CHAPTER 17

LOVE WAITS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day

 

Yuri finally escaped Hara’s clutches, but not  until Hara had embarrassed both her and Siwon Choi.  For all of his lovesick actions in high school, she would swear he was gay.

 

She found Jessica at the bar, standing alone, a flushed look on her face.  She made her way over Jessica turning to look at her as she got nearer.  Yuri nearly stumbled, the look in Jessica’s eyes so familiar to her.  It was the look she always had after they made love.  Her eyes hooded, the blue made darker by her desire.  As they stared, she saw a blush cover Jessica’s face before she turned away.

 

But Yuri’s curiosity was piqued.  She stood beside her, leaning on the bar as Jessica was doing , their arms brushing.

 

“Gonna share.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I’ve seen that look in your eyes before.  Hundreds of times,” she whispered.

 

Jessica laughed.  “Hundreds, huh?”

 

“At least.”

 

Jessica cleared .  “I’m embarrassed to say, but I took a trip down memory lane,” she admitted.

 

Yuri nudge her arm.  “Share.”

 

“Do you remember the night my mother talked me into going out with Siwon?  The night he tried to cop a feel at The Spot?”

 

Yuri nodded.  “I was pissed at you.  And very hurt.”

“Yes.  I called you.  You came to my rescue.”

 

Yuri turned to her.  “You told me you loved me.  It was the first time you said those words.”

 

Jessica smiled.  “Yes.  That night was a first for a couple of things.”

 

Yuri tilted her head, trying to recall what happened.  She picked Jessica up at The Spot and brought her home.  Her parents were out late and they were alone.  Oh…that was the night…

 

She smiled wickedly.  “So, you were thinking about the first time I went down on you?”

 

Jessica blushed anew and lifted her empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter