These Words

The Playlist Drabbles

#38 - I Want You To by Wheezer

These Words - Luhan x You

Word Count: 227

 

When we met you were in a Slayer t-shirt, smeared mascara across your face. Yet, you were still the most beautiful one in the room. How could someone have such deep blue eyes, so rich and true but be so very, very sad. As he sat down next to you that night he hadn’t known just how far you two would go. He had told you this so many times. Luhan had wiped those tears away that night.

 

A stranger one day, a lover the next.

 

You always looked back on this and were thankful: so thankful for those words. A constant in your lives. They rung in your ears whenever things were hard, whenever things were good.

 

Sitting down next to this precious man, you let your legs hang off the end of the dock. His slim hand found yours as if it had its own set of eyes. Though, Luhan’s never left the water below you. A soft breeze rustled your silky locks and with it came those words from his lips.

 

That constant in your life that kept you going.

 

“If you’re wondering, I want you too.”


Neither of you needed to look at the other. A simultaneous smile shared between you both. The sea breeze filled your lungs while the warmth of Luhan’s unconditional and never ending love for you filled your heart.