005

In Love With The Hero.

Chanwoo's pov : 
Because last night, i watch the Youtube until late night, i overslept on the desk. I don't even know who woke me up, asking me to go sleep in my room. For sure, I'm listening. That morning, i woke up feeling pain on my back. "Ouch." That pain just can't be describe, plus i'm not that old. I'm only 17. SEVENTEEN. I got up, thinking about I should not going to school, and heading to hospital for check-up, just in case. Besides that, I can have freebies. 

I open my door, still wearing my night clothes, as I walk down the stairs, i heard Krystal and Jessica were talkin. Pretty sure I know what they were talking about. Fashion and Music. Yeap. Jessica talking about fashion while Krystal talk about music. I just passing by them, grabbing my plate from the kitchen, putting inside my cereal mixed with milk. I even pour my orange into my glass. I heading to the table, as I sat there, eating my children's breakfast like 5 years old. 

"Good morning cute." as Jessica greet me first. I smile. "Morning Chanwoo." Krystal's turn to greet, i just nod. I don't want to be disturbed when i'm enjoying my foods. "Why aren't you in your uniform?" Jessica ask. "I'm sick. I think I need to heading to the hospital. Can somebody company me?" I ask. "I'll go with you." as Krystal volunteer. Yes. Krystal is my number 1 sister. I love her. "Thanks!" I thanked her in excitement tone. 

After I done with my breakfast, I'm heading to upstair, taking quick bath, putting my casual clothes. I style myself with a touch of magic, my favorite perfume, rose. I spray it on me. I smell sweet. Ugh. Heaven. I don't know how real heaven looks like, but this is heaven on earth for me. I run downstairs, as Krysal grabbing the key. "Jess! I'm using the car." "Okay!" Jessica is not going anywhere, because she recently got a call from the work, so she have to design new design for this week. She will be extremely busy. I'm sure. 

This house seems empty, and quiet. SILENT. "oh, where's Ilhoon?" as I realize the presence of him wasn't there. "He's at his college, I think. He didn't return since last night." as Krystal explain more. I just nodded my head understood.  We got into the car, as Krystal drive the car. And this time, it's different. The way Krystal and Jessica drive is completely different. 

Jessica drive really fast, so fast. You don't even have time to eat if you're in hurry. While for Krystal, she drive really gentle. You can even take a nap in the car. Not that she drive it so slow, but it was feel right, to drive at 80. Besides, she's not that old. As soon as we are about to turn the corner, I saw the RV. But I don't see the man. Where is the man? I keep on looking. Is he dead? Question were playing, swimming, running, jumping in my head. More like a playground now. Maybe after this, I should go and meet and make friendly talk with him. 

Krystal's pov : 
"Morning Chanwoo." as I greet him. Then, i received a text from my boyfriend. I look at it. 

From : Suho Bae
morning my sweet heart. I miss you. Can we meet up? at my place. 

I tap on my screen to reply him. 

To : Suho Bae
sure, I'll be there. 

At the same time, Chanwoo asking for a company to go to the hospital. Big time jackpot! "I'll go with you." As I told him. He thanked in in excitement. I smile. Kim Suho or his real name Kim Joonmyeon, is my boyfriend. We have be together for 4 years now. He is now a doctor. We met each other when I was borrowing a book from the library. As I pull the book out, the book being pulled to other side. I was shock. I pull it again, then it being pulled again. "what the hell?"

I just let go the book, and walk to the other side, as I want to find out the person who has been pulling the book from me. I was stunned by a man, wearing glasses, in his blue sweater, wearing his brownish pants, in his black and white pattern shoe, his hair and his smile. He approaching me. "I'm sorry, you wanted to borrow this book?" He ask me. "Yes." I reply.  "I didn't know, I wanted to borrow this too. But, it's okay. You can have it first." as he gave it to me. I nod. "Nothing else to talk, I'll take my leave then." but i stop him. "do you want to read this book too?" i ask him. "well, yea. but since you found it first, it's okay." he smile. "maybe i can give you my number?" I told him. "number? what for?" he ask. "You can give me a call when i finish reading. I mean i can this book in just 3 weeks." He smile. "Okay then." I take out a piece of paper, as I wrote my phone number on it. I gave it to him. We bow to each other before leaving. 

He is cute. I think i fall in love. That evening, I'm starting to read my first chapter, but then, my phone were buzzing. "who could it be, texting me right now?" then I saw the unknown number. it says "hi, it's me again." i have no idea who's that. Then, it hit me hard, maybe it's from the guy from the library. I gave him a call, just to make sure. I was calling it. Then, he answer it. "Hello." Yeap, this is him. "Hi. Why are you texting me?" I ask him. What a cold and cruel question. "Oh, I just feeling bored. Am I bothering you?" he ask. I was looking at the book on the bed, i was about to read the chapter 1, then i look at my phone, it was the cute guy calling me. Which one should I choose?

In the end, I choose to talk to him. 

