011

In Love With The Hero.

Jung Ilhoon's pov : 
It's been awhile since I didn't meet Yunhyeong. I wonder what is he doing. I was walking, enjoying the street view, as the car passing by. I wanted to turn the corner, then I saw Yunhyeong were taking his nap. He look handsome. Indeed. Im not sure why does he don't have any couple to spend time with? I mean, status we can put them aside, that face is pretty sure to attract ladies. I wanted to make my move to surprise him, but look what do we have here. Jung Chanwoo is on his way to home. Back from school I guess. Chanwoo is another topic. He is so innocent, and cute little boy I ever had. I wonder if my buddy is straight or gay. I wanted to surprise him with Yunhyeong and introduce Chanwoo to Yunhyeong. But then, Chanwoo turn his way to the rv. Wait?! What is he doing there? My curious feeling is taking over. I take my silent steps, as I saw Chanwoo look at sleeping Yunhyeong. 

What make me feel mo surprise, my innocent Chanwoo kiss Yunhyeong while they were sleeping. Chanwoo do the first action. So Chanwoo is gay. Okay. So he knows Yunhyeong. Okay. I was about to introduce him to Yunhyeong, and yet, Chanwoo kiss with him. What a coincidence is that. . I'm heading to both of them, as I call Chanwoo. "Jung Chanwoo!" They were playing love, and didn't notice me coming. "What are you doing here, Chanwoo?". I ask him. "Nothing, just visiting my lover." Haha, lover?! Like since when you guys even meet up, and fell in love? That is totally wrong. I'm going to have man talk with Chanwoo. "Lover?! W-wait?! You're in love with Yunhyeong? For real?!" I pull him closer to me, away from Yunhyeong. "You better explain this to mom and dad, before you knowing him" I can see Chanwoo whine like a little baby. That is what he is. My little boy. My brother that I always adore with. Mom and Dad gave birth him, and I was really happy when I have a younger brother. I still remember it clearly.

Mom were having party, and Chanwoo were 3, and I was 7. I saw Chanwoo were trembling from the bed, as I catch him from falling. I place him again on the bed. The party continue with loud music, and people were dancing, but I didn't. I didn't join the party but instead, I took care of my brother the whole night. Mom and Dad were checking on Chanwoo and were shock when they saw me sleeping next to Chanwoo. I do felt the proud of my parents on me. And look, my brother is now grown into one cute teenage, and he told me he has a lover. I do hope Yunhyeong won't disappoint him, or I'll shove the hell out from his . 

I approaching Yunhyeong as I place my hand on his shoulder. "Do you love him, Yunhyeong?" He nod. "If you love him, take good care of him like how I took good care of him. He's my one and only younger brother in the family." "I will Ilhoon. I will." I let a smile. "Good. Go have a date tomorrow. I'll book a place for you two. Here's money for you to dress up nicely." Yunhyeond were rejecting the money. "Look Yunhyeong. I didn't give the money to bribe you. I just want you to look good during your first date with him." Yunhyeong were hesitating at first, but I just place the money on his hand. It's not much,just normal amount to buy new clothes. "See you again, Yunhyeong." As I left the place. 

Yunhyeong's pov : 
Ilhoon gave me his money. Should I accept it or not. I mean I know, I'm poor, but he don't have to give the money. I can find it by myself. "
Look Yunhyeong. I didn't give the money to bribe you. I just want you to look good during your first date with him." I was doubt to take the money. He just put the money on my hand. I guess he really want me to look good for his brother. Well, I have to do what the brother told me to do. Find new clothes. 

Chanwoo..... am I ready to have you in my life? Or not?..... I don't know. I'm confused. My heart told me to accept you, but my mind told me different. I don't know. I really confused. 

