004

In Love With The Hero.

Ilhoon's pov : 
"Alright guys, tonight, we will give this foods to them. I pretty sure I order it thousand of it, since we are moving from place to another. The team will be splited into few group with 8 members. And for those who teamed up with me, we are heading to the place, near the corner of my house. I think we can finish this by midnight. So, let's do this." as I clap hands motivate my crews to do this charity with sincerity. 

I've been doing this quite long times, because I still remember it clearly in my head. When dad were filling the gas, I was playing game inside the car, then a mother and two kids were standing near my window. I roll down my window, as the lady ask for money to buy foods. I call my dad, as my dad look at me when I was calling his name. "Yes son?" He ask. "This lady need money to buy foods." Then dad head up, as he smile. 

Dad turn around the car, as he gave 100 to the lady. I can hear them clearly. "Buy foods for them. Buy anything that you need." The lady smile, including the kids. They were happy enough to receive 100. To me, 100 is like 1 dollar. But to them, 100 is different. As if they can buy anything in this world. They left dad, as they waving at me. I wave back. After dad done filling the gas, he get into the car as he smile at me. "Daddy very proud of you." 

"Why dad?" I ask. "In this world, there are two different kind of people. One with property and wealthy while the other have nothing but boxes. Daddy can be proud for having money, even tho I can make more money, but deep in my heart, there are dissatisfaction feeling that will hunt you down. Money can bring you fashion, new trend and stuffs, but money can't bring happiness." as Dad explain more. I nod understood. "Dad, I think i want to help these kind of people when I grow up." "Sure, you do. Just look at yourself, earlier. You could just ignore them, because their clothes were dirty and they smell horrible, but instead, you roll down the window and call my name. I know, there's an angel heart in you, my dear son." I jut smile. 

I kept my promise. Until I grew 19, I took the part to join charity works, and start to volunteer to help those people. Sometimes, we works till midnight, and sometimes, until dawn. I may feel tired, but as dad said, the satisfaction feeling that i got can't describe it well. I just feel proud that I can do something to help them. 

One day, I was working, giving the foods to those people, then, a female voice came and greet me. I turn my head. She was looking beautiful, so beautiful. I just cant describe her. "Remember me?" She ask. The word remember me made me confused. When did I met her? How did I bumped onto her? Do I know her? No idea. "No, unles you told me." I answer teasing. "The mother and my brother were asking help at the gas station." I was stunned. 

"Can it be....." I turn my head as a smile appear on her face. "You're..... How do you know it's me?" I ask. "I can't never forget that smile of yours. I still remember your chubby cheek, and looks like you still have them." as she chuckles lady-like. My heart beat fasts. "Where are you now?" I ask again. "I'm currently continuing my studies, I'm on my mission to grab the Master." I was blown away. She's getting master, while I'm just 19. "How old are you?" "I was born in 1994." "Oh woah, we are the same batch. What's your name anyway?" I ask for her name. "Heo Gayoon. You?" "Jung Ilhoon." The smile were exchanging as we look into the eyes.

The conversation keep on going, we even exchange numbers, texting each other, calling day and night. We even met almost every day. I don't know. I just felt i miss her so much. One evening, I just can't hold it anymore. Plus, she's going to leave me soon. She's heading to London soon. I don't want to be apart forever. I hate the fact that we are till havin that friendship label, I would like to change it. We met up. We were having small talks for awhile. I grab her hands, as I kiss her hand. "Gayoon. I know we just knew few months, and I don't know what's going on with me. I just don't want to loose this kind of interaction. Therefor, I'm going to confess to you. I-I.....I LOVE YOU!" Gayoon was surprise with my sudden action and sudden confession.

Gayoon smile, as she touch my cheek. "I just go away for few years. End of year, I will coming back to celebrate Christmas with my mother and my brother." I look at her. "B-but.." She touch my lips. "I do. I will wait for you." I smile when she say I Do. It's every man's wish to hear. I DO from her is like I'm going to marry her. I gave her a kiss on the lips, just to mark she is mine. 

Right now, it's been 2 years, and our relationship still going strong. Dad and Mom including my siblings agree to have her into the family. Dad even happy then the family he've help, is now dating with his son. 

I went to the place, as I set up my table with the crews. The crews were calling for the people to get some foods. I arrange the foods on the table for them to get it. I even prepare some drinks for them. I also even prepare some warm and thick blankets for them, just in case. We never know. Lot of them were coming, standing in line to get the foods. The numbers are pretty lot but I'm sure we have enough foods. 

I was expecting for someone to show up. If he doesn't show up, I'll beat his up. Then, i heard a man voice, greet me from afar. I look and give him a smile. "You're here." "Yes. I'm here." He told me. "Glad you show up. Here are some foods, have one." as I offer him. "Sure. But I would like to know your name." He ask me. "My name is Jung Ilhoon. and you are?" as I ask to him. "Yunhyeong. Song Yunhyeong." I nod my head. "Song Yunhyeong. Nice to meet you." He let out a smile, as a blush reddish on his cheek. 

Yunhyeong's pov : 
"Finally, I get to know his name. Jung Ilhoon. the guy that inspired me alot. I wish i can know im better." I grab the food, as i told him i'm heading back to my RV. He smile as he bow to me. "Come and have your breakfast for tomorrow." He told me. "I will." I get inside my RV, as I close my RV. I sat on my bed, as I open. Now, it's even special. It's beef, grilled beef with black pepper sauce, and kimchi, and tofu seafood soup in a cup. Beef is expensive. Woah. He is special. God bless him. 

I eat it as I close my eyes, suddenly I burst into tears. Tears that wet my eyes. My chest were hurting. My head hurt. My heart hurt. I was crying really hard. Tears just can't stop flowing. All of the foods fell on the floor, as I cover myself with a blanket. All suddenly, i don't have my appetite. I lost it. It is all because of one stupid love. Love that destroy me really good. Love I not supposed to fell into. 

A girl. That I love so much. With all of my heart. Is now, married with a man, named Oh Sehun. Having 3 kids. That jerk. That too. How can she ditch me after all of the memories we made, for 4 years we went through together in joy and sorrow, sickness and pain, and you just kill me with one word. BYE. BYE means nothing for you for these 4 years. 4 years we love each other, sharing secrets, exchanging kisses, and hug, holding hands, just BYE. 

Because of BYE, i've lost everything. I lost my parents, i lost my job, i lost my study, i love everything. This RV was supposed to take me far away, but in the end, due to the gas to be empty, and no money to fill it, i end up giving my life here. In this corner. Because of BYE, i was having sleepless night, my eyes sore due of crying, my heart hurt, my head hurt, because I was busy thinking of you. 

That cold empty space, a bed where we should be us, not myself. Is too impossible for me to accept the fact that you're gone now. Every night, I drunk myself with pills, just so I can sleep well like a baby. Pills are like my lullaby. A painkiller lullaby. 

I grab my pill as I shallow two of them. My eyes were slowly closing by itself, as I look at the watch. It was showing 8:00 pm, a time where I should dead myself, but i didn't. I just took 2 pills instead of 10. I lay down on the bed, as I remove the ring on my ring.

"Go a-away." I mumble myself before going to deep sleep that lasts for hours.


Big thanks to Nine Muses' Sleepless Night, I just enjoy that song so much, and it really fit well with Yunhyeong's part. Sad and sick with tragic life for a teenage like him. Big thanks for my supporters and for showing love too. :) I'm glad you like it. 

Give a upvote if you like it. Leave a comment about this fanfic. ^.^ till we talk again. Going to update the next chapter. xoxo guys. <3