010

In Love With The Hero.

Yunhyeong's pov : 
I woke up, feeling fresh. I still feeling unsure, is Chanwoo hate me or what? I got off from my bed, and saw a piece of paper on the floor. "What's this?" I pick it up, and turn out Chnwoo didn't hate me, he just being busy at school. I should just understand him a bit. So, Chanwoo really weak at Science. School life was gold back then. It's been a while since I last wear uniform. I place the paper on the bed, as I'm heading to the bathroom. 

After 10 minutes of taking shower, I wipe my body with the towel that Chanwoo hang it on the iron, as I wrap the towel around my waist. I put on my clothes, as I'm hangout outside of the rv, enjoying the wind of nature for the first time. It''s been 5 years since I didn't work out. But my muscle seems to love me more. It stay there. The wind breeze, blowing my body as I wore tank top, and long pants, revealing my brief abit. I shake my eyes, as I look at the clear sky above, as the airplane fying up there. The lights blind me but I still can see it clearly. 

My eyes slowly get sleepy. I feel so sleepy. I guess taking a nap won't be a problem. I close my eyes, and just rest my eyes for awhile.

Chanwoo's pov : 
I was walking back from school. No extra class. Yeah. Sir Jinhwan had a problem back home, so he decided to not have any extra class. We're heading back home. On my way back home, I saw a person, who give me joy. He look so handsome with that tank top. I silently approach him as I look at him, taking his nap. His face, look so handsome and cute, as the light shine on his face, half of it actually. I just can't help myself. His pinkish lips, is just so temptation. 

I slowly place my lips on his mouth, as I enjoy the gentleness. The feeling of kissing him can't be describe. It just so overwhelming. I just kept my lips on him. I cant let him go. Then, i feel a touch, touching my face. I open my eyes, as I saw Yunhyeong were smiling at me. I miss him. It's been a while. I wanted to meet him so badly. Now that he's here, I will spend my time with him. 

"Hi Yunhyeong." "Hi Chanwoo." I join sitting next to him, as I held his hand, not letting go. He look at me. "Something wrong?" He ask me. "I......I.... have something to tell you.." I need to tell him. I need to. It's been few months now. The feeling of me not telling him the truth will hunt me down, and will drag me down. I have to tell him I like him. If he reject me, it's okay. As long I can get focus back on my study. "Yunhyeong.....I... I actually.... L-like you." I was stuttered. I almost choke with my own words. I can't believe I've confess to him. "Really?" He look at me, as I look at him back. His face seems disbelief. "I didn't know you're liking me, the way I'm liking you too." What?! He like me too? 

"Do you...... like me too, Y-Yunhyeong...?" "Y-yes.... It's been bothering me, since the day you kiss me. I just don't waant to tell you my feeling, I don't want you to think I'm freak." I shake my head. "No. You're not. Thanks Yunhyeong... for liking me back." The smile appear on his face, and my face too. Finally, I get to chance to own him. He will be mine. Forever. 

Yunhyeong's pov : 
I was sleeping, enjoying my sweet dream, actually was about to enjoy it. But then, I feel my lips somehow being kissed. By somehow. That lips. I know that lips. It's so familiar. I can't lie. Can't it be........Chanwoo? I slowly open my eyes, and the shock of my face, you can tell, it was Chanwoo. He was kissing me like a boy who just got fall in love at the first sight. I reach my hand to his face, as I touch him. He open his eyes, and smile. I smile back. I miss that boy. I don't know, I just miss. He then, sat next to me, while holding my hands. "Hi Yunhyeong." He greeted me. So I greet him back. I can feel the grip of him. He really can't let me go. Despite pushing, I instead asking what happen to him. He told me he has something to tell me. Okay. it better be something or nothing. 

"Yunhyeong.....I... I actually.... L-like you." The words that came out from his mouth, I just can't believe, Chanwoo were confessing. To me. I literally can't believe it. I just told him, that I like him too. Yes, it does bothering me since the day he kissed me, I was up and down. I can't control my feelings, especially when he didn't pay me a visit for months, I almost lost my life. But thanks to him, he make it up today. I get the chance to meet him. 

But then, a voice calling Chanwoo's name. A voice that is familiar to my another ear. Ilhoon. Ilhoon was here. But how do he know Chanwoo. "What are you doing here, Chanwoo?" Ilhoon ask. "Nothing. Just visiting my lover." "Lover? W-wait?! You're in love with Y-Yunhyeong? For real?!" What Ilhoon? Can't Chanwoo fell in love with me? Who are you anyway to him? He doesn't even know you. 

"You better explain this to mom and dad before you knowing him." Wait. Mom and dad?! That means...... Ilhoon and Chanwoo is...... "Ugh come on brother! I just wanna spend time with him. I miss him!" as Chanwoo whine like 4 years old kid. I just look at him. "Chanwoo-ah, listen to your....brother.." "But Yunhyeong.." "We can tomorrow. Sorry Ilhoon." as Chanwoo left, Ilhoon approaching me. "If you love my brother, take care of him like how I take good care of him." Ilhoon at me, as I nod. "Good. Tomorrow, havea date with him." Date? Ilhoon just give his greenlight. Okay then. "Thanks Ilhoon."