, sit down." We all sat down quietly because Sir Jinhwan is one of the strict teacher of all. I don't want to be punish by him. 

He is teaching Science, my favorite. To be honest, whatever Sir Jinhwan taught in class, I understand them clearly. Well, I sat the third row. "And the was produce by the male, and ovari was produce by the female. To produce a baby, the must swim through inside to find the ovari and only one can get inside. By that, the zygote will be form and then fetus. After 9 months, there's your baby." With the gestures of Sir Jinhwan taught, I am going to score well for my science. 

2 periods being with Sir Jinhwan was awesome for me, I don't know the rest of the students. I was about to keep my stuffs, then Sir Jinhwan call my name. "Jung Chanwoo!" I look up at him, as I stand up. "Y-yes Sir?" "Meet me in the office. This instant." As he left the room, everybody were looking at me, trying to figure out what did I do wrong in the class earlier. Im pretty sure I was staying focus 100%. 

Hanbin, Junhoe, and Donghyuk walk to me. Asking me. "What happen Chanwoo?" Hanbin ask first. "I don't know. I have no idea." Junhoe place his hand on my shoulder, calm me down. "Go and meet him now. Don't protest. Don't say anything. Let him tell you." As Junhoe advice me. "I will. See you guys abit." As I left the room, heading to his office. I don't know what will happen. Either I wil be punish or get penalty. But what did I do wrong? 

The feeling of butterflies flying in my stomach really caught me up. The feelings is mixed. I knock on the door, he welcome me. "Come in." I walk in and stand few distant from him. Not nearing his desk. He was looking at the record paper I think. I don't know. I just want it to end soon. "Mr. Chanwoo. Have a sit." He offer me a seat. "It's okay, I'll just stand." "Fine. Anyway you like. Do you know why am I calling you here?" He ask me. "Should I answer him or not?" 

I just shake my head. "Well, for what I see, I saw enough." Oh no. Did I kill somebody? What did he saw? Me taking bath? Do I have spying camera in my bathroom? "Wh-what did you saw, s-sir Jinhwan?" As I ask. "Your attitude in class. You were giving your 100% in my class. Therefor, I'm going to give you a tuition. You will have my special treatment on how to study effectively. Because I can big potential in you." 

Phew, just that? You almost kill the half of me, you know that. "Oh I see. I just find it's interesting the way you're teaching." I explain more. "Good. Well, I do also have few students, but not in your class. From other class, they will be joining you too. So I don't take NO for the answer." Should I accept it or not? I mean yeay, I should be happy that Sir. Jinhwan is finally seeing me as the big potential person to score A for my science. But I afraid that I will just study and don't have the time to hangout with my friends. I know Sir. Jinhwan. He is the type of a person that only focus on studies. 

"Let me think about it. I will let you know, Sir Jinhwan." "Okay then. You may leave now." As I bow, I open the door and step outside whie closing the door politely. I walk on the hallway, while thinking should I accept it or not? Then, my phone vibrate, as I received my text. It was from Hanbin. 

From : Hanbin.
Hey maknae, come here faster. We're at canteen right now. I'm saving foods and a place for you.

So they are now at the canteen. oh my, how come they can't wait for me in the class? We can just walk together, they like seeing me being alone walkin to the canteen. I walk through the hallway, all by myself. Then, all sudden out of blue, I think of the RV man. I wanted to meet him so badly. He seems to have so much mysterious and I just being curious. Well, 1998 is an age where normal kids should be curious. 

I would to stalk him after school. Wait! Jessica will be picking me up later. Ugh. Maybe next time. 

Yunhyeong's pov : 

I was laying down on the bed, feeling the cold air, the dark space inside the RV. "Stupid world." I woke up as I sat on the bed. My stomach feeling hungry. "Do I have any more foods left?" I jump off from the bed, heading to my mini refrigerator. The hope of hoping there will be foods fade away. No fade were left. I guess I ate it already. I shut it as I throw myself on the bed again. 

Then, I heard a man, calling names. I put on my shirt, and heading out from the RV. It was the man. It man to be more specific. He help us, the poor people. He always came here, giving foods to us. He never miss a day. He will be here every single day, giving foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was standing there, looking at his bright facial giving free foods to people that he don't even know. 

What is his intention? Giving foods to people, is like wasting money. He saw me standing there, he take a box of food as he walking towards me. "Hey, where were you earlier?" I look at him. "I was sleeping." I told him. "Oh, next time, don't skip breakfast. Here is your lunch. Later, come early to grab your dinner." I nod my head. Before he take another step, I stop him. He look at me in the eye. "Why are you doing this?" I ask him.

"Excuse me?" He ask me again. "What is your intention? Giving people foods. You shouldn't jut waste your money on me, on people like us." 

He smile. "Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me." I was shock. "For reminding you?"  

"Yeah. Letting me know how stupid are you. Doing this is not for me. I'm doing this for you people because I look at you as a human. Don't say that to me again, as if you don't deserve to live. I don't expect you to pay me up. I'm doing this because it's what God want us to do. Have mercy on people, give them help." 

I was shamed and embarassed with myself. "Just look at the kids. They are straving." "I-I'm sorry." "It's okay." He tap me on the shoulder, before leaving. I look at him. Maybe I have cold heart, but I got to respect that man. Yeap. Respect. He taught me something now.

Mercy.