"No. I'm actually having my free time now. By the way, I'm Krystal. You?" I introduce myself. I can't expect the man to take lead, sometimes, woman need to be the first too. "Oh Im Kim Joonmyeon, but you can call me Suho. It's the same person." he explain more. "Oh, so Suho, what makes you feel bored?" "I just don't have friend to talk to. I know this is sound weird that we just met, but I think we have chemistry." I was shock abit. "Che-mistry?" He giggles. "No, i was stupid. Do you wanna meet up tomorrow?" He ask me again. "Sure." "Okay then, we'll meet by tomorrow. I'll pick you up." 

I was blown away. I just knew this guy. "Okay. I'll text you the address later." "Alright then. See you tomorrow." We hang up, as I throw myself on the bed. "Is this my first date with the actual guy? I mean i have lot of guy friends, but never ask me to hangout. oh my god!" as I screaming covering my face with the pillow. At night, I text him the address. 

The next day, I was standing at my door, while looking at my watch. I was wearing denim jean, black shirt, and a sweater, with converse shoes, along with brownish bag for the magic touch. He then came with a car, a yellow straps black car. bubble bee mini cooper. isn't that guy? he is definitely my taste. "Come in, Krystal" as he invite me in, while rolling the window. I hop into the car. "Where are we going?" I ask him. "To this one place. It's good." He just drive the car as we talk and talk. The conversation don't stop.

He brought me to this one vintage cafe. "This place is amazing." As I told him. "Yes. This is my favorite spot." "Well, soon it will be mine." As we choose a table to sit. We order up our drinks and foods. While waiting for our foods to show up, the conversation lead to introduction. He want to know more about me, as I want to know more about him. "I was born in 1991." "Oh?! You're older than me. I'm 1993." "Really, just different 2 years." "Yea. So what are you doing right now?" I ask him. "Still studying. You?" "We're on the same boat. When you done with everything, what do you wanna be?" 

He smile brightly. "I want to be a doctor." Wooo. A doctor. Future husband. "I see." The whole day went perfectly fine, and smooth. He even send me back to home before midnight. He told me to take care. Spent the whole day with him was great, marking one of my sweetest history of all time. I don't think I can forget this. As time goes by, and years, the bond between us getting strong, and we even fought over small thing. Because Suho don't want to loose me, he finaly confess to me, and we eventually became the couple. 

And now, he want to meet me because he miss me so much. That's funny of him. God. I do hope we will last couple of years, before he ask for purposal. I really love Suho. He is my everything. I guess thi royal feeling stays in the family gene. I have mom's gene. Mom stay strong for dad's behaviour, and all stuffs for over years, because it runs in the family. 

As Chanwoo and I were in the car, I will start the conversation with him, but since Chanwoo were obsessing looking outside of the window, I just turn on my radio and play T-ARA “Don't Leave”. The music and the melody runs in my ear as i focusing on the road.  

Yunhyeong's pov : 
“Tteonajima tteonagajima, nareul gaseume sangcheoman jugo,
tteonajima ireon nal ullijieun ma, naege dorawajwo” 

The song that were playing, I don't know how long I've slept, but it surely kill me for the rest of my body. I look at the foods while scratching my head. My hair was messy enough, and I was wearing nothing but shorts. I don't even realize when was the time I took my clothes off, but for sure, I don't have to think about it. My head just kill me if I keep on thinking. 

I put aside my gadget, as I grab my pants, and wear them. I push the door, as two boxes of foods were left in front of my door. I guess it's from Ilhoon. I take them and place them near the sink. I let the water runs as I spin the pipe. I look at myself, how weak am I because of the painkiller pills. I rinse my face with the cold water. Then, a knocking on the door. I grab my face, as I wipe my face. 

I push the door, as I was wiping my face. I saw this person standing in front of me. Looking so cute. Looking so innocent. Looking so... young. "You again?" I ask him. "Yes. Erm, I actually would like to have talk with you." He explain his reason for being here. "I don't have time. And I'm busy. Bye." I shut the door before he could continue his sentences. I lean on the door while closing my eyes. My wet hair was dripping down to my shoulder.

Chanwoo's pov : 
"Hey Krystal. Drop me here. I don't think I want to go to the hospital." Krystal pull over, as she look at me. "Are you sure?" She ask me. "Yes. You can go now." "Alright then. You're okay, right?" She ask again. I nod before I close the door. Watching her leave the place, as I went into the place. I look at the board again. The so called scary board. I gather my courage to talk with him. I knock on the door. I'm waiting anxiously. The beat of my heart pumping hard. 

The moment he open the door, i was loosing my life. Seeing him being shirtles, wore that torn jeans again, wiping his face as his wet hair dripping. He was shock and surprise. It took few seconds before he say anything. I just want to have some talk, then he rejected me coldly. And he even shut the door, before I could continue my sentences. It's fine. I still have time. I just turn my body as I take few steps. I was hoping he could stop me and invite me to come in. I just wish that. I sighed. 


OMG. This chapter is so long. qoq but i managed to finish it. Here's my part 5. :) sorry for keeping you guys waiting. hope this worth the waiting. xoxo guys. <3 <3