009

In Love With The Hero.

Chanwoo's pov : 
"Yunhyeong, I'm going to tell you something." as he look at me. "I want..... to be...." Yunhyeong just keep on staring at me. "Oh, nevermind." He hit me on the head, for leaving him hanging there. It was hurt enough, and i do deserve it. I should just tell him about my feeling, but I don't want to be rejected coldly. I want to tell him so badly. so so badly. But this scare feeling taking over me. I just stand up, asking him to eat te foods I've bought for him. I bet it's cold now. I push the door, and leave without looking back. I insert my hands inside my pocket, as I kept on thinking about the kiss earlier. It was full of passion. I felt we do have chemistry, but, why he seems to have doubt? 

I went inside the house, as Ilhoon were watching movie with my two sisters. "Hey, where were you?" Ilhoon ask. "I want having dinner with my friends. At his house." Actually. No. I don't have any dinner yet. I was having a kiss earlier. I'm hungry to death. "I'm going to the kitchen, to cook something else. Again. You know, I have big appetite." As I eave them, heading to the kitchen. "Since when Chanwoo have big appetite? Usually, he's the one that eat the least than 3 of us." As Krystal look at me, while holding Jessica's hand. "Maybe, he is hungry. Again. Let him." As Jessica told Krystal to not worried. "Shhh~ I'm watching the movie." As Ilhoon wanted to focus on the movie, and needed silent peace. Jessica just threw a pillow to him. 

I took out ham, bacon, egg, and even left over rice, and some side-dishes from the party earlier. I cook the ham, bacon and egg, all in one, as I serve the rice, and the other side-dishes on the table. After done cooking, I place the dish on top of the rice. I sat down, praying to Lord for giving His blessing, before dig-in. I just ate without thinking. I shallow the content of my heart, until I finish the foods in 5 times go. My mouth was filled with foods causing my cheek to look chubby. I chew and shallow them before drinking my drink. "I'm going to tell him tomorrow. I must to." As I wash the dishes in the sink, I'm heading to my siblings, to join them watching the movie. I lay my head on Krystal's lap. Krystal just caress my hair, as it comfort me to fall into sleep. Jessica already fell into deep sleep. Krystal were texting Suho, while Ilhoon were still facousing on the movie. The four of us, decided to sleep in the living room. 

Yunhyeong's pov : 
Chanwoo wanted to tell me something. I don't know what he wanted to tell me, but if it's involved with feeling, I do hope to know about it. But then, he decided to not tell me, leaving me hanging like what the chicken. I just had to hit him on the head. He just groaning in pain, i just wanted to comfort him, telling him I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that. He just stand up, told me to eat the foods, as he left. What was that? It's so cold. Wait?! Is Chanwoo hate on me? No No. I can't let that happen. I was just about to get know about Chanwoo. Actually, I do have feelings on Chanwoo. It happen when I often seeing him hanging out with his friends, come back from school. I just took a slightly glance on him, I can't let him to know what I've felt on him. 

Despite the condition, I decided to tell him the feeling of mine. I wanted to tell him, how I want to make him as mine. It's okay if he's young, as long he love me only. But do he love me? I mean, we just had our first kiss. I'm sure that was not ordinary kiss. It's definitely a different kind of kiss. Even with my ex, I was not having those kiss with her. With Chanwoo, it seems different. As if he open the new world door for me. I will tell him tomorrow. 

I grab the foods, and look at it. It was pretty much, too much actually. He sure do gave me this alot. I'm not sure, I can finish it. I just eat a bit of it, before, laying myself on the bed, turn off the lights. "Night Chanwoo.." As I close my eyes. 

It has been few months now, Chanwoo didn't pay me a visit, not even a one time. He totally hate me. "Good job, Yunhyeong. You just lost him." Not just I lost Yunhyeong, I even didn't seen Ilhoon in few months too. The crews are the one that giving the foods, doing the charity, but not Ilhoon. It was different, The feeling is not the same. Maybe I was on curse. Whoever being with me, will leave me, as I put too much high expectation on them. I decided to get inside the rv, lock it good, as I sat on the bed. I turn my head, as saw a bottle of painkiller. Should I take one? two? three? ten? Even if I shallow hundreds of them, i still facing the same old routine. The same pattern. I hate this kind of pattern. 

I just shallow two and lay on the bed. As my vision starting to get blurry, I finally fell into sleep like death. 

Chanwoo's pov : 
It has been few months since I didn't visit Yunhyeong. I wonder what he was doing. "Chanwoo! Chanwoo!" a voice was calling me, but I didn't pay any attention to it. Then, i felt something hit me on the head. It was hurt. As I turn my head, groaning in pain. "Jung Chanwoo!!" Sir Jinhwan was calling me since just now. I forgot that I have an extra class with him for my science subject. He told me I should join it, and because of the kiss, I lost my focus on my favorite subject, and I recently fail my science exam. I was devasted. My favorite science, subject that I usually score the best, drop 50% bad. It was critical. It was serious. 

"Jung Chanwoo!  Get yourself straight! Don't loose your focus!" As sir Jinhwan scold me, I just lower my head, looking down feeling ashamed. "Understand.... sir." He then back to his teaching, as my fellow friends were looking at me. "Brain function when the nerve connected to each other, and all the informations will flow, and that's how we think, and we can get information by that." I just look at the board, my body was there, but my soul, they are flying away, leaving me like a corpse. I want to meet Yunhyeong so badly, so that I can stay focus again. 

Finally, after 4 hours of having extra class, for the first time, I felt bored. With my favorite subject. That is not normal. My ranking was drop down recently, as Jessica, and Ilhoon scold at me for not paying attention in school. Krystal just ask me, wanted to know why am I dropping down. So I just told her, about me and Yunhyeong, as she smile. "That's normal Chanwoo. That's how our heart works. If you fell in love at the first sight, everything seems not normal. But you need to take control, Chanwoo. Don't let it take over you. Understand." as Krystal advice me. "Yes Krystal. You're the best sister ever." "Well, Jung's family is the dope." 

I walk on foots from school, as I pass by the rv. I saw the rv. It was still there. But where is he? Is he being anti-social again? Im taking my steps, heading to the rv, as I look at it. I guess, these few months, Yunhyeong know how to clean. I knock on the door, and no answer. I knock few times, and still no answers. Is Yunhyeong hate me? Is Yunhyeong scold me? I want to meet him so badly. So badly. I want to tell him everything. I want to tell him that I couldn't show up, because I'm joining the extra class. But how on earth I'm going to tell him, if he himself didn't show up, or open this door. 

"Maybe...... I can try next time. Bye Yunhyeong." as I write a short note on a piece of a paper, and slide it through the door. I touch the door, before I'm heading back home.

Yunhyeong.....

I'm sorry I couldn't visit you those few months, I was busy with school. I recently join the extra class for my science because I'm drop death. I do hope you understand. Let's meet up sometimes, if you're free. Okay.. 

from : Jung Chanwoo.