006

In Love With The Hero.

Yunhyeong's pov : 
I was mean? Am I cruel enough? He just a student. That cute looks captivate me, start to make me loosing my grip on myself. "Ugh" Right before I could take another steps, I realize what he wore today, extremely casual, and it could lead him to big snake's food. People around me aren't all nice, especially when we are poor like this. We are willing t do anything, desperately. So that we can have money to buy food, clothe, or drug. I put on my white shirt, as I'm pushing the door to stop the door. 

Yeap. I was right. I was right. His clothes is an attraction to everybody. 5 men were surrounding him, teasing him, bullying on him. I can tell he was afraid. Too afraid to fight back. He look like a baby. There's a tear on his facial. Maybe I was cold, but I'm a human. I can't let someone die becaue of me. "Hey!" as I stop them. "What are you doing?! Go away!" as I throw them away. He running to my back, as I'm covering him. One man, were giggling while rubbing his nose. "Yunhyeong. You better get inside and sleep." He told me. "Yeah. We have pills too." as another man say. "I don't need your stupid pills. Get the hell out from here, before anything gets worse." as I warn them. "Boys, let's go. Leave this stupid pigs behind. We can make more money." as they leave the place, the young boy were gripping on my shirt. My white favorite shirt. 

I push his hand, as I'm heading to my RV. I look at him, and he still standing there, still. "Come in, then." as I invited him. My RV was totally a mess, real mess. Like worse than any boys' room. He get inside and was totally shock. I can tell that. It's written on his face. "I'm sorry, my so called house is a bit mess. You can sit anywhere." He just sat on the bed as the door close by itself. It was dark. I forgot that I didn't open up my curtains, letting the light to shine in. Kill the bacteria. 

"So you're leaving here, alone?" he ask. That's his first question. Me leaving alone. Who ask that on first meeting? "Yeah. I'm alone." "Can I help you with something?" He ask again, but this time, he offer a help. "What?" "I can help cleaning your RV. I can make it extra clean." He explain more of his motif. "No, leave it." as I'm taking off my shirt, being shirtless and throw myself on the bed. 

He just stand up, and ignoring me, as he start to clean my RV, by starting cleaning the dishes in the sink. "Hey! Hey!" as I call him, trying to stop him. But he just don't listen. What is wrong with him? Who do he think he is, invading my home, and starting to clean my things. I just going to watch him. From the back of him, he look so... nice. He is young. He also very handsome. I can see that. He's tall. That voice of him, makes me want to hear him more. "So, what' your name, kid?" I ask. He turn around, as he smile at me. "I'm Jung Chanwoo."

Chanwoo's pov : 
I was about to leave the place, but then, 5 men all of sudden appear in front of me, and starting to bothering me. I wanted to scream for help, but they will think i'm sassy and that will make even worse. I couldn't do anything. But then, i saw the door was pushed, as he was standing there, wearing shirt. He saw me being bothered. He walk to me, as he stop them. I push one of them sightly as I run to the back of him. I grip on his shirt. I don't even want to look. They might involve in serious fight. 

Then, one of them deciding to leave, and they all leave. I was so scare. Then, I felt my hand being push aside. I look at him, as he was walking to his RV. I stand there, not wanting to hear him nagging, but instead he invited me to come in. I never been in RV before. This is my first. At first, I thought it will be fancy, clean and elegant and stuffs like that, but blue out of nowhere, i saw rubbish here and there, leaving me in shock. He was smirking, as he apologizing that his house wasn't clean. I just sat on the bed. My eyes are feeling sore if I saw rubbish here and there, my hands just need to work their magic. Plus, he was taking off his shirt, that even make thing double worse. As he lay on the bed, next to me, I got off, and heading to his sink to start cleaning. 

I heard him, calling me to asking me to stop but nah, i don't care. I'll just keep on cleaning. Well, he is hot with that packs on him, his body, his , everything. He just a y angel drop from heaven, but land in wrong zone, but i don't mind that zone. He then ask for my name. I gave him a smile, before telling my name. "What's yours?" I ask in return. "Yunhyeong. Song Yunhyeong." he say. I nod my head. "Yunhyeong." I will keep that name in my head. 

After I done cleaning the sink, I'm heading to the bathroom, luckily, it was a bit clean, so I don't have to do the cleaning in the bathroom. But the main living space, is so dirty, I ask him to get out from the RV. "Get out, Yunhyeong." "What for?" he ask. "I need to clean. Out! Out!" as I pull his hand, and pushing him outside, he was surprise of my demanding action. I take the broom, and starting sweeping the floor, picking the rubbish on the floor, and placing it inside a rubbish bag. After I done sweeping, I ask Yunhyeong to throw the rubbish bag inside the rubbish bin. 

Then, I look at the window. "Woah, so dusty." I search for clothe, and wet it. As I wipe the window, each window that was exist in the RV. I even tide the curtains, letting the sunlight to come through. I went outside as I saw Yunhyeong were resting on the chair outside of his RV. "Hey, Yunhyeong, I'm heading to convenience store, to buy a spray." "Okay." He told me. I walk by foot heading to the store, as a hand grab my hand. I turn around and I saw him. "I can't let you walk by yourself. Not this time. You saw what happen. Not going to risk that again." He told me. I was amazed with him. He just so protective. We walk together, side by side, heading to the store. It was a silent walk, we didn't say anything. We arrive at the store, as I started to pick anything that relate to house. He just looking around. "Yunhyeong, choose whatever you want. I'll treat." After I done picking the items I want, I place them on the counter, and he just wanted to buy a plaster. "Plaster?" I ask him. "Yeah." I pull his hand, grabbing another basket, as we go for second trip in the store. "Pick whatever you want." "I don't want any." I force him too. "Aright then, you evil kid." 

He starting to just randomly picking the items he want, but I don't want. After 20 minutes of searching, he finally done. I pay up everything with total cost of 400 dollars. I just pay them, as Yunhyeong look at him. "Are you sure, you're a student?" "Yes. I am." "How come you can pay something over 400?" He ask again. "Dad gave me." He carrying those things. I wanted to help, but he told me to not. He wanted to carry them by himself. Well, since he insist. We arrive at the RV, and get inside the RV. He didn't believe my power of cleaning. Well, I'm pretty good at clean. "You clean this?" Yunhyeong ask. "Yes. Where's the spray?" I search the the spray inside the plastic, and take it out as I spray the RV. 

Smells rose. My favorite. "Isn't this nice, Yunhyeong?" He sniff it also. "Yeah. It's rose." I sat on the bed, he sat on the bed. "Erm. Thanks... for cleaning this." as he thanked me, feeling blushing. "It's nothing." Yunhyeong were blushing. I look at my watch. "Well, I'm late. I'm heading home. See you again tomorrow. Bye." as I give a kiss on his cheek before leaving the RV, pushing the door. I just kiss Yunhyeong. I don't know what was that? It just my sudden action I do earlier. 

Yunhyeong's pov : 
A warm lips were touching my cheek. A kiss. A kiss I felt for the first time, after 5 years. It was from the kid. Chanwoo gave me a kiss on my cheek. What is that for? Why he gave me a kiss? Does it mean anyhing? I touch my cheek as I felt it warm. The fantasy of him starting to playing inside my head. My heart also beat suddenly. Beating fast. "What is this?"