008

In Love With The Hero.

Yunhyeong's pov : 
We kept on staying that position, not letting each other go. I don't want to break it off, I just want it be that way. But I have off. I pull my lips away, slowly, not letting Chanwoo to feel surprise. We were shutting our eyes tight during kiss. Chanwoo slowly open his eyes, as I can see our romantic wet kiss stain near his lips. It was not messy like any hot scene kiss, but it was y enough in manner way. "C-Chanwoo....." He look at me with his innocent eyes. "I can't.....help it. I should've just push you. You just young. I'm so sorry." As I look down. "No, i'm seventeen. Im old enough to be in love." I look at him with my widen eyes. Did he just said old enough to be in love? Is he fall in love with me? I just want to ask him so badly, but I don't want to be look as desperate pathetic poor guy. I don't want that. 

"Chanwoo. Can I ask something from you?" I ask as he nod, and adjusting himself to sit comfortable on the bed. "If you want to fall in love, what do you look first?" He giggles. "Of course, I want the look. Second manner. Third, heart. Fourth, loyalty, fifth is only about that person." He smile with his chubby cute cheeks. I just keep on staring at his face. It was angel face, masked with human face. "Explain it then." 

"Well, nice look is to make people jealous of me, and nice look will make me love that person more. Manner is something you can not push aside. You need to have manner, especially fronting with family and friends of the spouse. Heart is must meant for me, and for family, but not for someone else. I mean you need to have that heart that only pumping for the love one, and loyalty is a must. I don't care how poor or rich, low or high the status, from where you come from, as long there's loyalty and trust, you're mine already. The last one is different topic of the story but yeah, you only for that person. Treat with care and love, control ego and such, not only amazed me. But my family, especially siblings." as Chanwoo explain that lot. 

"I see." He look at me, as he grin. "Are you interested to fall in love with me, Yunhyeong?" as I almost choke gulping my own saliva, I just out a awkward smile. "Hehe, no. You're still young." "So?" Well, talking about manner, where is his manner, answering me with that cold rude "so." I quickly jump onto him, as I tickling him on the waist, causing him to giggles as hard as he can. I was laughing too. We were having a good time. I just realized that I was actually laughing for the first time. He was run of breath as I look at him like we just make out. "Is that how you laugh, Yunhyeong?" Chanwoo ask. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh like that." "No, don't sorry. I like when you laugh like that. Laugh more, okay handsome." Chanwoo just call me handsome. I'm dilemma. Is he love me or just feeling sympathy over me for being lonely? Now, the question of wanting to know his heart burn my spirit well. 

Chanwoo's pov : 
We were kissing, I kiss him. I expecting him to reject me, but no. He don't. He even let me to do it. I'm glad that he's my first, and willing to let me do the duty to love him. I like him. Yeap, I like him. That handsome face of him. Who would reject him? I won't. I will stay loyal to him till the end, till death tear us apart. I was immersed with my kissing with him, he pull it away. I slowly open my eyes, as I look at him. He even call my name. I look at him in the eyes. 
"I can't.....help it. I should've just push you. You just young. I'm so sorry." He told me. " "No, i'm seventeen. Im old enough to be in love." as I reply him. Yes, I am old enough to fall in love. If possible, I want Yunhyeong to notice me that I was meant for him. But he doesn't feel like it. I can tell there's a doubt feeling on his face. Is he having doubt on me? Why his eyes look not so confident. 

"Chanwoo. Can I ask something from you?" he ask me, as I adjusting myself to sit comfortable on the bed. "If you want to fall in love, what do you look first?" I giggles. What kind of question is that? Not so manly, I guess. "Of course, I want the look. Second manner. Third, heart. Fourth, loyalty, fifth is only about that person." I let out my cute smile, as I look at him. I wanted to just kiss him again, and just confess to him already, that I like him so much. Wait, no. I don't like him. I LOVE HIM. I love him. I want his love to light up my days. "Explain it then." Now, he wanted me to explain what I've just said. He is either dumb or just being dumb. 

"Well, nice look is to make people jealous of me, and nice look will make me love that person more. Manner is something you can not push aside. You need to have manner, especially fronting with family and friends of the spouse. Heart is must meant for me, and for family, but not for someone else. I mean you need to have that heart that only pumping for the love one, and loyalty is a must. I don't care how poor or rich, low or high the status, from where you come from, as long there's loyalty and trust, you're mine already. The last one is different topic of the story but yeah, you only for that person. Treat with care and love, control ego and such, not only amazed me. But my family, especially siblings." as I explain that lot.

I look at him, and grinning at him. He seems to show a interests. He just let out a smile, telling me no. Ugh. Is he's taken? I believe he's don't. Doesn't look like it. He even told me I was too young to fall in love. Again. I'm seveenteen. Seventeen is legal enough to fall in love. That's the perfect age. I just answer him with cold and rude attitude. "So?" That should slap him hard. But instead, him jump onto me, as tickling me as I giggles the heart content out of me. I can't believe I just heard him laugh. It was my first time, hearing him laugh like that. He was cute when he laugh. He stop, as I run of breath. "I'm sorry." Why would he apologizing to me? Did he do something wrong? Just because of a laugh? He is weird. "No, don't sorry. I like when you laugh like that. Laugh more, okay handsome." He was shock when I call him handsome. Well, he is handsome. What can i do? I want to know about him. I want to have relationship with him. I want to be his belonging. I want to make him as mine.