Chanwoo's pov :
"Come on, Ilhoon. You can't just chase me out like that. That is rude." As I sulk at Ilhoon. Krystal and Jessica look at us. "Chanwoo. Can you listen to me first?" "What?!" as I throw myself on the sofa. Jessica comfort me while Krystal look at us. "What's wrong Chanwoo? What did Ilhoon do to you this time?" Should I tell Jessica about Yunhyeong. I'm afraid she will freak out. "N-Nothing....." as I look down. "Chanwoo. Look. I have set a date for you and Yunhyeong. Okay." I look at Ilhoon. "Really?" Ilhoon nod. I jump in the air, feeling excited, as I hug him. "Thanks Ilhoon." I run upstairs, as I'm ready for my sleep. Jessica look at Ilhoon. "Well, he is growing." Jessica just flip her hair, as Krystal look at us. "Heol."

Yunhyeong's pov : 
"Am I really love him? Why do I have this doubtful feeling?" as I walking crossing the bridge, saw a white painted penthouse, decorated with lights, followed by two waiters. I guess Chanwoo haven't arrive yet. Maybe I can fix it up. Maybe I should tell him that I'm not ready. As I was about to change my direction, my steps were stopped by the view of the younger. He was looking handsome, and why is he getting taller? As I stand there, froze. He look at me. "Aren't you going to me? Fine! I'll go there then." Chanwoo taking his steps towards me, he's heading towards me. I am like a nervous rat. I wanted to run but I can't. The feeling of my heart-beat pumps faster. 

Chanwoo finally stand in front of me, before holding my hand. "Yunhyeong, why aren't you in new clothe?" that's the first question he ask from me. This kid is extremely innocent. "I just haven't thought about it tho. I didn't know you choose to wear suit." "Haha. Yunhyeong. I forgot to mention to you, that I like formal. But it's okay. Nothing can top us from dating." Dating.. The simplest word to describe us. Dating. Nothing more. 

Chanwoo and I heading to the penthouse, as we sat next to each other. Chanwoo were holding my hand really tight. I can even feel he grip. "Chanwoo, aren't you supposed to sit the opposite side?" As I ask him. "Yes, but I want to sit next to you. Much more love will happen." As he let out his kid smile. How am I going to tell him, I wasn't ready to have him into my life. Maybe, because I can't move on, and I'm using Chanwoo as the protection to cover me from pain. I don't know Chanwoo that much, but he sure did check out on me.

I grab his hand, as I look at his hand. "Chanwoo.... I.....I...." Chanwoo nod. "I..... l-love...you... but I wasn't.....r-ready." Then, I look down, not wanting to see the reaction of his face. "Oh I see. Okay. I'll give you time." I was surprise, he didn't take it to his heart. "A-are you s-sure?" I ask again for conformation. "Yes. Just letting you know, I will always love you." He let out his bright smile. "Chan......woo....." He then give me a warm hug. "I will always love you. Always." We then had our dinner, and we even dance the whole night. Chanwoo and I were slaying the night. 2 minutes before midnight, Chanwoo held my hand, as I look at him into the eyes. "Yunhyeong.. From now on, you and I will be one, and nobody can break us apart." as he place his lips on me, the bell rang showing it's midnight. I close my eyes as I felt the gentle tender lips of him. That was the sweetest night ever. 

and now, I'm gladly to say that I will love Chanwoo back. Falling in love with Chanwoo is like falling in love with the hero. 
Chanwoo is my hero. 


 

Dear readers, upvote this fanfic for me and GUYS, i'm gladly to announce that THE FANFIC IS FINALLY COMPLETE. :) THANKS FOR all THE SUPPORTS and LOVE. :))))) untill then, we will talk again. xoxo, and much love.

COMING UP NEXT, CHANWOO x YUNHYEONG's CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (ONESHOT)
PLEASE DO COMMENT IF YOU WANT THE SPECIAL EDITION, BECAUSE I WILL START WRITING I NOW, AND PUBLISH IT AT MIDNIGHT (THAT IS ON 25 DECEMBER)