001

In Love With The Hero.

Chanwoo's pov : 
“but you koi suru anata wa soldier, yuunou nan desho? A to Z
baby mada mada souteinai ne, kengai misete yo y trap”

as I open my sleepy eyes, feeling awake from my dreamland. God, i love Girls' Generation's I'm A Diamond as my ringtone alarm, it just calm me, tell me how worth I am like a diamond. I look at my window as it was closed by the curtains. I jumped off from my bed, and slide to to side as the sunlight blinds me, causing me to fell on my back. DUP!

The sound of me fall due of the sunlight that shines so bright that blinds me. "What time is it, that the sunlight almost cause me to blind?" as I got up, sat on the floor trying to gather myself for a minute, i heard my brother knocking on the door, teasing me. "Wake up, sleepy head! Sun rise, and breakfast is done! or no breakfast! Haha!" as I can hear him running the hallway, heading downstairs. 

My name is Chanwoo. Jung Chanwoo. I'm the Jung's fourth kids. Weird right? No. My family is perfectly normal at first sight, but once you get know them, you will find out that they are somehow not my biological family. Maybe we all were. My first sister in the family is Jessica Jung. She was born on 1989. My first sister have big interest in fashion. She is modern in all kind of fashion. Luckily our father was rich enough, so my precious Jessica can spend her money on clothes. But daddy can't get mad her. Because she is now a successful designer and a model. 

Meanwhile, my second sister in the family is Krystal Jung, she was born in 1993. My second sister is very unique. I don't know. She just so unique. I like spending times with her. She has this hobby of liking all vintage kind of stuffs, and listen to slow jam, blue, calm, of the 80, 90's music. No wonder Krystal is a calm. She taught me to always be calm, because of that, i have her personality too. Krystal is now currently studying in University and 1 more semester to go before she graduate.

My third brother in the family is Jung Ilhoon. He was born in 1994. He is the chaotic in the family, when mom and dad are not in home, but trust me. That chaotic man has some manner. He really love to help the old people, and even do charity to help poor people. Well, my brother is amazing. Just look at him being chaotic, i can't believe he got into a college, just got into college and score pointer around 3 something. I think almost 4. That's four flat, almost four flat. Damn. I wish i can be smart. 

And I'm the last kid. I still studying in high school. It took 4 years for mom and dad to produce me, while only took 1 year different for Krystal and Ilhoon. Mom told me Ilhoon was an accident. Haha, they don't even expecting to have a baby boy when they have Krystal. So I guess, that's why they planning to have another baby boy, just to have 2 girls and 2 boys in the family. That's why I love my brother so much, even tho he like to tease me, i know there's a bit of nice of him. 

Back to reality, enough with my family's so called profile. I got up, and heading to my bathroom, to take my shower. It took 10 minutes for me to bath, as I walk out from the bathroom, covering my waist with my towel, as the water dripping from my hair. I'm going to school. I put on my uniform smartly as I tied my tie, while looking in the mirror. "I look so fine." I smile as I spray an expensive perfumes on my wrist and my neck. I smell nice. I smell rose. 

I grab my bag, as I walk out from my room, Krystal were also just got out from her room. "Morning Chanwoo." she greet me first while reading a novel. "Morning sis. What are you reading?" "Owh, I was reading this story about calming my soul before going to bed." I nodded understanding. We both heading downstairs, as Ilhoon and Jessica ate their breakfast on the table. Krystal took her sat next to Ilhoon, while me sat next to Jessica. 

"So Chanwoo, what time do you get back from school?" Jessica ask as she took a bite of the bread. "I'm not sure. Maybe around 4-5 I think. I can't promise you." "Owh. I was thinking to pick you guys later, we can watch this movie together." Krystal and Ilhoon look at her, as I was about to insert my spoon into my mouth. "What movie, Jes?!" Ilhoon ask. "It's a horror story. You guys will love it." Jessica explain more. "I'm in! How about you Krystal?" Ilhoon ask. "Call me if you're arrive." Krystal replied while reading the novel. "You Chanwoo?" Ilhoon ask me. I look at him. "Oh. Sure. I can just skip the school then." As I shallow my foods. 

"Okay, that mean we all in for this. Be ready at 3. Okay. Chanwoo, eat fast. I'm sending you to school." as Jessica mess my hair while getting up from her seat. "Sis! My hair!" as I make them again. I grab my bag, and waving farewell to Ilhoon and Krystal. Jessica were waiting for me in the car, while putting her lip-gloss, while I'm rushing get inside the car. "Ready?" she ask me. "Ready."

On the way to my school, I was this RV. the same RV. I thought this RV was supposed to use for traveling and stuffs. But it has been there for months now. I wonder who was it. Then I saw a man coming out from the RV. I wanted to look at the face, but Jessica drove too fast, I just saw him being shirtless. I can't see it clearly but I am sure he is handsome.

Yunhyeong's pov : 
“jameun anogo baenuen gopeugo, jakku ne saenggagi na nae mam pyeonchi anha,
nan eotteokhaeye hae, neol bonaejwoya hae ijen”

I turn myself, as I don't want to get awake. Tears still dripping near my eyes. I can feel my eyes sore. Sleeping shirtless on my cold bed, spreading my hands on the big bed, knowing i was alone. I was crying all night. I was a spoiler. I am jerk. I don't know why am my life turn like this. I was living a proper life, but now, why am I sleeping in the recreational vechicle. This bed was too cold. 

I saw my sink, and all the plates, the cups, everything related was in the sink. I think i haven't touch the sink quite long times now. I can see light were slipping through my thick curtain, but I don't bother to open it. I can feel like my life is like a vampire. A living vampire. Even my blood runs cold. I don't have any money. I don't have job. I have torn jeans, white t-shirt, a leather jacker and a cap. Just that. Nothing left. 

I open the door as I get off from the RV. I was throwing rubbish in a black plastic bag, and then, I saw this fancy sport blue car driving really fast. Huh. Just to show off that you're rich and I'm poor? I don't care. Fudge all of you. As I get into the RV again, shutting my door for good. I lay on my bed, as my tears running again. It was cold. Too cold. I hug my knees as I bite my finger. 

"Nobody love me. Nobody." I'm crying sobbing as I grab my earphone, and pluck my ear with Nine Muses "Sleepless Night." I wish to die now. But I can't. 

"I wish I can dead myself..." 


Hi guys! I'm back again. Finally exams are over. And I'm free to update this fanfic of mine. I wrote this for my lovely Chanwoo x Yunhyeong. Watching Mix and Match again, really caught me that these two have special bond. So, I'm dedicating this to them. :) 

Anyway, if you love this story, give a upvote and leave a comment on the comment section to help me to improve alot. Sorry if grammar mistake here and there, English is not my first language. ^v^ Till then, we'll talk again. xoxo guys. 

#Chanwoo #Yunhyeong #Jessica #Ilhoon #Krystal #IKON