003

In Love With The Hero.

Yunhyeong's pov : 
That man, agh. I should just ask for his name. Even tho I didn't do much for him, at least I should know his name. To thank him. Maybe tonight. Yes. Tonight. I should eat this food before it get cold. I get inside my RV, and open it up. That man really nice. It was packed with rice, vegetables on the side, chicken wing with some gravy. I can't thank enough. Appear a smile on my face for the first time. I don't remember the last time I smiled. 

I ate the foods, devour every of it, enjoy it as if it was my first time. I fell in love with the foods once again. It make my life feel heaven. As I was busy enjoying my foods, it hit me to know where that man's house. Not like I want to rob him, I just want visit him. I finish the foods in no time. I wash my hands, and my face, before going out again. I stretch myself before picking the broom to swipe. 

Everything seems like the first time. Sweeping. Eating. Talking. Maybe fall in love, I think. I began to clear my mind as I start sweeping, collecting the rubbish near my RV. These days, kids don't know the animal called rubbish bin. Can't they just throw it there, instead throwing it on the road. Like even myself when I was 3 knew where to throw rubbish. All they know is iphone, ipad, games, cars, and stuffs. 

"I should place a board just so to warn them." Yeap. An idea popped in my head, I know just a thing to scare these creatures. I wrote words on the board, as I place them near my RV. 
"BEWARE! I CHOP PEOPLE ESPECIALLY KIDS. YOUR MEAT IS MY FAVORITE. COME NEAR, AND I'LL TAKE OUT MY WEAPON." I stand there, smiling, feeling how proud am I to scare this kids soon. 

I look up. It seems to be rain soon. I should get inside now. 

Chanwoo's pov : 
"Hey Chanwoo. We are going back, want a ride?" as Hanbin offer me. "Oh no. Jessica will be picking me up." "Oh Jessica? That sister of your is hot." as Hanbin tease me. I just ask him to leave. "Well, take care dude. See you tomorrow." I nod. I wave them as they leaving the school compound. Okay, I'm all alone again. Where is Jessica? What took her so long?

Lucky enough, our school is ended at 2. I don't know, but the prefects said there's an urgent meeting. All teachers need to be there, asking the students to dismiss. I'm just happy enough, no homework. But seriously, i'm starting to freak myself. I'm all myself. I'm scare. I kept on looking back, just in case something were standing there, watching me. It gives me goosebumps for real. I just wait for few minutes. She'll be here. 

Jessica's pov : 
I'm ready. I'm ready. As I texted Krystal and Ilhoon, that i'm coming soon.  On our way to pick Chanwoo, the car suddenly broke on the road. "Oh ! Not now." I just stare at the car as I'm facing dead mind. "Oh yeah, call dad." I dial dad's number, but looks like dad want some private time with mom. Suddenly, Krystal call me. "Where are you?" Krystal ask. "Krystal sorry. Looks like we need to cancel our date. I mean my car suddenly broke down." as I explain more. "Oh, okay. It's fine. I'll ride my friends then."

Then, Ilhoon call me again. I was about to tell him that I couldn't make it, but Ilhoon told me he has matter to do. I bet that charity job again. Well, Ilhoon is something unpredictable. "Wait, Chanwoo?!" I was about to dial Chanwoo's numbers, and then, my phone run out of battery. "Are you freaking kidding me?! Really?!" as I kick the tyre. I didn't realise I was wearing high heels, kicking the tyre with my heel, not just kill me, kill my leg too. I can't bear to watch, i'm afraid i will broke my nail. 

"Maybe he has got back. It's okay then. Because he is 17 now." Finally, i relieved myself by thinking like that. "I don't have to worry then."

Chanwoo's pov : 
"Seriously, Jessica. It's not funny at all." as I tries to call her, but I couldn't get through her. "Looks like I have to walk alone then. Well, here it goes." as I walk out from the school compound. I just keep on walking without looking back, left to right. It took me 30 minutes to arrive at my home. Just turn that corner, and I'm good to go. I was about to pass the corner, then I saw the RV. 

"Okay, I'm curious. Should I go?" as I turn my head left to right. I just tip toe heading to the RV, not making any noise. Then, I saw the sign. Woah. This man is anti-social. How do you live by that? as I kep on tip toeing. I lean on the RV. Should I knock? Why is my heart beating fast? Then, I stand in front of the door, as I'm ready to knock. "Well, here goes nothing." 

Then, the door open by itself. I was closing my eyes, really tight. A voice. A man voice. Was asking me what am I doing here. I try to open my eyes, but I'm too scare. He then touch my hand, as I felt the electrified touch. I open my head and a beautiful handsome man without wearing any shirt on, wearing those thorn jeans, just made me shake my knees. "Erm.... N-nothing." I answer him. "Don't you see the sign?" He ask. "No. No. I don't." "I guess you're blind. Don't you feel scare? I mean you're a student, aren't you?" I nod. "I see. Go home." He told me again. I nod as I quickly left the place. 

Woah, that was quick. He was handsome as hell. I just lost my sanity as a man. He was too cute. As if I fell in love with the hero. Is this weird? But I don't want him to label me as the pyshco stalker freak. No. Definitely nope.  I should find a way to grab his attention. Yes. Find a way. Wait! YOUTUBE!!! I run back home, just to watch Youtube how to win a man's heart.

Then, Ilhoon walk down from upstairs, buttoning his charity uniform. "Hey sleeping head." He greet me. "Yea. Whatever." as I kept on watching the video. "You're coming?" He ask. "Where?" I ask again. "To my charity place, I can meet you up with this person. He seems to have no friends. You could be his friend." He explain more. "Not interested." "Woah, that was cold and cruel. Well, I'm get going now. Bye." Ilhoon left as I wave goodbye.