007

In Love With The Hero.

Chanwoo's pov : 
After placing a kiss on Yunhyeong's cheek, which is not my own behaviour. I will die for tomorrow. Should I meet him again, tomorrow? or shouldn't I? I don't know. I made a promise with him tho. I should keep my promise. I can't just let someone wait for nothing, they will never put their trust on me if I lie. I just headed straight home. As I open my door, Ilhoon, Krystal, Jessica, a boy and a girl, were talking to each other, while looking at me. "Oh so, this is your sister?" as the man ask my Krystal. "Yeap. This is Chanwoo." "Woah, Ilhoon, you told me about him, but you never told me how cute he is." as the girl tap on Ilhoon's hand. "I'm much more cute." 

"Erm, I'm lost." as I wave at them. "Oh! Chanwoo, this is Suho, a.k.a a doctor, Krystal's boyfriend, and this is Gayoon, Ilhoon's girlfriend." as Jessica introduce them. "Hello. I'm Jung Chanwoo. I'm 17 years old and currently studying at Youth High School." Jessica ask me to sit next to her, as he pour me a drink. "Chanwoo is our favorite sibling in the family." As Krystal explain more. "I see. Nice to meet you Chanwoo. Hope we can get along." as Suho bow and give me his smile. From what I can see, Suho is a smart type of a person. He wore those tuxedo, and shiny shoes, this is expensive. Maybe when Krystal mention you are going to meet my family, all his reaction is to stay cool and smart, but he didn't know it was just the four of us now. Mom and Dad left for honeymoon, again. 

My stomach were growling, I'm hungry to death. Krystal stand up, and invite all of us to head the dinning table. Ilhoon surely order this foods, because seems all of his fav. Krystal only eat beef and lot of salad. Jessica, she's more into chicken . I look at the food. As I was picking my food, I suddenly remember of Yunhyeong. I forgot to gave him money. I run to the kitchen, grab a container, large container as I heading back to the dinning table. There's only 6 of us, and yet the foods is served for 100 people. I'm pretty sure we have lots of leftover. As I done, picking the foods, I told Jessica, I'm heading off to somewhere. 

I'm heading to the place, as I saw the RV, the light is still turn on. I knock on the door. The door was pushed as Yunhyeong take a peek, and saw me standing outside, holding foods. He seems didn't expect that, but he welcome me into his RV, again. "Hi Yunhyeong." as I greet him. "Hi. Chanwoo." he greet me back, as he open the door, and invite me to come in. I get inside the rv. There's nothing else to say, since we just met today. I place the foods on the sink, as I was about to leave. He stop me, by holding my arm. "Chanwoo." I look at his face. His side profile was y enough, I can just loose my grip on my knee. "Don't go. Company me." Did Yunhyeong just ask me to stay? Is he scare? What made him scare? He was brave earlier. I wonder why. 

Yunhyeong's pov : 
I was sitting on my bed, thinking about what Chanwoo had done for me today, like buying this stuffs, and cleaning my rv, am I relative to him? Pretty sure, no. His family name is Jung, while mine is Song. No, it can't be. I kept on thinking as I heard a knocking on the door. I wonder who was it this time. I stand up, as I opent he door just to peak. And then, I saw Chanwoo, standing outside, holding foods. "C-Chanwoo..?" I mumble myself, as I open the door. I didn't expect this. He greet me with his cute kid voice. I greet him back, emotionless. I invited him to come in since it's cold out. 

We had nothing to talk about, so the atmosphere was pretty awkward, and silent. Due to the accient earlier, i was kissed by him, and now he bringing me foods. He place the foods on the sink. As he was about to leave, my body somehow doesn't work for, including my heart. My mind told me different, my heart to me different, and my body told me different. I stop him by holding his arm, as I mention his name. "Chanwoo." His cute baby face, is just so cute. My heart is beating fast. "Don't go. Company me." Those words just came out all of sudden. 

He agree as he nodded his head. He went to the sink to get the foods, but I stop him to not to. "Chanwoo, i don't feel like i want to eat now." "Er. O-okay." as Chanwoo gave me his awkward smile. My body somehow want to be embraced by Chanwoo. He is like a magnet. He pull me hard. Harder. "Chanwoo. Hug me." He didn't get the chance to reply, I suddenly hug him. Chanwoo was speechless. "Yun-Yunhyeong.....are you okay?" as he ask in concern tone. 

No, I'm not okay. There's someone for me to let it go, let it out. My feeling just hurt, I just had to let it out. As I burst in tears while hugging him, Chanwoo push me slightly as he saw me crying. "Yunhyeong, you're crying.." "Yes Chanwoo. I'm crying. I'm hurt. My heart heart." Chanwoo just look at me. He came much more closer as he wipe my tears. "I will always be with you, here." Chanwoo somehow know how to comfort people. He pull my body closer to him, gently as he place his kiss on my lips. 

I didn't expect that kind of action, but my body, mind and heart, they all left me. I let him kiss me, in quite such a long time. We just stay like that, feeling each other lips. It was gentle. It was sweet. It was romantic. Everything about it. Both of us, were deeply in kiss, like a newly wed couple. If the God of Destiny wrote a love story for me, and choosing Chanwoo for me, i will open my heart to accept him, slowly.